Friday 26 October 2018

41.03-More haste, more waste


The first mission of the season only brought in 60/150 points for the pot. Fortunately, it was revealed last episode that everyone would be advancing. But how far can they go before the Mole stops them in their tracks?

DAY 3


Pamela: "I'm treating this place like a dating site. I'm getting to know every single one of the contestants here in the limited time I have. I don't have a very good impression of Stan but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can find the right one on the Smole."

*
*
*



Stanley: "Which bars do you frequent?"
Kaylie: "Why the sudden question?"
Stanley: "Nothing much. It's just that I saw your tattoos and your promiscuity. You must have led a wild life."


Kaylie: "Excuse me? I am not promiscuous."


Stanley: "That's a bit hard to believe."
Kaylie: "What is your problem?"
Stanley: "Alright, chill. If you insist you're clean, then so be it."


Hans: "Why are you sitting inside here and not outside with the rest?"
Chase: "I like peace and quiet. I hate social interaction."


Hans: "Then I'll sit with you."
Chase: "You can sit wherever you want but I'm leaving."


Chase: "Urgh."


Chase: "My head..."


Chase: "OW!"




Chase: "Fight it, Chase. Fight it!"


Chase: "UUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"


Hans: "Are you okay? You're scaring me."


Chase: "I'm....FINE!"


Chase: "Urgh...hff...hff..."


Pamela: "Hans, I think it's for your safety that you sit outside."


Chase: "Urrkk!"


Pamela: "He's like a hidden time bomb."


Chase: "Hff...hff..."


Hans: "You alright there?"
Chase: "Oh for god's sake, yes I'm fine."


Kelly: "You look like a disaster. You should pop by my gym once you're out of here."

*
*
*


For this mission, contestants will try to aim to hit the dummy versions of their competitors with a flaming arrow. 2 points will be earned for each dummy hit. Each contestant only has 9 arrows to work with. The contestant whose dummy is hit the fewest number of times earns an exemption. This is worth 180 points.


Jennifer is up first.


Jennifer: "They look so tiny."


Jennifer: "I can't see where my arrow landed."


Jennifer: "I don't think it hit anything. Let me try again."


Jennifer: "This thing isn't working as intended."


Jennifer: "Come on..."


Jennifer: "I think I hit the sand."


Jennifer: "Why don't we get any practise shots first?"





"Hans has been hit."


Jennifer: "Yeah! That's more like it. I've finally gotten the hang of it."


Jennifer: "Or maybe not."


Jennifer: "I can't see clearly."


Jennifer: "My last arrow."


Jennifer: "I'm done here."


Jennifer: "But at least I hit Hans!"


Kelly is second.


Kelly: "There's a slight wind. I can feel it."


Kelly: "I missed."


Kelly: "Is this the furthest I can go?"


Kelly: "I'm glad I actually work out, or else I won't be able to control this."


Kelly: "Where did it go?"


Kelly: "Damn the wind."


Kelly: "I don't think I hit anything."


Kelly: "Just hit something already."



"Chase has been hit."


Kelly: "Finally."


Kelly: "I think I've gotten the hang of this."



"Stanley has been hit."


Kelly: "Just need to use a little less strength this time."



"Pamela has been hit."



Pamela is next.


Pamela: "Oops."


Pamela: "I can't even tell who's who."


Pamela: "I'll just try my best."


Pamela: "It's against my nature to be so violent."



"Kaylie has been hit."


Pamela: "Cool. I burned Kaylie."


Pamela: "I'll go for that one there."



"Stanley has been hit."


Pamela: "I'll tilt my bow up a bit...nope. That didn't work."


Pamela: "I need to use more strength."


Pamela: "I'll give it my all for this last shot."


Pamela: "That didn't end well. But I managed to hit two targets so yay me!"


Next is Claves.


Claves: "When was the last time I touched a bow?"


Claves: "I've got to focus."


Claves: "I need to find out the wind velocity too."


Claves: "I'll make a few test shots."


Claves: "Okay. I now which way the wind blows now."


Claves: "Missed."


Claves: "Missed again."


Claves: "I'm not doing as well as I should be."


Claves: "That wasn't as easy as I remembered it to be."


Claves: "Disappointing."


Jane is fifth.


Jane: "There are some over there."



