Thursday 12 June 2014

10.11-Take off your clothes



And we’re back on the Smole! Previously 8 contestants joined for a shot at the money and fame. They have been slowly eliminated until only 3 are left, with the pot standing at 495/710 points. Who will win? Who is the Mole? All this will be revealed now!


As the finale approaches…


…Some start to ponder life outside the Smole…


…Some decide to rock out…



…And of course, some decide to revise their journals.


Imogen: “All I want to do is to succeed in life, to lead a simple, happy, peaceful life away from the discerning eyes of society and those around. Is that so hard for a girl like me to ask for? I have to win the Smole at all costs, if not all my efforts will come to naught!”

***


Kay: “I’ve been giving tips and advice on how to win the game and how I won the game. One of it included looking your best. It just so happens that this is related to one of the missions.”


“Your final mission is to go to the salon. Each of you will be assigned to makeover another finalist. This is worth 90 points, 30 for every successful makeover which the receiving finalist likes. Good luck.”

Tom: “Hop on.”
Imogen: “Me?”
Tom: “Don’t say I’m being unfair to you.”


Tom: “Strange. Lights aren’t working.”
Charlie: “Come on Imogen. I’m supposed to style you.”


Tom: “Hey you’re the stylist right?”
Harley: “Yup. Why?”
Tom: “Well you should get these stupid lights fixed. It’s so dark!”


Imogen: “Do a good job. It will affect my image.”


Charlie: “Take off your clothes.”
Imogen: “What? You pervert!”
Charlie: “You’re wearing so many layers! How am I supposed to make accurate measurements?”
Imogen: “Just estimate!”

Imogen: “This is so not my style.”
Charlie: “At least try to like it for the sake of the points.”
Imogen: “I shall not suppress myself.”

***

Imogen: “I know the perfect look for you.”


Tom: “Meh.”



Tom: “Your turn. Don’t try to sneak last minute revisions. It won’t work.”


Tom: “You look so feminine.”
Charlie: “You think so? Then give me a new look so that my wife will start swooning over me again.”

Charlie: “Ooh, I look so refined and elegant!”
Tom: “Wait till I give you high heels.”



Results: Imogen doesn’t like her outfit, so 60/90 points are added. 555/800 points are the final points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!