Thursday 8 November 2018

41.08-Amen


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to run in the desert and run further than what Claves the gatekeeper had predicted. Only Pamela, Hans and Kelly surprised Claves, whereas Pamela was the only one who did not outrun her, hence the exemption winners were Pamela, Hans and Kelly and the pot had an extra 60/70 points. Who will the three nominate? Who will be executed?

DAY 8



Jane: "8km? You're amazing. You're like, my new hero."
Kelly: "The flattery won't get you off the block."


Kelly: "But I appreciate it."


Jane: "I mean it though. Is there anything you can't do? You could probably land on the moon too!"
Kelly: "You're being hyperbolic."
Stanley: "Kelly!"


Jane: "That doesn't sound good."
Kelly: "I'm sure whatever you want to say can be done in private."


Jane: "Stan, it's pretty rude to just hijack the conversation like that."


Stanley: "You aren't thinking of nominating me, are you?"
Kelly: "I haven't made up my mind."


Stanley: "So you are thinking of nominating me!"
Kelly: "Who I nominate is my decision and not yours."


Kelly: "I haven't seen significant improvement in your atitude and behaviour so why shouldn't I nominate you?"
Jane: "Woah there."


Jane: "Let's not fight."
Stanley: "I am your coalition partner. I can't believe you're saying things like this."


Kelly: "Convince me why you should stay."


Kelly: "Why should I nominate Jane for instance?"
Jane: "How did I get dragged into this?"


Stanley: "Getting rid of me won't be good for you. I provide you info too."


Kelly: "Who should I pick then? Jane?"
Stanley: "She's not doing very well points-wise so why not?"
Jane: "Way to throw me under the bus."


Kelly: "Of course I won't nominate my coalition partner. I'm not an arse. But I get to pick two contestants to nominate. I'm sure I offended many contestants for nominating them so I have to choose what's best for my game."

*
*
*


Hans: "Woah. Too much."


Hans: "You didn't need to bare all skin. Are you even fully clean?"
Stanley: "Fuck you...I mean, you don't need to worry."


Hans: "My muscles are sore from yesterday. A deep soak in the hot tub will help me relax."
Stanley: "Amen."


Stanley: "Are you confident of your Mole?"


Hans: "Pretty."


Stanley: "Then I guess you don't need the exemption."


Hans: "Hold on there. There's no way I'm giving it up."


Hans: "Why don't you look for Kelly?"


Stanley: "She's too smart for that. She's got a big target painted on her back. The moment she gives up her exemption you or Pamela will pick her."


Stanley: "That looks gross...beautiful."


Chase: "Don't mind if I join."


Hans: "Alright, this is making me a tad uncomfortable."


Hans: "I'm out of here."
Stanley: "Wait! Promise you won't nominate me?"
Hans: "No guarantee."


Claves: "Hmm..."


Stanley: "Name your terms."
Hans: "I already know who to pick."


Stanley: "Ugh. That was useless. I'm getting out. I feel too wrinkly. Only one of us will be safe. And it won't be you, Chase."


Stanley: "Chase, our clothes are gone!"


Chase: "What the fuck?"
Stanley: "I suppose this will definitely grab me the attention."


Chase: "Did you take them?"
Stanley: "Don't be stupid. Would I tell you if I did?"


Chase: "Who the fuck took them then? WHO THE FUCK TOOK THEM?"


Stanley: "Chill. Those aren't your only clothes, right? Just change into another set."


Chase: "You're right."


Chase: "But I won't let this rest. Nobody makes a fool out of me."


Pamela: "Three of us have the power to choose nominees. I think it's a good idea to discuss with Hans and Kelly who we will be picking. Being in power feels so good."


Kelly: "Come in."


Kelly: "I wasn't expecting you. Why are you here?"


Pamela: "To discuss nominees with you. We should discuss now to avoid surprises or duplicates later."


Pamela: "I'm thinking of putting up either Jane or Claves. What about you?"


Kelly: "Shouldn't we bring Hans in?"


Pamela: "Yeah, but he was at the hot tub with Stan. They were skinny dipping. They're bodies are good but I wasn't comfortable going up to them in case I saw forbidden things. I'll look for Hans later."


Pamela: "I can't decide between Jane and Claves though."


Kelly: "I think you can go with Claves. She's a much stronger foe than Jane is."
Pamela: "Yes, but I'd hate to nominate one of the guys...unless it's Stan."


Kelly: "You're too boy-crazed. Getting too attached won't be good for you. I can nominate Jane if you want but the guys are definitely going to be up for execution too."


Pamela: "I know, I know. I just want the safety without all this blood."


