Monday 23 September 2013

1.05-Yeah, my foot is pretty tasty too

Welcome back! Previously the Sims did another mission, making the pot total up to 370/580. At the execution, Scarlett got eliminated. Who shall be next? Let’s find out.



“Amy…”
“Yes?”
“I was wondering if you’d like to form a coalition with me.”
“Yeah, sure. Why me though?”
“You seem the most honest.”
“Are you the mole?”
“No, but my intelligence will help uncover it.”



“I’ll admit. The only reason why I formed a coalition with her was so that I could check her out and eliminate her as a possible suspect. She’s not high up my list anyway, and I’m going to do this with about all the remaining contestants.”


“When I went downstairs today I found a stack of journals at the front door. There was a note saying that these are our journals, the only place where we can record events or moleish behaviour. I just took the first book and left the rest on the table.”


“Hey, good looking. Up to taste my delicious food?”
“Delicious, my foot.”
“Yeah, my foot is pretty tasty too.”
“Ugh. I’m going to concentrate on tracking the Mole down to help my sister.”
“No wonder you two looked so alike. By the way, there are a stack of Journals over there. Each one takes one.”
“Alright.”

***

“Gather around guys. Your next mission is up. This time, you guys are to go wade out at sea. The further you go, the better. Any sim that makes it past 50m will earn 50 points, making it worth 500 points. Also, your first exemption is at play. The sim that swims the furthest wins it.”


“All right. Why aren’t you wearing your swimwear?”
“I didn’t feel like it.”
“So you’re planning to go out like that?”
“No, I’m planning not to go.”
“Are you really going to sacrifice 50 points like that?”
“Yep.”
“You don’t want an exemption?”
“I’m fine.”


“I found it strange that Victor was willing to throw away 50 points. It was so easy! And he didn’t even try that exemption. I’m recording this, but I think he’s trying to pretend he’s the Mole.”


“Here goes nothing!”

***



“Good job guys. Everybody except Victor and Michael swam past 50m, so you guys get 400 points, bringing the pot up to 770 points. Not too bad.  Reginald also swam the furthest, so he earns an exemption. The quiz will happen at night, so be sure to record anything you found in your journal.”

***

“That’s quite a lot you got in your journal there,  Victor.”
“You better not have snuck a peek at it, or else…”
“Relax. I’m here to start a coalition with you. You see, we’re both the most intelligent, and if we work together, we can find that Mole for sure!”


“Painting keeps me at ease. I feel relaxed.”
“It’s as beautiful as you, sweetheart.”
“Let me guess. Reginald?”
“You got it!”


“Ah! Insect on my arm! Must be from that plant!”
“Well, kill it!”
“I am! But first, I should torture it. Mwahahaha!”


“You know, I have some clues on the Mole.”
“Really Jonathan? Let’s hear it.”
“Well, I know that the Mole loves books…”


“I purposely said what I said in front of Diana to mislead her. I was going to check Michael down, to see whether he was the mole or not. He sure is fishy. A scout leader and unable to catch a fish or swim past 50m? Cramps, sure. Either he’s pretending, really is the mole, or is a terrible scout leader.”

“What do you say we form a coalition?”
“No.”
“What? What do you mean no?”
“I’m not interested in forming a coalition with you. You smart Sims think you know it all. You’re probably going to manipulate me.”
“You’re smarter than you look. So you should join us ‘smart sims’ to figure out the Mole.”


“A coalition?”
“Yep. We should share what we know.”
“I’m not sure. What if you’re the mole, Jonathan?”
“Reginald, my bud. Do I look like one?”
“Sneaky, charismatic, sly, yes.”
“Fine!”


“What can I say? Well, for starters, I think all of the women here are hot. Except for that old hag Henrietta. I love the model figure of Amy vine and the rocker feel of Tulip House. I’m sure she’ll give me a moment I will never forget. Ooh, there’s Bloom Phine as well. She’s hot like her sister, but there’s an aura that attracts me more to her than anyone else. She’s mysterious and sly. A rose, or an exotic flower. It fits her name perfectly. As for Jonathan, he can’t stand a chance. It’s unlikely he’s the Mole, but we’ll see.”


“Your painting of the outdoors is pathetic!”
“I’d like to see you try!”
“I don’t need to! I prefer going outside than just painting a picture of it!”


“Boy, was I annoyed with Michael. I felt like giving him two tight slaps in the face for insulting my art. I’m a master at it, hello! I’ve noticed Henrietta going up to many Sims and chatting with them briefly. I wonder what’s up.”


“I’ve got to write as much as I know in my journal, like Victor, if I want to win.”


“You think you’re so handsome. Blech! I’ve seen rodents cuter than you.”
“Feisty! I like!”

***



“This room is such a mess. I really need to clean it up.”

“How dare you mess with Jonathan’s journal!”
“What?”
“What did you say Michael? She touched my journal?”
“No I…”
“I’m disappointed with you, lady. Out of my room now!”
“This is my room too!”
“Yeah, but that isn’t your bed.”


“I was infuriated with Michael for accusing me of taking Jonathan’s journal! I didn’t, I swear! I only made the bed. He’s trying to sabotage me. Or perhaps he’s trying to divert his attention to me. Michael is one cunning Sim. I’m beginning to think he’s the Mole. Or maybe not. He could be pretending so that he can be the one to find the Mole. I bet he knows who. I want a coalition with him.”

***













“Dinner’s ready!”



And time for the Mole quiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!