Sunday 28 October 2018

41.04-I literally can't wait


Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to attack each other with flaming arrows, earning points in the process. In the end, only 30 points out of a possible 180 were earned, no thanks to complete missers like Hans, Stanley, Zane and Claves. In the end, Kelly and Zane managed to not get hit at all but Kelly hit more dummies than Zane and thus clinched the season's first exemption. Who will she nominate to be executed?

DAY 4




Kaylie: "Breakfast will be ready soon."
Chase: "I can't wait."


Kaylie: "No need for the sarcasm."
Chase: "I meant that I literally can't wait. I'm hungry."
Kaylie: "Oh. I misunderstood."


Kaylie: "Ice cream? That's not healthy."
Chase: "You're not my mom."


Chase: "There are only two things I like in this world: ice cream and music."


Kaylie: "What about your wife?"


Chase: "Of course I love her. That goes without saying. And my kids too. And my band. Heh. I guess I have more things to love."

Kelly: "I think the ability to give away exemptions is superfluous. Who in the right mind will give away their exemption to someone else? With an exemption, I hold a lot of power. I need to carefully consider who I will and will not nominate."

*
*
*


Pamela: "Beautiful sunrise."


Zane: "Who do you think Kelly's going to nominate?"


Claves: "I hope it's not me but I won't be scared even if she does. I'm prepared."


Jennifer: "There's no way production will ever let her nominate me. I'm their biggest asset."


Kelly: "I see the gym facilities are fully used."


Claves: "I can trade if you want."
Kelly: "A girl who knows how to negotiate. Not bad."


Claves: "I'm not going to ask for your exemption because I know what your answer will be. All I ask is that you don't nominate me."


Kelly: "In exchange for the treadmill? You drive a hard bargain."


Claves: "No. I'll tell you who I suspect."
Kelly: "Interesting. How do I know you won't give me a random name?"



Claves: "I can show you my notes."


Jennifer: "Desperate bitch."


Zane: "Wow, really? I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far just to stay safe."


Stanley: "Kelly! I've been looking all over for you."


Stanley: "You can't nominate me."
Kelly: "And why is that?"
Stanley: "You just can't."
Kelly: "Are you hearing this?"


Stanley: "I've worked so hard to be here. I can't just leave like that."
Kelly: "Nobody wants to leave first. You're stating the obvious."


Claves: "If you hadn't realised, you're not particularly well-liked in the house. Why should Kelly keep you here?"
Stanley: "It's not your business."
Kelly: "She's right."


Stanley: "I promise I'll change. Just give me one chance. Please?"


Kelly: "I'll consider."
Jennifer: "All of you are making me sick."


Stanley: "Surely you won't nominate your coalition partner."
Kelly: "You cunt. Now everyone knows we're working together. I'll think about whether or not to nominate you."
Stanley: "Don't go!"


Pamela: "Excuse me. Fat lady coming through."


Pamela: "Kelly, since you're here, can I ask you don't pick me?"
Kelly: "Everyone doesn't want to be on the chopping block."


Pamela: "I'll share with you something very interesting I found..."


Kelly: "Got it. I'll consider all your inputs. You'll find out whether or not you'll be safe when the time comes."

*
*
*



Kaylie: "Do you think I'm promiscuous?"


Zane: "No, not at all. Why do you ask?"
Kaylie: "It's just that, with my tattoos and all..."
Zane: "So what? I know a lot of peeps with tattoos."


Kaylie: "Are you not the least bit curious about why I have so many tattoos?"
Zane: "Only if you want to tell me."


Kaylie: "Thank you for being so considerate and understanding, Zane. I'm not ashamed of it, it's just a long story that I don't have the energy to tell right now."
Zane: "It's no problem."


Kaylie: "I should get going."
Zane: "Are you okay?"


Zane: "You don't look well."


Kaylie: "I'm just really tired."
Zane: "You've been like this for the past few days. Since you arrived, in fact."


Zane: "You really shouldn't be forcing your body like that if you're unwell. I know it's a rare opportunity to be here and all..."


Kaylie: "Aaah!"


Zane: "I've got you!"





Kaylie: "Thank you for saving me."
Zane: "I couldn't just watch you fall. Ahem."


Zane: "Anyway, I really suggest you see a doctor. I'm worried you'll just faint one day at this rate."
Kaylie: "There's no point."
Zane: "Why not?"


Kaylie: "I have HIV."


Kaylie: "It's incurable."


Kaylie: "Do you now think I'm promiscuous?"


Kaylie: "It's okay if you think that way, or want to stay away from me now. I completely understand."
Zane: "It's not that. I'm just...at a loss for words."
Kaylie: "Same."


