Thursday 3 November 2022

54.12-We can never be 100% sure


In the previous mission and episode, the final seven simulated a court case. Agatha was the judge, Beatrix and Arnold were suspects of a murder, Desdemona and Desmond were their respective lawyers and Augustine and Claire were investigators. At the end of the proceeding, Agatha wrongly found Beatrix guilty. 0/130 points were earned making the pot 300/690 points and Arnold and Desmond are exempted. Arnold was the culprit but is he also a Mole candidate? Who are the Mole candidates?

*
*
*


Augustine: "Claire said to focus on Beatrix because she found the broken shoes. She was wrong and costed us 130 points. It was a very expensive mistake."


Desmond: "Today I saw how good of a liar Arnold is. I was actually convinced it wasn't him. This then becomes very interesting to me because he was one of those who came for money and kept harping on getting a high pot, but he was very willing to not tell me he was the culprit and kept 130 points away."


*
*
*


Arnold: "Hey babe."
Beatrix: "Do you want to get tied up again?"
Arnold: "Oh yes. That was kinky as fuck."


Beatrix: "Then I'm not going to give in to you."
Arnold: "Please? You did an amazing job last time with the foreplay before you left me high and dry. I'll tell you everything I have about the Smole if you would woohoo with me."


Beatrix: "What is there to tell that you haven't already told?"
Arnold: "The latest mission."
Beatrix: "I was in the same room as you. I could see everything."
Arnold: "But you weren't with Augustine and Claire. I can tell you what Augustine told me."


Beatrix: "Now we're talking."
Arnold: "Is that a yes?"
Beatrix: "You have to give me what I want first before I give you what you want."

*
*
*


Claire: "Are we 100% sure that Desmond and Desdemona are the only two Moles left?"
Agatha: "We can never be 100% sure."


Claire: "In that case, do you think it's better to include another suspect?"
Agatha: "We could but it's too risky. There is a one in five chance of leaving. I am not sure about spreading it too thinly."


Agatha: "Don't worry. We got this far with our suspects in mind. I'm pretty sure we are on the right track."

*
*
*


Claire: "I'm really worried that we've been misled the whole time. It's a slim chance but if there's just a slight possibility...I'm so confused. The Mole could be anyone. It could even be Agatha! She was the one who made the final verdict. If I had known we wouldn't have earned anything in the end I should have just taken a peek at what everyone answered for the questions instead of listening to Augustine."

*
*
*


Desdemona: "Grr, it looks like my bad luck is coming back."
Augustine: "Huh?"


Desdemona: "Oh hi Augustine. I was just talking to myself."
Augustine: "That is weird."


Desdemona: "It's therapeutic. Anyway the toilet inside is clogged. Do you think you can help?"
Augustine: "It is a woman's toilet. I am not entering."
Desdemona: "Please? You're the only one who knows how to fix things around here."


Augustine: "Go and find someone else."
Desdemona: "Grr fine."


Augustine: "A clogged toilet has nothing to do with bad luck."
Desdemona: "Not on its own it doesn't. But recently everything's been going wrong again. Like the mission. I actually ended up believing that Beatrix was the culprit myself after listening to Desmond and the evidence and even Beatrix herself. She made herself so suspicious."


Augustine: "I don't think that is bad luck."
Desdemona: "Uh yeah it is. You found an important evidence too late. It's luck that you found it at that time."


Augustine: "I do not believe in bad luck. I believe that if we work hard we can control our fate."
Desdemona: "You clearly haven't met me yet."


Desdemona: "Knowing my luck I'm going to be executed next."


Augustine: "You can change that by studying hard for the quiz."
Desdemona: "Not everyone can bury their noses for hours at a time like you."


Augustine: "Then it sounds like excuses to me."
Desdemona: "Nevermind. You don't understand."

*
*
*



Arnold: "Beatrix? Babe are you in here waiting for me?"


Arnold: "Oh it's just you. My benefactor."
Desmond: "Beatrix isn't in here. Your life doesn't have to revolve around a woman just because you like her."


Arnold: "No she promised she'd woohoo with me in exchange for info. I'm already getting hard just thinking about what she's gonna do to me."


Desmond: "Oh yes. You reminded me. I'm supposed to settle scores with you. Did she propose woohoo the previous time or did you coerce her to it?"


