Tuesday 22 November 2022

54.18-Shitting and eating



In the previous episode, the final four had to throw colour onto one another. All of them ended up with the same colour at the end of 2 hours so 120/120 points were earned, making the pot 475/1020 points. As the colour was yellow, Agatha's assigned colour, Agatha received the last exemption of the season. Who will be the finalists? Who will be executed?

*
*
*

Beatrix: "This morning was the most embarrassing thing to happen to me. They will not be pleased with it. I will make them pay, especially Arnold Dacinda."

*
*
*


Beatrix: "You stole my exemption."
Agatha: "It's just a game. Don't be upset."


Beatrix: "All of you made me look like a fool."


Agatha: "If you were more cooperative, that would never have had to happen."


Agatha: "That's what being selfish and cocky lands you."

*
*
*



Claire: "Where did you learn to handcuff?"
Arnold: "Right here on the Smole actually."


Arnold: "Beatrix taught me...or rather, I learned by example."


Claire: "Why would she teach you that?"


Arnold: "For fun. Wink wink."


Claire: "Oh. Gross."
Arnold: "Don't kink-shame."


Arnold: "If you feel lonely, just hook me up any time."
Claire: "No. I'm not desperate."


Arnold: "I don't get why all of you are such prudes. You can't tell me you never woohooed with your husband before."
Claire: "I...that's not...I'm not answering that."
Arnold: "Woohoo is a normal bodily function. Like shitting and eating."


Claire: "Can we talk about something else?"


Arnold: "Sure. I think we did well today because we worked together. If we can keep this up we still stand a chance."


Claire: "Do you think Beatrix is a Mole candidate?"
Arnold: "It's not impossible. She was really against it today. But if I follow the money, she's not the worst performer."


Arnold: "I thought you'd be discussing this with Agatha."
Claire: "I just wanted a second opinion."

*
*
*


Beatrix: "I left nothing else behind."


Beatrix: "Hmm..."


Beatrix: "I'm going to make him pay."


Arnold: "Doo doo doo~"


Beatrix: "I'm already letting him off easy."


Beatrix: "He likes kinky? I'll give him kinky."


Beatrix: "On second thought, he'll enjoy it while I suffer from the view. I'll be indirectly punishing myself."


*
*
*


Arnold: "Hey, where's my towel? Did I forget to bring it?"


Arnold: "These aren't my clothes. Where are my clothes?"


Agatha: "What..."


Agatha: "Arnold!"


Agatha: "Have some self-respect for yourself. I feel dirty just seeing you."
Arnold: "I'm trying to find my clothes!"


Arnold: "Oh, aren't those my clothes? What are they doing there?"


Arnold: "Who's so desperate to get me out of my pants?"

*
*
*


Claire: "Lucky you. You get an exemption."
Agatha: "That's why I'm here: to bring you into the finale with me."


Agatha: "I think it's Beatrix."
Claire: "Is it too obvious though?"


Agatha: "Think about it: she realises she's the only Mole candidate left and is thus certain that she is the Mole. She can be bold. There is no other explanation why she didn't want points."


Claire: "I think she wanted an exemption."
Agatha: "You did too but you weren't going to sacrifice points for it."


Claire: "But you were."
Agatha: "It's a matter of principle. We can't let bullies win."


Agatha: "You have to be decisive, Claire. This isn't the time to second-guess yourself. Now let's go over all our notes of Beatrix."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole candidates. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole bespectacled?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What is the Mole's sleepwear?
A: Shirt and pants
B: Nightgown
C: Top and underwear


Q4: Who stands to the Mole's left in the banner?
A: Davian Lemming
B: Beatrix Domma
C: Desmond Mulder
D: Nobody

Q5: Has the Mole received an exemption this season?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: Before Mission 9, who sat to the Mole's left?
A: Beatrix Domma
B: Arnold Dacinda
C: Agatha Hathaway
D: Nobody

Q7: Before Mission 9, what did the Mole first play during rock, paper, scissors?
A: Rock
B: Paper
C: Scissors


Q8: In Mission 9, what was the Mole's assigned colour?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Orange

Q9: In Mission 9, did the Mole drive a boat?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Agatha Hathaway
B: Arnold Dacinda
C: Claire Bennett
D: Beatrix Domma


*
*
*


"Contestants, there are three of you vying for a spot in the finale. Unfortunately, there is only room for two more. One of you will be executed tonight just before the end. But who?"


"Claire Bennett."
Claire: "I don't know if I did the right thing..."








































































































































































































































































































































































"Claire Bennett, you are unfortunately the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Claire: "My worries have come true. I was worried that I could be wrong so I split my answers and that proved to be fatal for me. But, hindsight is 20/20. I enjoyed my time here and it helped me distract myself from my life and ease me into the idea of living with fewer and fewer Sims. I actually feel more relived now knowing my result even if it means I'm executed."


Beatrix: "Claire was a very feminine woman who played small yet important roles in missions. Take for example the previous one. Without her, we would not have 120 points."
Arnold: "She was nice and sweet and gentle. I think she's an amazing woman."


"Thank you for joining Claire. We hope to see you soon."

*
*
*



The finalists are known. Who is the winner and who is the Mole: Beatrix Domma, Arnold Dacinda or Agatha Hathaway?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!