Tuesday 10 October 2017

35.05-On top of the world


Last episode,


Astrid: "I think I shall name you Phoebelius."


Astrid: "I think you'll make a good dinner."



Astrid: "I heard cockatoos are especially high in protein. I'll just pluck your feathers out one by one, then drop you in the frying pan..."



Astrid: "OOOOOOOWWWWWW !@#@$#!$$@$@$!#@!#@!!@@!!"



Astrid: "You fowl creature!"



Astrid: "How dare you bite me."



Astrid: "That is it. You will be in my stomach by the end of today."
Cockatoo: "Squak?"

***


Ryenn: "I wonder who the Mole could be. It could really be anyone."


Ian: "I'm betting all my chips on one contestant."




Ryenn: "So early? Isn't it a little risky?"


Ian: "It's a risk I'm willing to take.  What's the point of tiptoeing around everything in life? I think we need to be daring in life and be willing to make the leap no matter how wide or how deep the ravine in between is."

***


"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Vincent: "This is disappointing."

***


Astrid: "SCREAM IN THE FACE OF TERROR!"
Douglas: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"



Douglas: "Oh...oh my...oh my god, don't do that to me!"

***


Hykel: "Why did you have to scare him like that? That's being very mean."
Astrid: "Are you my mother? No? Then shut the f*** up, baldy."


Courtney: "Why aren't you sitting down, Gina?"
Grace: "I'll only sit when my idol has sat."
Courtney: "Who's your idol?"



Grace: "Sylvia. She's so poised and refined and talented. I want to be just like her."

***


Courtney: "Do you want to get back at Astrid?"



Courtney: "I have just the thing."
Douglas: "No, I don't want to stoop to his level."
Courtney: "I know her voice is a little deep but she wears plaits for goodness sake. Can you not differentiate male from female?"
Douglas: "I just...nevermind...let's just let it slide and never bring it up again."
Courtney: "Boo. You're no fun."


With another victim claimed, this narrows down the list of suspects for the remaining contestants. But will the Mole strike hard upon seeing the 100/200 points in the pot? Or will the Mole take cover?

***


Douglas: "It wasn't very nice of you to scare me like that. I hope you don't do it again."


Astrid: "And why should I listen to you?"


Douglas: "Please, just don't. It brings back many unhappy memories."
Astrid: "Hmm...some postulate that the stars affect our mood and memories."


Grace: "What is your real name?"
Sylvia: "It's Sylvia. I didn't change my name."


Grace: "It's not a stage name?"
Sylvia: "Not at all. I like the name my parents chose for me."


Grace: "I want to change my name to Sylvia Platt."
Sylvia: "But that's my name..."
Grace: "Exactly."


Sylvia: "I am flattered but there really is no need to change your name. Grace Gina Pierce is a wonderful name."
Grace: "But I need to have a stage name. It's a rite of passage. If I take your name then I will get good success."
Ryenn: "Hi guys. Are you talking about name changing? Can I join?"
Sylvia: "Of course."


Grace: "How dare you barge in like that."


Sylvia: "Did you say something?"
Grace: "I said I love you hair, Sylvia."
Sylvia: "Thank you but you really do not need to keep complimenting me like that."
Ryenn: "If I were to change my name, I would change it to something like Trudy Bateman or Hannelore Garnet. It sounds so regal."


Sylvia: "But your name is so unique and interesting. I like your name."
Ryenn: "I heard Gina talking about name changing being a rite of passage. Is that true?"
Sylvia: "It's just superstition. I think we were given our names for a reason and there isn't a need to change them unless absolutely necessary."


Grace: "Sylvia speaks like a goddess. She's so divine. There's a halo above her forever and her saliva is like holy water. I wouldn't hesitate to drink it. The moments I share with her are so sacred, but that wretched Ryenn had to come in and defile it."


Ian: "You know, if I had a daughter, I would like to name her Jaycee or something. Sylvia sounds nice too."


Ryenn: "Oh I didn't notice you there. Be careful with that."
Ian: "Don't need to worry about me. I live for the danger."


