Sunday 29 October 2017

35.15-Ultimate Mole Test


Last episode,


Douglas: "It was luck and Morris transferred 8 points to me. So it's not my work."
Ryenn: "So humble. I want you to know that you are always welcome and loved here, okay?"



Douglas: "Okay...did Hykel tell you..."
Ryenn: "Yes, he did."
Douglas: "No wonder you're so nice to me all of a sudden."
Ryenn: "It's not like that..."

***


Morris: "I never had the guts to tell you but it's time you know. I like you, Monique. You're smart and capable and charismatic and have a heart of gold..."
Monique: "Stop. Please. Maybe I've been giving you wrong signals because I've always been by your side protecting you, almost like a mother. But it's impossible between us."

***


"Unfortunately, you have been the next to be executed, Sylvia Platt. Please pack your bags and leave."



Sylvia: "I will admit that I am disappointed but I main objective was not to win. I did appreciate my time here and I hope that all the viewers at home will come and support me and my album. Good luck to the rest of you."

Sylvia was the unlucky one in both the mission, where they earned 50/100 points to boost the pot to 390/900 points, and in the execution as well. Who will follow after her? And who is the Mole?


***


Morris: "You're the Mole."


Hykel: "What? No I'm not. How could you accuse me like that?"
Morris: "There's no need to hide. I have perfect evidence to prove it."


Hykel: "Oh yeah? Then show me!"
Morris: "I overheard a conversation by the producers. But since you say that you're not, then who is?"
Hykel: "It's..."


Hykel: "Wait a moment...I'm not going to tell you anything."


Morris: "Consider yourself smart."
Hykel: "So this was just some kind of trick to bait me?"

***


Morris: "You're the Mole, Douglas."
Douglas: "What? No I'm not! I can't be! I haven't done anything wrong!"
Morris: "Then who's the Mole if it's not you, huh?"


Douglas: "I don't know."


Douglas: "Great. Now you know that I don't know what to answer for the quizzes. I...I'm just trying my best to stay afloat and follow suspicious trails. I don't know if I'm right and I could be leaving any time soon...perhaps..."


Morris: "I decided to do the Ultimate Mole Test. Knowing Hykel and Douglas, I could predict their responses when I accused them of being the Mole. If one of them really is the Mole then their reaction would be different. Based on their responses they seem to genuinely not be the Moles. I didn't want to think about it, but perhaps it's the one I trust the most...Monique."

***


"For your next mission, you will have to try and step on the shadows of your fellow contestants to eliminate them. There are also globule lights in the room and if you can change the colours to each of your favourite colours you can earn up to 100 points, 20 points for each correct colour. The last one standing gets an exemption. Good luck."


Douglas is at the back of the truck again.



Hykel: "I'm going to hide first."


Douglas: "I don't want my shadow to be stepped on."


Morris: "What do we do, Monique?"
Monique: "...I think it is best we work separately for this mission."


Ryenn: "Look at all the scaredy-cats."


Ryenn: "At least go for the points then."


Ryenn: "I have an idea."


Ryenn: "Yo Hykel!"


Hykel: "Aah!"


Ryenn: "What's your favourite colour?"
Hykel: "It's green but you don't have to scare me like that."


Ryenn: "Then it's time to set this to green."


Hykel: "Hmm..."


Hykel: "Now's my only chance."


"Ryenn has been eliminated."
Ryenn: "What the hell, Hykel?"
Hykel: "Sorry."


Morris: "This is now red."


Monique: "Did Morris assume black is my favourite colour? It's brown. But I think I shall leave it first."


Morris: "White? I don't think anybody here loves white."


Morris: "Douglas isn't going to respond to me. He'll probably freak out and run."


Morris: "Black? I don't know. I'm just guessing."


Morris: "It seems Monique and I have some telepathy. We both thought of going for the points. But this mission shows how little I know about her. I don't even know her favourite colour."


Monique: "There is one hiding here."


Monique: "Ryenn likes pink, definitely."


Hykel: "What the..."


Hykel: "Are the globules changing colours?"


