Tuesday 23 October 2018

41.02-Dead weight


In the previous episode, the contestants took part in their first mission after some quick introductions. Jane, Jennifer, Kelly, Stanley, Claves and Zane had to shoot hoops while the rest formed words with the letters written on the basketballs. Only 6 four-letter-or-more words were formed, amounting to 60/150 points. Some were pleased while others were disappointed. The Mole is definitely part of the former, but who is the Mole?

DAY 2



Hans: "The results of yesterday's mission left a lot to be desired. I wrote quite a few notes in my journal. The biggest problem lay with the basketball team. They weren't giving us good letters to work with, or many letters for that matter. Over at my side Pamela and I were pretty much the only ones who contributed. Kaylie occasionally gave her comments but Chase was dead weight."


Jane: "Everything still feels like a dream but it's not. Today I woke up and I found myself in a luxurious mansion that I can never afford in my life, surrounded by celebrities that I'd never be able to meet otherwise. I'm going to take things one step at a time and savour every moment of it, otherwise I'd die from overwhelmation."



Jane: "Yummy."


Jane: "Good morning Claves."
Claves: "...Good morning."


Jane: "Aren't you excited to be here?"
Claves: "I suppose."


Jane: "You don't talk much, do you?"
Claves: "Sorry. I don't mean to be rude. I'm just not used to so many Sims."


Jane: "I can understand. This is pretty overwhelming."


Jane: "I think you will adapt well though."


Jane: "You're a pretty badass woman."


Claves: "Haha. Far from it. I don't see myself as badass."


Claves: "So...I presume you like Katy Perry?"
Jane: "How did you know?"
Claves: "You were wearing a Katy Perry tee yesterday."


Jane: "Oh right. I do like her music. Baby you're a firework~"



Zane: "Morning."
Kaylie: "Good morning."


Zane: "My, you're stick-thin."


Zane: "Are you okay? You look like you're sick."
Kaylie: "I'm fine. The wind won't blow me away any time soon."


Kaylie: "Oh!"
Zane: "Are you okay? I think you should let me take over the cooking."


Kaylie: "I'm fine. That's not necessary."


Zane: "Look at you. You look so wan. Just get some rest. I'll do the cooking."


Kaylie: "If you insist. I'll take a seat here."


Kaylie: "Are you a good cook?"
Zane: "I wouldn't call myself that, but I can manage pancakes."


Zane: "Oh dear."


Zane: "Fuck."
Kaylie: "I can smell something burning."


Zane: "Erm, about that..."


Zane: "At least it's extra crispy?"
Kaylie: "I think I better go prepare a second batch. Just wait outside, Zane."

*
*
*


Stanley: "You're an intelligent woman, Kelly. I think together, we can win this."


Stanley: "So what do you say? Are you in or not?"


Kelly: "I need time to consider."
Stanley: "What is there to consider? We both have something to bring to the table."


Kelly: "Yes, the table is quite exquisite."
Stanley: "What the hell are you talking about? I was asking if you were interested in forming a coalition, not talking about an actual table."


Kelly: "Shh! You idiot! Someone just walked in!"


Stanley: "Oh. Oops. Yes, well, the table....amazing, just splendid."


Jennifer: "Just carry on like I'm not here. If you can, anyway. I know I'm pretty hard to miss."

Stanley: "I'll give you the rest of the day to think about it. Come find me once you have your answer."









Chase: "Ahh..."

*
*
*


Jennifer: "Joanne, was it?"
Jane: "Jane, actually."
Jennifer: "Oh. It's hard to remember you when you dress so...basic."


Jane: "Speaking of dressing, are you sure you want to walk around like that?"


Jennifer: "Do you have a problem, you prude? I'm comfortable in my own body. And this is how you stay remembered."


Jennifer: "I would suggest you do the same but I don't think you have anything to show under that shirt of yours."


Jane: "Wow. No wonder they say never to meet your idols."


Pamela: "It must have been amazing to see so many seasons of the Smole."


Stanley: "Were you even listening to me? It was horrible. I couldn't ever take part."


Pamela: "Sorry..."
Stanley: "Shut up. You're not sorry."