Ryenn: "I just noticed you have a tattoo of a heart on you."
Ian: "My wife has it too. It's to symbolise undying love."


Ryenn: "That's so sweet. You must love your wife very much."
Ian: "It's more for my kids, actually. It's to remind us both that we're connected by our sons and will unconditionally love them regardless. I would've wanted them to get a tattoo or something but my wife disagreed. Maybe I should look into henna."
Ryenn: "Henna? What's that?"
Ian: "It's some Indian tattoo thing. It's not permanent though."

***


Courtney: "You're always so tense. Come party with me."
Douglas: "No thank you."
Astrid: "Thank the stars. She doesn't know the right decibels to play music."
Grace: "Where were we? Oh, right. We were learning more about your past."


Monique: "I'd like to learn more about yours too. You look a lot like that star. Did you undergo plastic surgery?"
Grace: "Indeed. I went under the knife so many times for her to look exactly like Stacy Gro. I'd do anything for her."
Astrid: "Including getting fake boobs, it seems."
Hykel: "I think I should study in here...woah! I didn't see anything! Sorry! Must go wash my eyes now."
Monique: "...What? I think I should get going too."


Hykel: "The women here dress so indecently. They walk around in their underwear. It's a sin for me to see them like that."


Monique: "I better throw all this away. These are notes about Vincent and Pierre. Since they're both gone, they're useless now."

***


For their next mission, contestants have to snowboard. Every trick they perform gets them 5 points up to a maximum of 25 points per contestant. They can earn bonus points if they perform more than 5 tricks. The one who does the most tricks gets an exemption. However, if they fall, the points they collected are voided and they are disqualified from the running of the exemption.


Ian: "Awesome. Finally something I love."


Ian: "I love extreme sport."


Ian: "I'm ever ready."


Ian: "Woo!"


Ian: "Yeah!"


Ian: "I'm getting so pumped!"


That's one trick.


That's two.


Monique: "For someone who is into extreme sport and danger it is underwhelming to see Ian stop at only two tricks. I thought he'd take bigger risks. I wonder why he's playing it safe. This is so out of character."


Grace: "This is so exciting."


Grace: "I must get that exemption so that I can live another day with Sylvia Platt."


Grace: "But I'm not weraing the right outfit. It's okay though. I'd do anything to be with my idols."


Grace: "This stupid dress is getting in the way but I can't damage it. It's the very dress Stacy Gro wore before. I still haven't washed it yet to preserve her scent."


Grace: "FOR STACY AND SYLVIA!"


First trick.


Second.


Grace: "I'm losing my balance."


Grace: "I better quit while I'm ahead."


Grace: "I should have done a better job."


Sylvia: "Good luck, Hykel. Stay safe."
Hykel: "Thanks."


Hykel: "Oh boy."


Hykel: "Hey, this is actually quite enjoyable."


Hykel: "I feel like a kid again."


Hykel: "Wahaha!"


Hykel: "I'm flying!"


Second trick.


Third trick.


Hykel:" That was awesome!"


Hykel: "My knees are a little wobbly now though."


Sylvia: "I should have better-attired."


Sylvia: "This is so steep."


Sylvia: "I'm going too fast. How do you control this?"


Sylvia: "I'm sorry, I'm getting out."


Sylvia: "That was scary."


Sylvia: "I couldn't control the speed or direction at all. The snow was flying everywhere and I started to panic."


Morris: "This is a little high."


Morris: "Should be fun though, as long as I don't die. If I do, there's a letter in my room I want you to pass to my parents."


Morris: "Awesome."


Morris: "I hope I look cool."


Trick #2.


Trick #3.

Morris: "Just one more trick."


Morris: "I've hit the quota! I'm on top of the world!"


Morris: "Aah!"


Morris: "Damn it."


Morris: "25 points and an exemption down the drain."


Morris: "Shouldn't have been so greedy."


Morris: "I dishonoured my family. Monique will be so disappointed in me as well."


Courtney: "Alright. Something fun."


Courtney: "Oop, not yet."


Courtney's first trick.


Courtney: "I believe I can go higher."


Courtney: "Yeah! I'm higher up now!"