"Pamela has been hit."


Jane: "Woo! My first shot."


Jane: "Second missed. How about third?"



"Kaylie has been hit."


Jane: "Bullseye."


Jane: "I shouldn't get cocky."



"Claves has been hit."


Jane: "I'm alternating between hitting and missing for some reason."


Jane: "Every dummy I fail to hit means a lower chance of me getting that exemption."



"Stanley has been hit."


Jane: "I'm on a roll."



"Hans has been hit."


Jane: "Woohoo! I think I did really well."



Hans is next.


Hans: "Here goes nothing."


Hans: "That didn't fly very far."


Hans: "The wind stopped."


Hans: "I'm wasting so many arrows."


Hans: "More haste, more waste."


Hans: "I have to take some time to collect myself...shoot! The arrow slipped."


Hans: "I'm such a bad archer."


Hans: "Why isn't there a beginner's level for this? Before I know it I'm down to my last arrow."


Hans: "I can't even tell if I hit a target or not."


It is Stanley's turn.


Stanley: "I'm not dressed for the occasion, but nobody says you can't play archery in a suit."


Stanley: "It's a good thing some of the dummies are dressed more colourfully."


Stanley: "I'm trying to hit Jennifer but I keep missing."


Stanley: "Come on..."


Stanley: "Fuck."


Stanley: "Fuck."

Stanley: "This is a fucking disaster."


Stanley: "I think I'll switch targets."


Stanley: "FUCK!"


Stanley: "Fuck."


Stanley: "I'm out of arrows."


It is now Kaylie's turn.


Kaylie: "This bow is slightly heavy."


Kaylie: "I should have eaten more meat this morning."


Kaylie: "Ugh!"



"Hans has been hit."


Kaylie: "I need to use more force for this to fly far enough."



"Jane has been hit."


Kaylie: "My arms are growing tired."



"Chase has been hit."


Kaylie: "I need to take a rest first...ok, I'm ready for my next shot."


Kaylie: "My, Jennifer is surprisingly easy to miss."


Kaylie: "I don't have a lot of energy left."


Kaylie: "My goodness. My arms feel dead."


Zane is next.


Zane: "I hope I look cool."


Zane: "And off it goes!"


Zane: "Off this goes too."


Zane: "Did I get it?"


Zane: "I don't think I did."


Zane: "I'll go for that one."


Zane: "It'll be better if there was more elevation."


Zane: "I hope I've hit at least someone."




Chase is last.


Chase: "Fuck this bow is heavy."


Chase: "I'm tired."


Chase: "Fuck this shit."


Chase: "I'm not hitting anything!"


Chase: "I'm pathetic."


Chase: "I'm not generating enough force."


Chase: "Now it's flying too high."


Chase: "How the hell am I supposed to hit the one all the way in the back?"


Chase: "Fuck, I'm low on arrows."


Chase: "Whatever, I've probably failed miserably."



"Jennifer has been hit."


Chase: "Wait, what?"


Chase: "Finally I fucking hit something."

*
*
*


"Welcome back. I'm sure you're anxious to find out how successful you were. Altogether, 15 dummies were hit, so 30/180 points have been earned to make the pot 90/330 points. Good for the Mole, not so good for the rest of you. Now, it's time to find out who earned the exemption."


"Hans, you were hit thrice."
Hans: "Why am I not surprised, given my size."


"Stanley, you were hit thrice as well."
Stanley: "Do y'all hate me so much?"


"Pamela, you were hit twice."
Pamela: "Oh well. Like Hans said, I'm an easier target to hit on."


"Kaylie, you were hit twice."
Kaylie: "Meh. I'm just proud of my score."


"Chase, you too were hit twice."


"Jennifer, you were hit once."
Jennifer: "Who hit me? 'Fess up!"


"Claves, you were also hit once."
Claves: "I'm not surprised."


"Jane, you were also hit once."
Jane: "Oh man."


"That leaves Kelly and Zane. All your dummies survived the barrage of fiery arrows. However, only one can earn an exemption."


"Congratulations Kelly. You claimed the first exemption this season for hitting more targets than Zane."
Kelly: "Really? Thank you."


Kelly gets an exemption. This gives her the power to nominate up to five contestants for execution, provided she keeps the exemption. Who will she nominate? Who will be executed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!