Friday 2 November 2018

41.06-War against drugs


In the last episode, eight contestants had to hide in various rooms while Stanley tried to pick the door he wanted, slowly revealing the doors he did not choose. In the end, he made a wrong switch to earn 3/170 points for the pot, making it 93/500 points. Nobody claimed an exemption from the mission, which means to say that all nine of them are vulnerable for execution. Who will be the unlucky one to go home tonight?

DAY 6




Claves: "Another letter."


Claves: "It's a different insignia."


Claves: "From the opposing faction."


Claves: "Both of them found me."


Claves: "I have to pick a side."


Claves: "Otherwise, I won't make it out alive."

*
*
*


Pamela: "The mission was similar to the Monty Hall problem which is shown that changing your answer generally gives you higher probability of winning. Unfortunately it wasn't the case with Stan. Could it have been deliberate though? I mean, would he have known what in each room?"


Jennifer: "Stan kept asking me what to do."
Hans: "Did you tell him?"


Jennifer: "That can wait. First, sushi."

*
*
*


Jane: "I never went to university. I couldn't decide on what to study."
Kelly: "That's blasphemy."


Kelly: "Don't you know how important a degree is in this world? You need it to get a proper job."


Jane: "I already have a job."
Kelly: "I hardly believe you want to be a receptionist for life."


Jane: "What's so great about a degree anyway? It's just an overpriced piece of paper. I'm not good at studying. It'll just be wasting time and money and I'll end up in debt at the end of it."


Kelly: "With that mindset, no wonder you're just a receptionist."
Kelly: "You're not much better. You own a gym but all you do is admin and manning the front desk. What makes you different from a receptionist?"


Kelly: "I..."


Jane: "Sorry. That's not what I meant."
Kelly: "Yes it is."


Kelly: "And you're right. I never went to university. That's my biggest regret. I couldn't afford to go to university."


Jane: "But in all honesty, you're successful now. You own a gym! All a degree affects is your career, and you've got one already."
Kelly: "It cost me my marriage."


Kelly: "Wait what? You were married?"

Kelly: "No, but I was considering it with my ex-boyfriend. We were in love. He was far more educated than I was but he didn't care about the disparity. Unfortunately his family wasn't very approving."


Jane: "So you broke up because his mom said no?"
Kelly: "Of course not. That she-devil tried so hard to break us up. She even found someone more 'befitting' of him. That cunt and her aresshit. Eventually he chose her over me."

Jane: "You must hate him and his family then."
Kelly: "On the contrary, I'm friends with him. We still hang out once in a while. Our love is in the past. That cunt Loretta though...I'll never forgive her."

*
*
*


Claves: "I hear someone singing. Oh!"


Chase: "I don't know what I'm fighting for/or why I have to scream~"


Chase: "I don't know why I instigate/and say what I don't mean~"


Chase: "I don't know how I got this way/I know it's not alright~"


Chase: "So I'm breaking the habit/I'm breaking the habit tonight~"


Claves: "Bravo."
Chase: "I didn't realise I have an audience."


Claves: "That was visceral. So powerful."

Chase: "It's hard to find someone who enjoys rock like I do."


Claves: "I can appreciate the music."
Chase: "Good for you."


Chase: "Honestly I'm surprised. You look like such a sweet girl. I didn't think someone like you would be able to appreciate the music."
Claves: "Maybe it's because I understand it. It speaks to me."


Claves: "I can feel the singer's cries and screams, as well as the uphill battles he's facing. I empathise, and I feel less alone hearing his voice, knowing that he's going through a similar patch in life."


Chase: "I'm impressed. It's like you understand me."
Claves: "I understand the music. We both do."


Chase: "There's so much going on in my life right now, I just wanted to escape. I don't know which fucking part of my brain decided the Smole was a good refuge though. It's making me even more stressed."

Chase: "And...and..."


Claves: "You're fighting the war against drugs but it's making you miserable and in so much pain."


