Thursday 15 November 2018

41.11-Hot stuff


Previously, the final seven had to use pictures found in the art gallery to convey a movie to Pamela and Zane, who successfully identified 3 of the five movies. The 60/100 points added meant 213/670 points for the pot. Stanley just could not escape his fate no matter how fast he ran through the quiz. Does it mean that everyone was faster than him or that everyone knew who the Mole was already?

DAY 11







Kelly: "I should have some clean clothes to wear by tomorrow now that the clothes are in the washing machine."



Kelly: "Crikes!"


Chase: "Whuddyu doin...lemme go!"


Kelly: "You out of your mind? Why the hell did you jump into the pool you bogan? Trying to drown yourself?"


Kelly: "For God's sake, you're 41! I can't believe you're still pulling off this shit."


Chase: "Just lemme do whaddye want..."


Kelly: "Man up! Taking to the bottle won't solve whatever problems you're facing and suicide definitely won't!"


Chase: "You dun understan the pain I'm feeling...every day...itzo painful..."
Kelly: "Oh put a sock in it. Are you 4 or 40? You really think you can pull this off without consequence? What about your wife? What about your kids? What about the poor pool boy who finds your body when he wakes up?"


Kelly: "The least you could do is to tell someone your problems, the cameras, me, whatever. It beats whining and trying to die."
Chase: "You're right...I can't abandon them."


Chase: "Slap me."
Kelly: "What?"


Chase: "I said SLAP ME! Punch me, kick me, fucking kill me, I don't care. Just do it!"


Kelly: "You're drunk. Go hit the sack."


Chase: "DO IT!"
Claves: "What is going on here?"


Chase: "Slap me, Claves. Gimme the hardest slap you got."


Kelly: "Ignore him. Water must have got into his brain."
Chase: "Why won't any of you do it? I said slap me!"


Chase: "Ow!"


Claves: "You told me to."
Kelly: "Claves! You actually slapped him?"


Kelly: "My god, he wasn't being serious."


Chase: "I deserved it. Thank you Claves."


Claves: "Sorry to have awoken you all. Go back to sleep. I want to stay out here for a while."
Kelly: "Okay, but don't try anything silly, you hear me?"


Chase: "I don't know what the fuck came over me. I promised myself I would never touch the bottle again, but here I am getting sloshed at midnight. And I tried to kill myself. I couldn't leave Chelsea alone with the kids, that just isn't me...ugh, now I have to change into new shorts."

*
*
*

Pamela: "I was so worried that our coalition wouldn't make it past one day. Fortunately it survived the first night so I'm looking forward to what this means for us. I feel closest to Zane, possibly because the age gap between us is the smallest. I don't know what he thinks of me or what I think of him if we're being honest. I'm taking it one step at a time."



 Zane: "This place is a mess! The rag isn't enough to soak up all the water."


Zane: "Fortunately I know my way around a sink."


Kelly: "When did the pipe even burst? I can't believe the oroducers aren't doing anything to fix it."


Zane: "At least I fixed it now."


Zane: "Oh my mama!"


Kelly: "What?"
Zane: "Uh...nothing."


Zane: "She's one hot MILF."


Zane: "She better not turn around. I saw her side view. I can only imagine what it's like frontal..."


Zane: "She's way too old for me though. I need to get my mind out of the gutter."


Hans: "I think it would be a good idea to collect signatures from everyone. Like an autograph. I want to keep the memories."


Pamela: "That is an excellent idea. I should do that too. Be warned that my name may end up looking like 'Pomelo' because my 'a's look like 'o's."


Pamela: "Wait right here. I'll go get a book and pen too."


Hans: "I thought it would be a good idea to get everyone's handwriting in case that was ever necessary as a quiz question or some other case. Some of them were easier to convince than others, especially once they saw they were signing in my journal."

*
*
*




Contestants must go and beg for points in the next mission--literally. Some of the residents have been given points disguised as Simoleons that they could choose to give the contestants. Whoever earned the most points would earn a hidden exemption. They could earn up to 130 points for the mission. There is a caveat: the contestants are led to believe they must beg for actual Simoleons.


Kelly: "This is arseshit. Did they run our of mission ideas? We have been reduced to begging on the streets? And they didn't have the courtesy to tell us beforehand either. Most of us are dressed to the nines and do not look like beggars. We are doomed."


Hans: "How should I play this to get the money?"


Pamela: "There is no way anyone would think I'm a beggar."


