Saturday 21 September 2013

1.01-I'm not getting my hands dirty!


Based on "The Mole".


Hello everyone! Welcome to The Smole, Season 1! I'm your host. This season 12 contestants are at a go for a prize money. They earn this money by completing missions, where the points will go into "the pot". Each point is worth 1000 Simoleons. There's a catch though. One of the contestants is a mole put in by the production team to sabotage other players and the missions. Why? Because that way, other players lose points which the mole gains. It is up to the other 11 contestants to find out who the mole is in the shortest time possible.

After each mission there is a quiz each contestant must do, except the Mole. The one with the lowest score will be eliminated and asked to leave, thus losing a shot at the grand prize. In the end, the winner who guesses the Mole will walk away with the prize money earned while the Mole leaves with the rest that is lost.


For more rules, go search "The Mole (reality show)".


Who's the Mole? Is it:


Michael Mullard, 42, scouts leader?



Jonathan Griar, 24, businessman?



Reginald Black, 22, millionaire?



Henrietta Hitchcock, 36, journalist?



Diana Blanche, 24, maid?



Victor Pluck, 21, unemployed brainiac?



Amy Vine, 24, model?



Whitney DeGraz, 26, unemployed rich girl?



Harry Johns, 29, Researcher?



Bloom Phine, 26, unemployed diva?



Tulip House, 27, rockstar?



Or is it Scarlett Phine, 26, unemployed?

***




“Hello everyone! Welcome to The Mole! This is where you’ll be staying for the next month or so.”
“Where’s our mission?”
“I see there’s an eager beaver among us. I suppose we can do introductions later. Alright, your first mission is at Grady’s Junkstop. You are to dig through junk piles until you find 5 pieces of scrap. For each sim that completes the task, 10 points are added. Meaning to say the total points you can earn is 120.”
“Easy peasy!”





















“What? I’m not getting my hands dirty!”

“Go!”

 
“What’s your name?”
“Whitney Degraz.”
“I’m Jonathan Griar.”
“You sure have big muscles.”
“You can tell? Well, I suppose you could. I work out everyday. It’s hard not to notice these muscles.”


“What? Ew, ew, ew!”

“Quit whining already, Miss Neat-and-Tidy.”
“What did you say!”
“You don’t want to be the black sheep, do you? Then stop yapping and start rummaging!”


“Why is it stained red anyway?”
“Blood? Ah! There’s a killer in the house!”
“Oh relax. It’s probably just rust…red rust.”


“5! Finally! I’m outta here!”


“Are you sure you got 5? You better not have any tricks up your sleeves!”
“Do I look like I’m wearing sleeves?”
“You get what I mean!”
“Woah, break it up you two. Don’t hurt the lady, Victor.”
“You think you’re a hero? You scream at the sight of red! She’s wearing red! Maybe she killed someone!”
“Don’t you dare malign me!”



“Finally. Good thing I’m wearing gloves. Ew, they stink!”
“Hey guys, I found something!”

“It’s a map.”
“There’s something written behind. For your next mission, you are to go jump off a plane. You must locate where you will be landing though. 20 points are added for anyone who jumps, making it worth 240 points. Oh, your swimsuits are on the plane. It’s best you wear them.”
“What!”
“How do we know where to go?”
“There are coordinates.”


“When I heard that we were going to do another mission right after we completed the first, I was kind of annoyed. Seriously? I’m not going to jump. I’m not that stupid, no matter what others say.”



“Off we go!”

“Nonsense! Swimsuit isn’t needed! I look great wet, no matter what I wear!”


“Whee!”
“You didn’t bother changing, Reginald?”
“Nah. You?”
“It disgusts me to change openly in front of the public, even if we were way above ground.”


“Cannonball!”
“Woah, not what I needed to see.”
“Woops! My swimming trunks must have fallen. Heh.”
“Perverts!”


“Yeah! That’s the way! Why didn’t you jump, Victor?”


“Changing openly? No. Jumping? Definitely no.”

***


“So, that was fun.”


“No it wasn’t! I’m acrophobic!”
“Acro-what?”
“Acrophobic. It means…”
“Hey, there’s the host.”
“So, how did you guys think you did?”
“Pretty good. Our first mission must have been a success!”
“Our second one though…”
“We might have been able to claim all 360 points if not for somebody…”
“Hey!”
“Don’t say that Whitney. You guys did great. For your first mission, all but Amy Vine got 5 pieces of scrap, making it 110/120. And on your second mission, 6 of you jumped. So you received 120/240, making it a total of 230/360. Not too shabby.”
“Who’s the other half that didn’t jump?”
“Victor, Henrietta, Reginald, Amy, Diana and Scarlett.”
“Those idiots!”
“Well, go grab some dinner and some sleep, because after that you will be taking your first mole quiz.”





“I bet you’re the mole!”
“What? Me? I’m a model, not a mole!”
“Yeah? Then why did you not complete both missions!”
“Think whatever you want.”













“I’m on to that model, Amy Vine. She refused to complete both missions even though they were so easy! Sure, I didn’t complete the second one, but I had my reasons, and 5 others didn’t either. But not completing the first one? I think she’s a mole.”


“Dinner’s ready!”


“Listen. Just because I’m a maid doesn’t mean I’m cleaning. I’ll be choosing a room, if you don’t mind.”
“So, are we not supposed to eat together or something?”
“Scarlett, please. You have eyes for a reason. There is another table over at the other end.”
“How awfully inconvenient.”
“Don’t you dare say that to her, Henrietta! You aren’t any better. You need specs to see!”
“Why you! Fine! I won’t stoop to your level, Jonathan.”


“It’s time for the mole quiz.”


3 comments:

  1. The quality of the episodes are qute bad for the early seasons, partly also because the early episodes combine the mission and execution episodes into one and were not originally on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things pick up around Season 21 or so. You may want to skip to those seasons if you want better quality seasons.

      Delete
  2. this is so good!! i'm such a massive fan, i grew up watching this i can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!