Thursday 26 September 2013

1.06-There goes my chance at winning



Q1: Is the mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear gloves?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: Has the Mole been in the journal room to date?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: Did the Mole initiate the coalition?
A: Yes
B: No, he/she was asked
C: The Mole is not in a coalition
Q6: Did the Mole complete Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: Did the Mole swim past 50m?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not swim
Q8: Did the Mole receive an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Has the Mole been seen touching his/her journal?
A: Yes
B: No









Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Jonathan Griar
D: Michael Mullard
E: Reginald Black
F: Victor Pluck
G: Amy Vine
H: Diana Blanche
I: Tulip House
J: Whitney Degraz


***

“The results have been obtained. Firstly, I’d like to say that there was  a second hidden exemption. It was in one of the journals. May the one with the exemption please stand up.”








































“That’s right. I got it.”
“Now, despite having exemptions, both Diana and Reginald must still complete the quiz to confirm their suspicions. However, they will not be executed, even if they have the lowest score. With that,”







“Reginald Black.”















































































































“Yeah! I win!”




“Victor Plum.”
“Why me again?”





















































































































































































































“Relax, you’re safe.”





“Amy Vine.”























































































































“Shoot! There goes my chance at winning.”
“You have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”







“I guess I really had no clue who the Mole was. I just went at choosing the one with more favourable odds, like I chose male for the first one since there are more males then females, excluding me. I guess I was wrong in using this method. Oh well.”


Another one bites the dust. With 9 contestants and 1 mole left, who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!