Hykel: "We were told that we had to step on shadows to get an exemption. We were told that we had to put our favourite colours in the lamps to get points. What we were not told is that the globules will change colours after a certain time. This implies that everyone needs to work together to put all the lights in the correct colour first then agree to give up an exemption to one of us. And of course that's never gonna happen."


Morris: "Douglas, don't run."
Douglas: "Okay."


Douglas: "Wait, why am I listening to you?"
Morris: "I'm not going to step on your shadow. There is no light here."


Douglas: "Oh...you're right. What do you want from me then?"


Morris: "I just want to know what your favourite colour is."


Douglas: "Blue."


Morris: "Okie thanks."


Morris: "It's going to take a while."


Monique: "I thought Morris had set this one up."


Monique: "I know what his favourite colour is."


Morris: "It's now or never."


Morris: "Gotcha."
Monique: "What?"


"Monique has been elimianted."
Morris: "Too late."


Monique: "What was that for?"
Morris: "Sorry but I want that exemption."


Douglas: "Oh dear. This is scary."


Hykel: "I can't believe Morris just betrayed Monique like that."


Douglas: "I need to stop being a coward and start helping the team. I'll memorise the colours there...black and pink. Got it. Wait, are they changing colours?"


Morris: "Grey?"


Morris: "Did someone tamper with this? Did Monique tamper with this?"


Morris: "And that one."
Hykel: "If I don't step on him he'll step on me. I can do this. Just close my eyes and don't think about anything else."


"Morris has been eliminated."


Morris: "Oh come on. You could have at least change this light first."


Douglas: "I thought it was blue."


Hykel: "Now is my chance."


Douglas: "I sense danger."


Douglas: "HELP!"
Hykel: "Damn it. His senses are sharp."


Hykel: "Douglas, I want a truce with you."


Douglas: "A truce? Really?"


Hykel: "Yes. The colours keep changing after a while, if you noticed."


Douglas: "I have. I thought somebody did something very secretive to change the timing."
Hykel: "Hmm...that is possible but nah. I think we should work together first on changing the colours. Then we meet together."


Douglas: "That sounds like a great plan. But why meet?"


Hykel: "To settle who gets the exemption."
Douglas: "Oh...I...do you want it?"
Hykel: "I want it. Do you want it?"
Douglas: "I want it."
Hykel: "I need it."
Douglas: "I also need it."


Hykel: "Okay. I'll give you this exemption. You haven't had your chance yet."
Douglas: "Are you sure?"
Hykel: "Don't make me change my mind now."


Hykel: "As for the lights, I will handle the right side and you handle the left. I'll do Morris and myself and you do the rest."
Douglas: "Okay..."


Douglas: "I like blue."


Hykel: "Green, check."


Douglas: "I remember that this light was black."


Hykel: "I could go there right now and step on his shadow and win."


Hykel: "No. I'm a man of my words. I said I gave it up to him so I shall."


Douglas: "There was also...pink, yes! There was pink. I actually remembered!"


Hykel: "And red for Morris."


Hykel: "There's a light source here. Come and step on my shadow, Douglas."
Douglas: "Are you really sure?"
Hykel: "Yes."
Douglas: "O...okay."


Douglas: "I'm sorry."
Hykel: "It's fine."
"Hykel is eliminated."


Douglas: "I can't believe I did that."


Douglas: "Wait, I am the only one remaining. Who will step on my shadow?"


"The mission has ended, Douglas. You get the exemption."
Douglas: "Really? I did it! I really, actually did it! My hard work finally paid off."


This is not anyone's favourite colour.


This is not anyone's favourite colour either.


This is Ryenn's favourite colour.


This is Hykel's favourite colour.


This is Morris's favourite colour. 60/100 points have been earned, making the pot 450/1000 points.

***

Next episode,



Ryenn: "Douglas, I'm going to help you come out of your shell."
Douglas: "I don't like the sound of that."

***


Douglas: "I can't do this. Why must she torture me like that?"


Douglas: "You were just doing that for your own amusement, weren't you?"

***


Douglas: "This is exactly what I feared."


Douglas: "I'm becoming my own worst nightmare."

***
"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!