Claves: "That's why you rely on this paper bag. To relieve the withdrawal symptoms."


Claves: "I...I could help you. With the quiz. We could study together if you'd like."


Chase: "No. I'm just...not comfortable with it."


Claves: "Oh. To be honest I'm used to being alone too so it's not an easy task for me either. I understand."
Chase: "Of course you do."

*
*
*


Jane: "There are so many slobs in this house."
Hans: "Jane, can we talk?"


Jane: "Sure. What do you want to talk about?"


Hans: "Do you think we're on the right track?"
Jane: "I think so. I'm not very fast at taking quizzes."


Hans: "Neither am I. That either means Kaylie was slower than us or we found the Mole."
Jane: "Do you think it's Chase?"


Jane: "He's a little sketchy but I'm not particularly sure it's him. I only picked him in the last quiz because of you."


Hans: "He hasn't done too much to stand out but it's a fact that he's failing at a lot. He wasn't very involved in the division of points in the last mission, for example."


Jane: "That just sounds like he's not interested in the game. I think the Mole would be more involved."
Hans: "The Mole doesn't need to given our current pot."


Jane: "True. He may just be laying low."


Jane: "Oh, it's done."


Hans: "I think Stan is someone to watch out for as well."


Hans: "Jane, are you listening to me?"
Jane: "Hang on, let me dry the clothes first."

*
*
*


Pamela: "I still don't believe you're single."
Zane: "Why won't you believe me?"


Zane: "I've had a couple of relationships before but they didn't work out. Now I just wanna live the single life for a while."


Zane: "Yes!"


Pamela: "What? You dirty cheater."


Zane: "Hey, all's fair in love and war."


Pamela: "Love isn't fair. If it was, I'd be happily married."


Zane: "Don't say that. You're quite eligible. You'll find the one one day."
Pamela: "Yes! It rolled in on its own; not my fault."


Pamela: "We're even now, though."
Stanley: "Hey, er...can I play."


Zane: "Sure. Pamela needs all the help she can get."
Pamela: "Says you."


Pamela: "I guess you can come and join my side."


Zane: "We'll reset the score."


Pamela: "It's such a shame we can't reset the missions. That last mission was an utter embarrassment."
Stanley: "You're one to talk. You guys were the one who randomly split the points. Seriously, why the hell did you give one room 3 points? And why weren't there more rooms with no points?"


Pamela: "We weren't sure about how lucky you were. The more rooms that were empty, the higher your chances of picking one."


Stanley: "Well thanks to you playing too safely, we earned a whopping 3 points."
Pamela: "It wasn't my decision alone."


Zane: "Chill guys."
Pamela: "Zane's right. It's over anyway. We should just move on."


Stanley: "Do you not know how to play this game? You can't just forget about all the mistakes made."
Pamela: "You promised Kelly you'd be nice."
Stanley: "How is this not being...nevermind."


Stanley: "Sorry or something."
Pamela: "I'd like it with a little more sincerity but it'll do for now."


Zane: "What?"


Stanley: "Ha!"
Zane: "I can't believe this. Stan is trashing me!"

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
Q2: Name one contestant who does not sleep in the same room as the Mole.
Q3: What is the Mole currently wearing?
Q4: Which car was the Mole in in Mission 3?
Q5: Who was with the Mole in the car in Mission 3?
Q6: In Mission 3, which floor was the Mole on in Python Hall?
Q7: In Mission 3, how many other contestants were on the same floor as the Mole?
Q8: What was in the room directly to the left of the Mole in Mission 3?
Q9: In what order was the Mole's room revealed in Mission 3?
Q10: Who is the Mole?


Hans: There are a few contestants I suspect, such as Stan, Zane and Jennifer. But Chase is still my biggest suspect.


Chase: I was nominated and I survived. So I'll continue with Kelly.


Jennifer: Hans and Kelly were the ones who suggested splitting the points and splitting them evenly. I was against the idea, naturally, because we were spreading too thinly. 