Arnold: "Of course she was willing. She tied me up and blue-balled me and all. It was the best experience I ever had. I couldn't have done it without you bud."


Desmond: "Hang on right there. Was your whole motive just to get her in bed?"


Arnold: "Don't act like you don't wanna."
Desmond: "So you were never serious about her."


Arnold: "Flings happen all the time. She's willing to hook up too."
Desmond: "It didn't seem like it from the mission."
Arnold: "She was just roleplaying."


Desmond: "And so were you. You lied to me."


Arnold: "Is it such a big deal? We're all guys here. You can't tell me you never thought about getting jiggy with her."


Desmond: "I haven't."
Arnold: "Don't lie."
Desmond: "I said I never have. And I never will because I'm ace."


Arnold: "Oh. That sucks dude."
Desmond: "I don't think that way."


Arnold: "How can you be a date doctor if you never had woohoo?"
Desmond: "Romance and woohoo are two separate matters."


Arnold: "Woohoo is part of romance. Romance leads to woohoo dude."


Desmond: "But you're not romancing Beatrix. You just see her as something fun to try out."


Arnold: "Whatever dude. I'm not here to listen to your virgin ass. Maybe a tip for you: Try it out one day."
Desmond: "Not interested."
Arnold: "Don't knock it till you try it."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole candidates. Whoever scores the lowest will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What is the colour of the Mole's shoes?
A: Black
B: White
C: Blue
D: Purple
E: Brown
F: Yellow


Q3: How many other contestants share a room with the Mole?
A: 0
B: 2


Q4: In Mission 6, what was the Mole's role?
A: Judge
B: Lawyer
C: Suspect
D: Investigator


Q5: In Mission 6, who did the Mole represent?
A: Beatrix Domma
B: Arnold Dacinda
C: The Mole was a suspect
D: The Mole did not represent anyone

Q6: In Mission 6, what was the first piece of evidence the Mole found?
A: Photo of Arnold and the deceased
B: Camera footage of Beatrix and the deceased
C: The Mole did not find evidence


Q7: In Mission 6, which of the following codes did the Mole find?
A: 9423
B: 1618
C: The Mole did not find a code


Q8: Did the Mole get an exemption in Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Did the Mole wear a different outfit for Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Agatha Hathaway
B: Arnold Dacinda
C: Augustine Irrawaddy
D: Claire Bennett
E: Beatrix Domma
F: Desmond Mulder
G: Desdemona Villegas

*
*
*


"This is the final seven but there are only five of you attending the execution ceremony. Arnold and Desmond have exemptions and are thus safe. Who will be executed next just past the halfway mark?"


"Let us start with Desdemona Villegas."
Desdemona: "I will accept my fate."





































































































































































































































































































"Safe."
Desdemona: "What? Really? Yes!"


"Augustine Irrawaddy."














































































































































































































































































































"Augustine, you are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Beatrix: "He was an honest and hardworking man who tried his best. He was very clearly not a Mole candidate."
Claire: "I found something that could be an advantage to me and him but he decided not to take it. He would rather play the game fairly."
Agatha: "Augustine was a group-oriented man who helped others when necessary. It is a shame our local handyman has been executed."
Desdemona: "He told me earlier that he doesn't believe in bad luck. He believes that we can all control our fates and change it. It was an interesting thought and I think that belief makes him who he is today."


Augustine: "I tried my best so I do not have regrets. I did things that I never thought I would do and played the game to the best of my ability. I am proud of my achievement and I hope that the rest can continue to bring the pot higher. Goodbye."
"Thank you for joining Augustine. We hope to see you soon."

The South American contractor has been executed! Are the remaining Mole candidates all women or is there a man in the mix?


3 comments:

  1. I'm such a big fan! me and my friend were wondering if we could be added as contestants in the next season? it would make us extremely happy! love the work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - lily dickson and harper umbra :DD

      Delete
    2. Hi there, thanks for your support! Unfortunately the contestants for the next season have already been fixed, but I'm open to ideas for new contestants for a future season! (If I'm planning on a future season, I still haven't decided haha) Just provide me a brief description of the personalities, or if you want you can leave it up to me to decide :)

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!