Monday 6 February 2017

28.13-Stick in the mud


Last time, the final six had to predict whether the Mole's Accomplice, Rico, predicted if they would swim in the swamps of Twinbrook. Everybody but Lynette swam, but three of them Rico predicted correctly, including himself, hence earning half the total amount that mission. The pot now had 494/720 points. Junico was executed in the execution ceremony. Will Rico be next to go?

***

Rico: "I admit I stole the journals. I did that to confuse everyone. When they traced it back to me I hoped it would make them suspect me, because I didn't feel safe listening to Pops. I think it backfired, though. Now I just seem desperate. Nobody will be fooled now."

Kelvin: "Lynette's words have been ringing in my ears these past few days. What kind of Kelvin do I want to be? Am I really living my life as a freak? I thought I embraced it. I don't know...it's getting harder to control, especially in the night. I think I should move out of Beth's room."

Lynette: "Beth, I've been thinking...is Kelvin the Mole? He's the only one who hasn't been an accomplice yet." 


Lynette: "And what Nico said when he left, that he picked Sue, is it true? Sue didn't earn any points for herself as the accomplice, which is strange, but maybe it's a ruse. Since she's going to take the money as the Mole anyway. Does it make sense?"


Beth: "Oh my god Lynn, don't be such a stick in the mud. Just kick back and have fun while you can. Maybe you should change out of those muddy clothes for starters."

Beth: "For someone quiet Lynn sure talks a lot."

***




Contestants are going to Wilsonoff Community Theatre to watch a movie.


There are 10 logical inconsistencies within the movie. Contestants get 10 tries. They can stop the movie at any time to point out an inconsistency If they correctly point out one, they earn 10 points. This is worth 100 points in total. 


Rico: "I'm not wearing the right clothes."

Kelvin: "Oh, this room?"


Beth: "I love watching movies."


Sue: "We will win this."


And the movie begins.


Beth: "Hey, it's the executed peeps. When did they film this?"


Darroll: "He's late. As always."



Darroll: "Is he coming or not?"


Lynette: "Stop. The clock is going counter clockwise."
Kelvin: "Sharp eye."

"Correct."


Edmund: "Where is he?"


Edmund: "I'm here, baby!"


Darroll: "For crying out loud, I am not a baby. I am a fully grown adult. And you're late. Again."


Edmund: "Did you miss me?"
Darroll: "Wait, what?"


Edmund: "I know you miss me so much. That's why you said to meet at the place where we first met."


Darroll: "Are you crazy? Get down before I drop you."


Edmund: "Come on, bro."
Darroll: "We are close, but not brothers."


Edmund: "Whatever you say, bud. I know you ain't got 'nuff of me."
Darroll: "I'm not gay."
Edmund: "Sure..."


Darroll: "Let's just go admire some art."



Kelvin: "Stop. There's an exemption hiding there."


Lynette: "Are you sure?"
Sue: "How did you know that was an exemption?"


"There is a hidden exemption, yes, so Kelvin gets it. However, you can now pause one fewer time."


Darroll: "I heard this has quite the history."


Darroll: "Do you know how to appreciate it?"


Edmund: "I guess I can try."


Darroll: "Do you see it?"
Edmund: "No, not really. Unless, you talkin' 'bout literally, then yes."


Edmund: "You know, it kinda sucks that we're the first two out, y'know? Wonder what kind of wacky adventures the rest are up to."


Beth: "Can I, like, stop it?"


Beth: "That statue is moving and it's creeping me out."
Rico: "Didn't even notice that."


Kelvin: "I think it's just the angle."
Beth: "No, I'm sure of it."


"Correct."

***


Godfrey: "Wait up."


Junico: "You run like a girl."


Godfrey: "I don't live by the beach."


Rico: "Stop. Something is wrong."
Beth: "I don't think Godfrey hanging out with Nico counts."


Kelvin: "I've got this. The speed is going normal for Godfrey and Nico but everything else is going really fast, like its sped up. Just look at that jogging man in the background."


"That is correct."
Rico: "We're on a roll."


Godfrey: "Are we here yet?"


Junico: "Yes."


Godfrey: "Let's go in and change."


Godfrey: "Got to take a shower before stepping into the pool,"


Godfrey: "So relaxing."


Godfrey: "Doo doo doo..."


Godfrey: "Man the steam is so hot."


Godfrey: "Love me a steamy bath."


Sue: "Stop. This is just ridiculous. He shouldn't be on fire when showering, no matter how steamy it is."


