Thursday 2 February 2017

28.11-Phrasey things


The last time on the Smole, the contestants went to the library to try and translate a phrase. They succeeded, earning 140/140 points, making the pot 434/600 points. Sue was the Mole's Accomplice and she earned zilch despite her efforts. Either way, she would still have earned nothing since more than half suspected her. Despite this, Kieran was still executed. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

***


Beth: "You stole my journal, didn't you?"

Rico: "Excuse me? How dare you accuse me of something so immoral and heinous."
Beth: "Look, airbag, I saw you in my room last night. I caught you red-handed. Hand it over."


Rico: "I'll tell you the truth you let me touch both boobs of yours."
Beth: "One."
Rico: "Deal!"
Beth: "So?"
Rico: "I didn't take them."
Beth: "I don't believe you. I'll check your room."


Beth: "This is where Rico sleeps, right? I'm so clever, hee hee."


Beth: "What is this? And how dare he try to hide it. Nothing gets past me! Did he forget I'm a cop?"


Beth: "My journal went missing, and I saw that last night, Rico snuck into my room. I thought at first he couldn't get enough of me but now I think he may have stolen my journal. How could he! Thief! He refused to admit it so I searched his bed and there it was, along with Lisbon and Kieran's journals. I must warn Lynn about this."

***


Sue: "Why are you still here? In the game?"


Sue: "You should be expelled by now. You're a threat to all of us."
Junico: "Rico! Did you see son?"
Kelvin: "You two, get lost."


Sue: "I'm suing you for abusive language."


Kelvin: "I've had it with your threats. This dartboard is destroyed. Want to be like it? If not, shut up."


Junico: "Rico! How could you steal! How did I teach you?"
Rico: "What are you talking about?"
Junico: "Beth told me you stole her journal and she saw it in bed."
Rico: "You rather believe her than your own son? She's trying to sow discord, Pops. I can't believe you believe her."
Junico: "What? She's not planting anything...oh, it's one of those phrasey things again, isn't it?"
Kelvin: "Shut it or I'll aim this dart straight into your mouths."

***


"Mission time. It's time to bring your swimwear along."
Beth: "I love swimming! Hee! At long last."
Rico: "Shut up."
Beth: "No need to yell and get mad."


"You will be going to a swamp. There, you will decide whether to swim in the swampy waters. The Mole's Accomplice has made some predictions. If you do the opposite of what the accomplice predicts, you will earn 20 points for the group. This is worth 120 points in total. Good luck."

***


Beth: "EWWWW! This is disgusting!"


Junico: "So, do I just swim?"


Beth: "I am not going in there no matter what."


Sue: "The Mole's Accomplice will definitely think you're not going down. You have to do the opposite."


Kelvin: "The Accomplice won't stop me no matter what."
Lynette: "..."


Lynette: "I don't know what's in there."
Sue: "No, Kelvin, you are staying here because the accomplice would think you're going down."


Rico: "Hmm...I love the water, but clean ones. I think the accomplice is going to think I'll stay here."
Beth: "It's so yucky! I don't wanna."
Sue: "Are you disobeying me? I can sue you."
Kelvin: "I don't think those are legitimate grounds."
Sue: "Try me."


Junico: "This thinking is too much for me. I will just go in like a man."


Junico: "And I go."


Junico: "Slimy but fine. Just enter like men."
Rico: "Pops, wait! Ugh, now. Have to chase after him."


Lynette: "Should I? On second thought, maybe not."


Sue: "Don't move, Kelvin. Now Beth, you have to go. The ground is so soft and muddy and slimy. The water can't be much worse."
Beth: "...You're right actually."


Sue: "Of course. Now Kelvin...where did he go? I'm suing him for disappearing."
Kelvin: "No Mole or accomplice will stop me from doing what I want. They won't dare."
Rico: "Where did Pops go?"


Lynette: "I'll test the waters."
Sue: "I bet the accomplice thinks I'm staying so I'll go in. Lynette, just get in. Everyone is already in."


Lynette: "I just can't get used to this."


Lynette: "I'm sorry but I'm not doing this."


Random shot.


Beth: "I feel fooled. But I suppose it's better than the land."

***


"All but one swam. But the important thing is whether the Mole's Accomplice thought you would go or not."


"Sue, you swam in the murky waters. The Mole's Accomplice thought you wouldn't. You earned 20 points."
Rico: "Nice."


"Lynette, you did not swim. The Mole's Accomplice thought you would swim."
Kelvin: "He must have thought she thought that he would predict she wouldn't swim, so he decided to think that she would swim."


Junico: "Huh?"
"Junico, you swam. The Mole's Accomplice thought you would swim."
Kelvin: "Knew it would be short-lived."


"Kelvin, you decided to swim despite advice not to. Was it right? The Mole's Accomplice thought you wouldn't swim, so congratulations."
Lynette: "What?"


"Rico, you were the second to swim. The Mole's Accomplice thought you would swim."
Rico: "Darn."
Beth: "Boo. This Mole's Accomplice is mean."


"Beth, you eventually swim against your will. The Mole's Accomplice predicted correctly."
Beth: "Boo."
Rico: "Welp."


Beth: "See Sue? I shouldn't have gone down. Can I counter-sue?"


"60/120 points have been earned, making the pot 494/720. This Mole's Accomplice gets to walk away with something."


Pot: 494/720
Beth: 0
Darroll: 0
Edmund: 0
Godfrey: 0
Junico: 82
Kelvin: 0
Kieran: 0
Kit: 0
Lisbon: 0
Lynette: 84
Rico: 0
Sue: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!