Pamela: I suspect Stan and Chase. Stan is too cocky and Chase is too lackadaisical. Neither of them seem too worried about execution.


Zane: Once again, Hans triggers my radar. He wanted to play it safe. The more rooms the points were in, the lesser points we could actually earn.


Jane: I don't think it's Chase but Hans seems to believe. I'll spread it out among some other contestants, like Stan and Zane.


Kelly: I'm no longer exempt so I have to be careful. I suspect most of this house: Claves, Jennifer, Jane, Hans, Chase and recently Pamela with all the clues I've been seeing. I worry about spreading too thinly.


Claves: It would be a convenient narrative to have just missed the pot by that much, but I think the Mole is someone more subtle. Hence it's unlikely to be Stan and definitely not Hans.


Stanley: Jane and Zane are trying to evade the radar. I don't know how things went for the last mission other than through Kelly's accounts, so I'm going to include all my suspects from the first two missions as well.

*
*
*


"The sun is setting, foreboding the end of your time for one of you. Any one of you could be leaving tonight because Stanley prevented any of you from getting an exemption."


"Let's start with the one who could have been safe. Zane Aason Averridge."
Zane: "I don't want to look."



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































Zane: "I'm safe!"


"Hans Dixon."
































































































































































































































Hans: "That's great."


"Pamela Aries."
Pamela: "Please don't let it be me."




































































































































































































































































































Pamela: "Phew! What a relief."


"Clavés Vann."
Claves: "I'm not sure about this one. I don't think I was very fast."
































































































































































































































































Claves: "Hm."


"Jennifer Caley."











































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Jennifer Caley, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Jennifer: "What? This can't be right. One of you sabotaged me!"


Zane: "Yes, clearly. That's why they're called the Mole."
Jane: "Noo...not Jennifer!"
Pamela: "Her outfit choices were trashy. She was just a glorified attention-hoe...ahem, attention-grabber. Please edit that part out. I don't want my students to hear it."
Chase: "She seemed so confident."


Hans: "I remember back when she was a teenager. She was innocent, demure, sweet, with her brown hair tied in a ponytail and wearing her sparkly red dress for her debut show. It's sad that she has devolved into this."
Zane: "She was crazy but in a good way. Not many can pull off crazy or match her energy."


Jennifer: "This is a stupid show. The Mole is stupid. I did the quiz really really speedily. How could I have lost? Unless you're telling me it was because I left for a toilet break, but I needed to pee! Whatever. It's your loss, not mine."


Jennifer: "Adios my lovely fans. Don't miss me too much!"

*
*
*


Stanley: "I think Jennifer suspected me. It felt like it from when I talked to her yesterday, so I amped it up for her."


Kelly: "I don't know how you can keep up playing these kind of mind games."


Stanley: "You either make yourself suspicious or you be executed. It's that simple."


Kelly: "One thing is for sure: you are really serious about this. You even take the time to dress properly and even put on makeup for the cameras. I appreciate someone who takes the time to look good."


Stanley: "I only just want to win this. I don't want to be sidelined any more."

*
*
*


Hans: "I finally get a bed to myself. It was so awkward sharing a bed with her. And I don't have to deal with her warming up her vocal chords at 6 in the morning every day."


Chase: "At least I don't do that."


Hans: "Chase, now that it's just the two of us, do you want to form a coalition?"


Hans: "We're going to be seeing each other first thing in the morning every day anyway, so we might as well work together. But keep this a secret from Jane. I don't want her to know."


Chase: "What is up with every bloody one of you asking me about a coalition?"


Hans: "It was just an idea."


Chase: "No. I do not want to fucking be part of your fucking coalition. I do not want to fucking work with you or anyone!"
Hans: "Alright then. No need to be so rude."


Hans: "Forget I ever asked then."


Chase: "I need to pee."


Jennifer's gone but the drama isn't going anywhere soon. Did she really suspect Stanley? Is Stanley the Mole? Or is someone else the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!