Pamela: "If I may suggest, Chase is a good alternative. He's married."
Kelly: "I don't like that skeeze. I'll think about it. Now leave me alone."


Pamela: "Hans! I was looking at--for--you. Who will you be nominating?"
Hans: "You'll find out later."


Pamela: "I think it's better to be open. That way we will avoid surprises later."
Hans: "If you must know...don't tell anyone, but I'm going to pick Stan."


Pamela: "Oh good. There's no clash."
Hans: "What do you mean?"


Pamela: "I'm going for Claves. Kelly will nominate Jane and Chase."


Hans: "So Zane will get a free pass?"
Pamela: "I'm okay with that. Eek! Why is he walking around in a towel?"
Chase: "Hans Dixon."


Chase: "Return me my fucking clothes?"
Hans: "Huh? I don't have them."


Chase: "Don't lie. You were the only one in the hot tub besides me and Stan. I'll make you fucking pay for this."
Hans: "I really didn't take them. When did you see me take them?"


Chase: "I don't fucking know! You embarrass me, I'll embarrass you!"
Hans: "The only one you're embarrassing is yourself."


Hans: "You should really put something on. There are ladies in the house."


Chase: "Just you wait."


Chase: "Somebody is fucking lying. And I bet it Hans."


Chase: "Why won't this fucking budge?"


Chase: "Open the fuck up!"


Chase: "Aah!"


Chase: "Nobody fucking messes with me. Nobody!"

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz.


Q1: What is the Mole's gender?
Q2: What is the Mole's favourite food?
Q3: How many contestants share a room with the Mole?
Q4: Does the Mole have a tattoo?
Q5: In Mission 4, at the start line, who was beside the Mole?
Q6: Who was initially in front of the Mole when they started running in Mission 4?
Q7: In Mission 4, how far did the Mole run?
Q8: In Mission 4, how far did Clavés predict the Mole would run?
Q9: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole stop running?
Q10: Who is the Mole?


Jane: Zane worked really hard to make it to the end so I doubt it's him. Chase and Stan failed to meet Claves's predictions which I felt were reasonable. I'll spread between the two.


Pamela: I wasn't keen on picking Stan because he's my Mole. He ran much farther than I would expect given his skinny frame. But somehow he fell short of meeting the predictions.


Hans: Zane didn't need to work so hard given his prediction but maybe he's trying to throw everyone off his scent by making it clear it was not his fault that he didn't meet predictions. Chase is more well-built than Stan but somehow he was third to quit.


Chase: Pamela was the only one who didn't outrun Claves. But I survived one week with Kelly in mind. I think I'll do this quiz quicker.


Claves: Stan was pleading so hard with Hans to keep him around. It could be an act, of course. But I don't have much to go on this time around.


Zane: It's only natural that Pamela was the weakest link in our group. Hans, however, should have made it further. He did questionable things such as wasting energy.


Kelly: Claves really sacrificed herself for the group. She could be mimicking last season's Mole. I do wonder why she was 'randomly' chosen as the gatekeeper. I'm not sure what to think about her.


Stanley: Kelly brought up Claves and Pamela but it's not either of them. The Mole is either Jane or Zane. Jane chose to stop to try and help Chase. That's sweet if she wasn't the Mole.

*
*
*


"Good evening. Tonight, one of you will be leaving. Hans, Pamela and Kelly are safe, but so is one more contestant. Pamela, please reveal your nominee."


Pamela: "I nominate Claves."
Claves: "Understood."


Hans: "I choose Stan."
Stanley: "Fuck."


Kelly: "My first nominee is Chase Bennington."
Chase: "Not again. What did I do to you?"


Kelly: "I also nominate Jane Plain."
Jane: "Oh. I understand."


"Zane Aason Averridge, you are automatically advancing."
Pamela: "Yay Zane!"
Zane: "Thank you all."


"Jane Plain."







































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Jane Plain, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."



Jane: "Oh. Oh well."


Zane: "Oh. Sorry to see you go, Jane."
Chase: "Fuck...so glad it's not me."
Stanley: "What? Jane's gone?"


Pamela: "I can't believe such a wonderful woman is gone. I hate having to see someone go like this."
Zane: "She was a bit chatty. Sorry, please forgive me! But she made sure that moments weren't dull with her. The house will be quieter without her."


Jane: "Bye guys! All the best! Catch that Mole for me."


Jane: "It's too bad. I didn't expect to make it very far so being eighth is not a bad position. At least I'm not last. It sucks to be Kaylie. Maybe my Mole was wrong all along. I do wish good luck to the rest and I hope Hans can win this if he's not the Mole."

The plain Jane has been executed! Will Hans learn from her execution or will he repeat her mistakes?


Please ignore the fact that Jane's clothes changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!