Saturday 21 September 2013

1.02-Don't get cocky


The contestants are taking the Mole quiz. One of them will be out tonight.





Q1: Is the mole Male or female?
A: Male
B: Female




Q2: Did the Mole complete the first task?
A: Yes.
B: No.

Q3: What coloured top was the Mole wearing at the 1st mission?
A: White
B: Green
C: Red
D: Yellow
E: Black
F: Purple
G: Blue

Q4: Was the Mole wearing a swimsuit after the 2nd mission?
A: Yes
B: No



Q5: Did the Mole complete the 2nd mission?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: What colour hair does the mole have?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Red
D: Blonde

Q7: Does the mole have long or short hair?
A: Long
B: Short

Q8: Did the Mole go to the Journal Room?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Could the mole be seen during dinner?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Scarlett Phine
B: Bloom Phine
C: Henrietta Hitchcock
D: Jonathan Griar
E: Michael Mullard
F: Reginald Black
G: Victor Pluck
H: Amy Vine
I: Diana Blanche
J: Tulip House
K: Harry Johns

L: Whitney Degraz


***




“We have the results of the mole quiz. Over there is a light. I will call your name and you shall stand beside it. If it turns green, you are safe. If it turns red, you are evicted.”



“I hope I’m safe.”

“I’m no willing to get evicted so early.”
“I’m sure that I’ll be fine.”
“Don’t get cocky, Michael.”





“Victor Pluck.”
“Oh man.”


















































“Yeah!”





“Harry Johns.”
“I’m sure I’ll be fine. What are the odds that I leave tonight?”



















































































































“Oh crap.”
“Sorry Harry, you have been evicted. Please pack your bags and leave.”





“It was fun while it lasted. I suppose I didn’t have a clue who the mole was, so I just randomly clicked some buttons. I guessed that cost me. Good luck to the rest of you!”

And there goes Harry Johns! The first every contestant to leave on the Smole! Who will be next?


*Complete versions of Seasons 1-8 have been created on Microsoft Word, but it will take time to upload on Blogger. The whole reason it was originally on Word because Blogger refused to allow me to upload pictures "past my limit".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!