Kaylie: "When I first discovered it, it came as a shock to me too. My husband thought I had cheated on him. We wanted children so badly. He assumed that we didn't have children because I was in love with another man."



Kaylie: "We've been trying for one for very long and then he gave up and stopped trying."


Zane: "But how did you contract this disease?"




Kaylie: "You think I'm so easy, too?"
Zane: "No, that's not what I meant."

Kaylie: "I'm used to it by now. But the truth is that I didn't cheat on him! I never did. I was involved in an accident a couple of years ago and needed a blood transfusion. It turns out that the blood was tainted."

Zane: "Why didn't you sue the hospital then?"
Kaylie: "What's the point? The damage has been done. I found out that the blood was from a young man who had HIV. But he didn't do anything either. He got it from his mother during pregnancy."


Zane: "Then why didn't you explain to your husband?"
Kaylie: "I did. He finally seems to understand now, but he's at a loss of what to do with me. I'm hurt that he even thought I was that kind of woman, but I can't say I blame him."


Zane: "Do you blame the guy who gave you his blood?"


Kaylie: "No. He's a victim just like me. It's not his fault. He didn't do anything wrong. But just like me, everyone will have thought he did."


Kaylie: "I'm not sure why I had the courage to tell you. I just felt like getting it off my chest. Can I ask that you don't tell anyone?"
Zane: "Of course. Your secret is safe with me."


*
*
*


Hans: "I don't think there's much point in pleading with Kelly to exempt me or give me her exemption, so I have to study hard. I just hope I make it through."




Jane: "This place is a mess."


Hans: "I couldn't even get to observe the rest in the last mission. I really don't have enough to go on."


Hans: "Hey Jane."


Hans: "What do you say about working together?"


Jane: "Will you help me do the laundry?"


Hans: "Sure. I learned how to make my clothes smell like a baby's breath in the morning."


Jane: "I'll just assume that that's a good smell. Great! You help me do the laundry and I'll help you help both of us in the quiz."

*
*
*

Time for the quiz. Everyone will take the quiz although only five are vulnerable.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?


Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?


Q3: What is the Mole's favourite colour?


Q4: Does the Mole wear makeup?


Q5: In Mission 2, in which order did the Mole take part in archery?


Q6: In Mission 2, who fired arrows before the Mole?


Q7: In Mission 2, how many times was the Mole's dummy hit?


Q8: How many dummies did the Mole hit in Mission 2?


Q9: At which arrow did the Mole first hit a dummy in Mission 2?


Q10: Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


"Good evening, contestants.  I understand that many of you must be feeling nervous right now, but there is one who is not."


"Kelly, will you be giving your exemption to anyone?"
Kelly: "Of course not."
"Very well. Kelly, who did you nominate for execution?"


Kelly: "I nominated Kaylie..."
Kaylie: "What? Why me?"


Kelly: "...Jennifer..."
Jennifer: "Excuse me?"


Kelly: "Chase..."
Chase: "Fuck you."


Kelly: "...Jane..."
Jane: "Welp."


Kelly: "...And Hans."
Hans: "It's a good thing I came prepared."


Jennifer: "Why the hell did you choose me? What did I do to you?"
Kelly: "I have my reasons. That's all you need to know. Though if you must know, it's more of what you didn't do."


"One of you five will be executed tonight. Let us begin with Jennifer Caley."

































































































































Jennifer: "Ha. You have no way of getting me out. Not at the speed I'm going."


"Chase Bennington."
Chase: "Fuck, just tell me if I'm out or not."



































































































































































































Chase: "Wait, I'm safe?"


"Hans Dixon."







































































































































































Hans: "Phew."


"Kaylie Taylin, Jane Plain, one of you will be leaving us tonight."


"Kaylie Taylin."



















































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Kaylie Taylin, you are the first to be executed this season. Please pack your bags and leave."


Kaylie: "Blech. This is disappointing."


Hans: "I'm sorry it had to be you."
Kaylie: "Sigh."


Pamela: "Did they make a mistake? How could it be Kaylie? She's so sweet and kind. She's our resident chef too!"


Chase: "Nobody will cook healthy meals for us from now on. Man, I can't believe this is hitting me so hard."


Kaylie: "Kelly...I don't blame you."
Kelly: "Good, because you have no reason to."


Kaylie: "At least I lasted four days and played through two missions. My body isn't in the best condition for such a game and that is the truth. I'm just disappointed that I'm going home first. Maybe it's for the best. I'll probably be the one dragging the whole team down anyway."

Kaylie's the first to be executed! Had she answered with the correct Mole, she would not have gone home unless everyone else did too. Could the rest have uncovered the Mole already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!