Monday 23 October 2017

35.Bonus-Rain on 36th Avenue

This is the full version of Sylvia's song, Rain on 36th Avenue.

I still remember that thunderstorm night
You brought a candle and lit up the room
Cuddled on the sofa, put on some tunes
That's how I'd spend my Saturday night

When the wind blew out the flame
You shut the window, said nevermind
Dancing under the refrigerator light
That feeling was never so right

And the rain comes pouring down
Army of droplets pounding on my head
You left me cold and helpless
Was my love not drenched in your fire

And the wind blows past me
Why aren't you by my side
All but a shadow's wisp left
Should have known it wouldn't last

Was it real

Or was it just a facade

If you hear me singing out your name
Please know that you're not to blame
I shouldn't have been so greedy
But I still think of that Saturday night

I still remember that thunderstorm night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!