Saturday 21 September 2013

1.03-I'm still trying to catch something other than air

Welcome back to the Smole! Previously contestants did 2 missions in 1 day, then proceeded to do the mole quiz the next day. Harry was found to be eliminated.


The other 11 contestants are now making their way to Summer Hill to fish. They will fish until they catch a fish, or until they give up. For any Sim that catches a fish, 20 points will be added, so a maximum of 220 can be earned.





“So, here we are.”


“Best to start fishing.”

“Oof! Why are we even doing outdoor activities anyway?”

“Did I catch one? Aw, no.”












“I was kinda disappointed when I wasn’t able to catch any fish. My hopes were up, and then shattered. Oh well. I still did catch some in the end, so not all’s lost. But at the end of that mission, I discovered something strange. I, an indoors nerd, could catch a fish, yet he couldn’t? I’m on him.”


“This is great! The fresh air, the lake, everything! It reminds me of the great outdoors.”
“We are outdoors.”

“Hey pretty, catch anything?”
“Um, no. And you’re acting creepy.”
“Perhaps your fishing pole is spoilt. I’ll give you mine.”
“Thanks, but how will you fish?”
“I have a spare.”













“I was grossed out by that pervert Reginald. He was trying to flirt with Amy, but it was futile. Being a guy, I could get what he meant by “fishing pole”. Ugh, gross! Sure, I may smooth-talk the ladies sometimes, but I do much better and less often. He just comes off as a creep. Unless he really did mean the fishing pole. That meant he wanted to give up his try. Fishy.”

“I caught a fish!”

“So did I!”

“Finally!”
“I really want to give up.”
“That’s my catch!”
“Good for you. I’m still trying to catch something other than air.”

“You know, this reminds me of the time I had to take care of a baby.”
“How?”
“It’s tiresome and lasts through the night.”

***



“Ugh, that was terrible.”
“You guys earned yourself a total of 140 points. 4 of you couldn't complete the mission, namely Michael, Tulip, Diana and Scarlett.”

“Is it fishy that Michael is the only guy that didn't catch a fish?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!