Tuesday 27 November 2018

41.14-You're a wizard!


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to beg on the streets for the mission. They were later given a chance to gamble the points on various prizes like letters from the Mole or from their external lives. In the end, there was a net gain of 93/130 points, making the pot 306/800 points. With her exemption, Pamela nominated everyone but Zane. A twist was thrown into the mix as additional questions pertaining to executed contestants were added to the quiz. Instead of being executed by speed when they fell below passing mark, the overall score was now taken into consideration along with speed. Ultimately, Chase didn't manage to make it to the final five. Half the group is left but the number of Moles remain the same. Who is the Mole?


DISCLAIMER: ALL EVENTS DEPICTED IN THIS EPISODE ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS. THEY IN NO WAY ENDORSE, GLORIFY, SLANDER CERTAIN GROUPS OVER OTHERS.

DAY 14

Claves: "What are you doing?"

Kelly: "Reading the news. This one is interesting and pertains to your home country. The PRF is slowly losing traction as more and more of its members get caught."


Kelly: "What exactly is going on with in Poland anyway? What is PRF?"
Claves: "The Polish Resistive Forces. They are based mainly in France to protect themselves and because there are French resistance forces that provide valuable support to win the war against the corrupt government."


Kelly: "French resistance forces? Why do they care?"
Claves: "The Polish and French leaders are in cahoots. We need to stand united if we want to stand a chance to topple them."


Kelly: "'We'? Claves, are you a part of this? Is that why there was someone who looked so much like you?"


Claves: "You can't tell anyone about this."


Claves: "I am actually a spy for Witos's government. My role in the PRF is to try and destroy his government from the inside. Wójcik, Witos's Minister of Foreign Affairs, thought I was this helpless girl forced to work in a club as a dancer, so he took me under his wing. I now work under him. He treats me very nicely, allowing me to stay at home when sick or distressed."


Claves: "There was a proud moment for the PRF when the French decided to stop selling weapons to Poland."
Kelly: "That was your doing?" 
Claves: "I won't claim full credit for it but I did help create miscommunication. Wójcik couldn't save me so the best he could negotiate for was to put me on extended leave, allowing me to sneak in when I miss him because I'm bored at my fake home."


Kelly: "Fake home?"
Claves: "It's the address Wójcik and the rest know. I can't have them know my actual place of residence."


Kelly: "Is Clavés even your real name?"
Claves: "Not to them. Although, I suspect they have found out I also go by Clavés Vann."


Kelly: "I see you in a different light now...aren't you afraid the whole world will know now?"
Claves: "The Smole has yet to broadcast in Poland."


Kelly: "And France? You won't be safe."
Claves: "The people hate the government. This is the case all around the world. I have to pick a side anyway. It's time for the people to know where I stand."


Claves: "You don't have to worry about me. I'm not as weak as I seem. You haven't seen me with a rapier. As long as you promise with your life never to reveal this to anyone...as for how the international audience views me, I will find a way. I already know someone who is good at translating into different languages."

*
*
*



Contestants will be visiting a comic convention. Each of them are dressed up as a character and have two hours to try and identify who the other four are dressed up as. For every contestant correctly identified, 10 points are earned. This mission is worth 250 points and whoever is not identified a single time will get an exemption.



Hans: "The things I do for exemptions."


Pamela: "I'll be too easily recognised. How do I avoid getting caught while maximising points?"


Kelly: "There is no way anyone will recognise me."


Claves: "I always thought stealth was my strong suit but now that both parties wrote a letter to the Smole house, I'm not so sure..."


Zane: "Good thing we have this voice modifier attached. It will help prevent us from giving away our identities."


Kelly: "What are you supposed to be?"
Ace of Doom: "I couldn't decide whether to be Mad Mr. Doom or Ace Star so I decided to combine the two and become Ace of Doom!"


Pamela: "Oh dear oh dear oh dear. There's someone approaching me. There's the elevator."


Pamela: "Aah!"


Pamela: "I better keep on moving...hang on, is that Zane with a wig?"


Pamela: "You're a wizard!"
Harry: "And you're a witch."


Zane: "Your costume is really eye-popping."
Claves: "I love Harlem's Queen, so of course I came dressed up as the main character. Why are you here?"
Zane: "Me? To...to meet fellow nerds who love Freezer Man and Bunny Boy."