Courtney: "I'm giving you a run for your money, Hykel!"


Courtney: "Four tricks! Beat that!"


Courtney: "Woah!"


Courtney: "I'm falling!"


Courtney: "AAAAAAAAAHHH!"


Courtney: "Oof."


Courtney: "No! I really wanted that exemption. Still, it was fun."


Ryenn: "I've never done something like this before."


Ryenn: "I hope I don't injure my legs because of this."


Ryenn: "This all feels so new."


Ryenn: "I'm doing it! My first trick!"


Ryenn: "I can do this."


Ryenn: "Whee! Okay, that's enough."


Ryenn: "I was shaking a bit as I glided. My legs aren't strong enough and neither is my physical capability."


Monique: "I just need to do the minimum of 5 tricks to claim the maximum amount of points."


Ryenn: "You can do it!"
Monique: "I need a little more momentum before I am able to propel myself high enough."


Monique's first trick.


Monique: "Incredible experience."


Her second trick.


Her third.


Monique: "I'm losing momentum."


Monique's fourth trick. Can she keep at it without falling?


Monique: "One more time."


Monique: "Just one more trick and I'll stop."


Monique: "My goal is attained."


Monique: "Oh no, I'm losing my balance."


Monique: "Yikes."


Monique: "Oof."


Monique: "I may have gotten a graze or two."


Douglas: "This is so scary."
Astrid: "Pussy."


Douglas: "Good luck."


Astrid: "I estimate my velocity to be about 47 Sim units/hour. I need to hit about 60 Sim units/hour to safely perform a trick."


Her first trick.


Astrid: "I need more traction and momentum."


Astrid's second trick.


Astrid: "I think that is enough. The snow is no longer even. I suggest doing something about that, otherwise the friction is not even throughout."


Douglas: "Ho boy."


Douglas: "Wait, I'm not ready!"


Astrid: "He's going to suck."


Astrid: "His posture is all wrong."


Astrid: "But I'm not going to tell him."
Douglas: "I don't want to injure myself."


Douglas's first trick.


Douglas: "Wow...I actually did it."


Douglas: "Can I do another one? Yes I can!"


Douglas: "And another one!"


Douglas: "I did it again."


Douglas: "I'm getting the hang of this."


Douglas: "I want to earn bonus points for us since I can."


Douglas: "My seventh trick."


Douglas: "Ow!"


Douglas: "Why was I so stupid?"


Douglas: "I should have stopped while I had the chance."


Astrid: "Hmph. A scrawny boy with a hidden talent for snowboarding? Interesting."


Douglas: "I'm sorry. I tried my hardest."

Altogether, 11 tricks have brought in points, meaning to say that the earnings for this mission are 55/250 points. The pot now has 155/450 points. Hykel completed the most tricks so he gets an exemption.


Hykel: "I did it! I got an exemption! It feels so great to be safe, especially after that last execution. If it weren't for all the greedy people I would never have stood a chance. Haha, I have an exemption!"

***

Next episode,


Grace: "I can't believe I never knew that Sylvia was in a game. What kind of fan am I? Oh well. At least I got to woohoo with her. It was just so real."

***


Monique: "We're living in a world of lies and facades. We have to be smart and ruthless if we want to survive."


Monique: "Did you not forget about how I had to keep covering your butt and protecting you back in Bridgeport? If it weren't for me you would have landed up in debt already. A career in film? Forget about it."
Morris: "Oh, so you're going to rake up the past now? I thought you were more professional, Monique."
Monique: "I am. I am just using evidence to support the fact that I am right."


Monique: "Just trust me."

***


Grace: "You don't understand. I need to maintain a perfect svelte figure. Like yours."
Sylvia: "I eat healthily. I don't do dangerous diets."
Grace: "But you're a goddess, Sylvia. You won't get fat no matter how you eat."

***


Astrid: "So, are you a secret snowboard champion?"
Douglas: "Huh? Me? Of course not. I've never done it in my life."

***


Grace: "Phew...do you think I look hot today, Morris?"

***



***
BLOOPERS:


Morris: "A repoman? My worst nightmare!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!