"That is correct."


Godfrey: "That was refreshing. It's time to head to the pool."


Lynette: "Wait, stop."
Sue: "What's wrong?"
Lynette: "He's walking through a wall. How did they even manage to do that?"
Kelvin: "But the door is opening. He's probably walking through a door."
Lynette: "I am pretty confident of this."


"That is correct."

Lynette: "That's nice."


Junico: "Why are you sitting there?"


Junico: "It is so hot."


Godfrey: "This is so comfy. I'll just tan here."


Godfrey: "Maybe take a nap."


Junico: "I need to get Godfrey swimming."


Beth: "This is too easy. He's walking on water!"
Rico: "Pops always said he was Jesus."


"Correct once again."


Kelvin: "My Mole is working so hard. Am I wrong?"


Junico: "He is so dark. He do not need tan."


Junico: "Wake up, Godfrey!"

***


Beth: "This movie is quite boring."


Kit: "I need to pee."


Kieran: "You don't need to tell me that. I'm a neurologist, not a urologist, nor a toilet. Maybe you'll forget if you just fish."


Kit: "Okay. AAH!"


Kit: "I'm falling!"


Kit: "Ouch!"


Kieran: "Are you okay?"
Kit: "Yes. I really should have worn better clothes."


Kit: "Why are you fishing there?"
Kieran: "So that the fish don't see me. That way they won't be scared off."


Kit: "If you say so."



Lisbon: "I'll just play some life-changing music to attract the fish. It's a nifty trick fishermen don't want you to know."


Kit: "Kieran, I never got to ask you...why do you have that...tattoo?"
Kieran: "That? Oh, it's a weird story. My grandmother had this weird bucket list she wanted me to do because I was too focused on work and that included getting a tattoo. My son insisted on this design he drew himself. It's not pretty, but for me, the point of a tattoo is the memory."


Lisbon: "Are the fish coming yet?"


Lynette: "Stop. I know how to play the guitar a bit. The music does not match his hand movements and finger placements."
Kelvin: "That's so specific. I don't think that is correct. I think...I can't think of anything that doesn't make sense."


"It is correct."


Kieran: "I feel something biting."


Kieran: "It's quite big. Got it."


Kieran: "Wow, this sure is heavy."


Kieran: "Why would someone throw his in the lake?"


Rico: "Stop."


Beth: "What's wrong?"
Rico: "I know a fishing rod can't bear the weight of that and Kieran made it look effortless."


Sue: "I'm no fisherman, but I don't know enough to dispute."
Kelvin: "It's large but that doesn't mean it's heavy."


Rico: "Why are you all going against me? I already pressed pause. You should be hoping I'm correct!"
Lynette: "No need to yell."
Sue: "If you're wrong, I'm suing you."


"Rico is correct."
Sue: "Lucky."
Rico: "You watch your back."


Kit: "Mine is so much smaller."


Kit: "At least it's edible."


Kit: "That's more valuable."


Kit: "I really need to go."


Kit: "Coming through!"


Kit: "Too late."


Kit: "How embarrassing."


Kit: "Yucks."


Kit: "I smell."


Kieran: "It's getting rather hot. Maybe we should end this fishing trip."


Beth: "Wait! It's ending soon, there must be something we missed."
Rico: "You're right."


Beth: "Of course I am. So what is it?"
Rico: "Huh? Me? Oh, I know. It's that pee puddle. If Kit peed herself beside Lisbon why is the puddle near the lake? That does not make sense."


"Correct. You have used up all your pauses."


Kieran: "Let us go before anyone else makes a fool of themselves."


Lisbon: "Let's."


Kieran: "What about your guitar, Lisbon?"
Lisbon: "Just leave it there."
Kit: "Why?"
Lisbon: "It's something musicians don't want you to know."


Sue: "Kieran's clothes. They changed."


"FIN."


Sue: "What? I'm going to sue you, Kelvin."
Beth: "That movie was so boring anyway. No kissing or partying. At least I got to see Nico and Godfrey shirtless."


"You did really well this time, pointing out 9/10 fallacies correctly. You are all very smart. This leads to 90/100 points for this mission and 584/820 points for the pot. Kelvin gets an exemption in exchange for those last 10 points."


Sue: "We could have gotten a perfect score if not for someone."


Kelvin: "You would have done the same."


Kelvin: "Excuse me for a moment."


Kelvin: "Not now. Must control..."


Pot: 584/820
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 84
Rico: 60
Sue: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!