Kelly: "Could any of them be Pamela or Claves?"


Claves: "The best way to not raise suspicion is to blend in. That means to make full use of resources."


Zane: "Hi. I see you're a bot fan?"
Bot Fan: "Bleep blop."


Zane: "Oh come on. You don't need to get so in character."
Bot Fan: "Bleep."


Mrs. Peacock: "I'm dying of boredom here. Will someone dance with me? Where is the Social Bunny?"


Pamela: "I need to hide. I don't know if any of them are contestants, especially the one in a cardboard box."


Zane: "I think the most likely contestants are those who try to hide their faces. Unfortunately it is hard to tell who some of them are, especially the bot fan."

*
*
*


Mr. Peacock: "This was the suit that was worn in the live-action adaptation."
Zane: "Interesting."


Zane: "The Queen of Harlem has pink hair. I think I know who she is."


Hans: "I thought I was the weirdest one but then a giant hot dog comes waltzing along."


Hans: "Excuse me, what's your name?"
Ultratron: "Ultratron! Neh-neh-neh!"


Hans: "Of course. Umm, Ultratron, could I borrow your jetpack?"
Ultratron: "You want my jetpack? Sure! Be careful with it. It's ultra expensive."


Hans: "I will. Thank you."


Hans: "That monster-looking lady...could she be Kelly? They're both blonde and tanned...but I think Kelly isn't that skinny."


Pamela: "I must be so pathetic, hiding in the bathroom for two hours."
Witch: "Avoiding someone?"
Pamela: "A lot of someones."


Pamela: "Hey, could you do me a favour?"


Claves: "Did I make a mistake? I could have sworn the witch that went in was rounder and not green...someone is trying to deliberately confuse me."


Pirate: "It's so ironic that a hot dog is eating hot dogs."


Zane: "Why won't you look at me?"


Magnificent: "You're dressed up as my favourite fetish...freezer! I said Freezer Man!"


Zane: "Why is the hot dog writing in a book? Hang on...that hot dog must be a contestant!"


Hans: "The toilets aren't separated from the second floor onwards. There was a witch that went inside for a very long time. I need to find out who it is."
  

Hans: "Woah!"


Hans: "How do I manouevre?"


Hans: "Woah! I nearly banged into the wall."


Hans: "How do I stop this---aaah!"


Hans: "Oof!"


Hans: "Ouch...I'm lucky I chose to dress up as a bunny."


Hans: "Now that I think about it, trying to peep into the women's bathroom wasn't such a good idea."


Zane: "Is the gnome Hans?"


Zane: "I don't have much time left and I haven't figured everybody out. I need to get closer to them."


Kelly: "You look like a thrift store Wonder Woman."
Wanton Woman: "Excuse me? I'm Wanton Woman, not some wonderbra fake bitch. But boy, do you look yummy. ;)"

*
*
*

The two hours are over. One by one, the contestants are called outside to identify their fellow competitors.


Hans: "There's only one fat lady and that was the witch. Hence, Pamela is the witch that didn't have full-body makeup. I think the witch's name was Zelda. I think Zane was Ultratron. Kelly was the Weeping Ghost and Claves is the Queen of Harlem."


Pamela: "Hans must be the Social Bunny. I thought Zane was Johnny Bravado but on later thought I think it was the Puzzler. Claves is probably the Bot Fan because she's the only one I didn't see at all. That leaves Kelly who is Judy Jetset."


Claves: "Zane was the superhero...what was his name, Mr. Peacock? Pamela is the witch but I do not know what the name of the witch is. Kelly must have been the astronaut and Hans was the Social Bunny."


Zane: "Claves's hair gave her away. She's the Queen of Harlem. Hans was the Magic Gnome. There was a contestant dressed as a hot dog and the size couldn't be Pam so it's Kelly. That means Pam should be the Magic Gnome."


Kelly: "Hans is the Social Bunny. He kept bouncing from cosplayer to cosplayer. Pamela was Zelda. Zane is the Bot Fan. I don't know who Claves was dressed up as but if I had to guess it's probably the Queen of Harlem...at least that was what Wanton Woman told me that character was called."

Ultimately, 90/250 points have been earned from this mission and Zane managed to avoid being identified by any of the other four, hence he gets his first exemption. Will he choose to save Pamela or is he more easily swayed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!