Stanley: "Nobody will truly understand my pain."
Zane: "You're being very loud."


Zane: "You know, you've neen insulting all the cameramen in front of them. Be careful they don't paint you in a bad light."
Stanley: "No one was asking you."
Pamela: "I wonder if he's taken."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz.



Q1: What is the Mole's gender?

Q2: How old is the Mole?


Q3: Is the Mole single?


Q4: Name one fun fact about the Mole.


Q5: In Mission 1, what was the Mole's role?

Q6: Which car was the Mole riding in Mission 1?


Q7: Did the Mole drive in Mission 1?


Q8: How many hoops did the Mole shoot successfully in Mission 1?

Q9: In Mission 1, what word did the Mole suggest?


Q10: Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


Pamela: "Jennifer, that outfit just screams desperate. It's too much even for me."
Jennifer: "Guess how many shits I give."
Kelly: "Where's Chase?"


Stanley: "Maybe he died or something."
Pamela: "Stan!"


Kaylie: "I'll go find him. Maybe he's still in his room."


Kaylie: "Chase? Are you in here?"


Kaylie: "Gasp!"



Kaylie: "AAAAHH!"


Kaylie: "Chase!"


Kaylie: "Someone come quick! Chase fainted!"


Kaylie: "Chase! Chase!"


Chase: "Urgh, what's all that ruckus...woah..."


Chase: "My head is spinning."


Kaylie: "Chase! I was so worried for you! Are you okay?"
Chase: "Yeah I'm fine. No need to worry."


Kaylie: "Are you sure? You're trembling really badly and your eyes look horrible."
Chase: "I'm, um, just nervous about the execution. Let's just go."

*
*
*


Jennifer: "So nice of you to finally join us."
Chase: "Whatever."


"Contestants, it is time for your first execution ceremony. One by one your name will be called. If you see a green thumbprint, you get to stay for another day. If you see a red thumbprint, you have been executed."


"Let us begin with Jennifer Caley."
Jennifer: "Bring it."


























































































































































































































Jennifer: "Yeah! Which Mole would want to execute a beautiful gal like me?"


"Jane Plain."



























































































































































































































Jane: "That's good. I thought I did averagely well."


"Hans Dixon."




















































































































































































































Hans: "Good thing I'm not colour blind."
Jane: "That would be inconvenient."


"Pamela Aries."












































































































































































































































Pamela: "Good, good."


"Stanley Mann."
Stanley: "I swear, if I go home first..."
































































































































































































































































Stanley: "That's more like it."


"Zane Aason Averridge."





























































































































































































































































Pamela: "Yay Zane!"


"Kaylie Taylin."
Kaylie: "I'm nervous."














































































































































































































































Kaylie: "Oh? Phew."


"Chase Bennington."
Chase: "I have a bad feeling about this."

















































































































































































































































































Chase: "What? Cool, I guess."


"Clavés Vann,"


"Kelly Hoggart, the two of you are the only ones who have not seen their screen yet. Who wants to go first?"


Kelly: "Just show it."
































































































































































































































































































Kelly: "Hmm? Hmph."
Stanley: "Hmm..."


Chase: "Damn. I thought you were cool, Claves. Too bad it's you."
Claves: "No worries."


Claves: "I want to die in peace. Show me my screen."












































































































































































































































Claves: "It's green."


"That's correct. Nobody is leaving tonight, but this quiz will be taken into consideration the next time we convene for an execution."
Chase: "This is a whole load of bull."

Stanley: "What the hell? I didn't expect them to pull this on us again. It's so trite. After I knew I was safe I was hoping that someone would be executed because it's the name of the game."

*
*
*



Stanley: "Hey Kellaah!"




Kelly: "That was so embarrassing."
Stanley: "The one time I wish the cameras didn't film me."


Stanley: "Forget that. I came to ask you about your answer. In? Or out?"
Kelly: "I've been thinking about this. It won't hurt to be in a coalition with you. In."

*
*
*


Hans: "Sigh."


Hans: "It's a good thing I'm not married. I can't imagine what my would-be wife would think."


Nobody goes home tonight, but one will have to leave eventually. Who was the slowest in this quiz?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!