Hans: "Do you have money?"
Rochard: "A lot in the cash register, but what's it to you?"


Hans: "I'm poor, could you give me some money?"


Richard: "You're out of your mind. You have limbs; use them."


Richard: "Go make your own living instead of begging out here on the streets."
Hans: "Sorry to have disturbed."


Kelly: "Did you get anything?"
Hans: "That was a total flop."


Pamela: "Claves, what?"
Claves: "It's all part of my plan."


Chase: "It's a good thing I brought my guitar. I can just play for tips instead of begging."


Zane: "My first target."


Zane: "Do you have something I want?"


Zane: "Like...money?"
Evan: "Do I look like I work in a bank?"


Evan: "I'm a thief. I take the money, not you."
Zane: "Please? I'm sure you can spare a bit."


Evan: "Fine...fine. Here's a few Simoleons. Take it or leave it you greedy bugger."


Pamela: "Hi. I'm Pamela. What's yours?"
Barry: "Barry."


Pamela: "Barry...that was my boyfriend's name. My boyfriend left me after discovering I was pregnant. My boss fired me after finding out I was pregnant and my parents disowned me. Now I'm heavily pregnant and have no money or place to sleep."


Pamela: "Will you help a poor woman like me out?"

Barry: "Why are you wearing tiger face paint?"
Pamela: "Well, to hide my scars."


Barry: "Abused as well? You poor woman. I hope this is enough."


Hans: "Do you have money? Will you give it to me?"


Hans: "I really need it."


Evangeline: "You poor boy. You don't even have money to buy an umbrella."


Kelly: "Hello. Do you have money to spare?"
Lola: "First the festival mascot tells me there is an entrance fee, then I get hounded by hecklers."
Kelly: "Mascot?"


Claves: "Miss, I realised that you fell short of 5 Simoleons. I require you to pay the 5 Simoleons immediately if you wish to continue enjoying the facilities."
Lola: "Are you trying to scam me?"
Claves: "Miss, I have the money you paid me right here in this bag. You have clearly shortchanged me. If anything, you are the scammer."


Kelly: "Don't undercut my business."


Zane: "I need the money. Please give me money. Support a homeless man who has done so much manual labour it looks like he hits the gym every day."
Gennie: "Okay, 37 Simoleons is all I have. Take it."


Zane: "Thank you."
Gennie: "No, thank you for making my day, hot stuff. It's not every day I see a young hunk plead with me."


Barry: "Next time, you guys should put up a sign if an entrance fee needs to be collected."


Kelly: "Thank you for your generosity."


Alba: "Isn't that Chase Bennington?"


Kelly: "That is indeed Chase Bennington. You may pay 200 additional Simoleons to have an autograph or 150 Simoleons to get a picture with him."
Alba: "I already got a few pictures of him."


Kelly: "Then that is a breach of contract. I am his manager and his contract clearly states that any party who possessed media of him without his consent or mine is liable to be sued in court. I can choose not to pursue this if you pay a settlement fee of 2000 Simoleons."
Alba: "I don't believe you."
Kelly: "Then I guess you'll be hearing from our lawyer."


Kelly: "I got around to the whole situation. I was inspired by Claves and decided to play a role instead to get money rather than beg."


Claves: "Are you sure you don't want to give me money?"
Clark: "Alright, since you're so cute and slightly deranged, I'll give you something."


Palmer: "You poor boy. You must be hungry with no money. Here, have some specially made bread."


Hans: "What am I supposed to do with this?"


Claves: "Welcome to the festival. If you would like to use the amenities available, please pay an entrance fee of 20 Simoleons."


Romon: "First time I heard of this...the city must really be hard up."


Romon: "Here, an extra 100 as a tip."


Claves: "Oh. Thank you. I hope you enjoy yourself."


Evangeline: "What a wonderful performance."


Evangeline: "Even though it made me even more deaf, it's not every day I get to see a celebrity in the park."


Evangeline: "He deserves some credit."

*
*
*

After a day of begging, the results have been tallied.
Kelly earned 3122 Simoleons.
Zane earned 960 Simoleons.
Pamela earned 41 Simoleons.
Chase earned 1017 Simoleons.
Hans earned 331 Simoleons.
Claves earned 1259 Simoleons.

However, how many points did each contestant actually earn?

Kelly earned 2 points.
Zane earned 21 points.
Pamela earned 58 points
Chase earned 38 points
Hans earned 5 points
Claves earned 0 points

This means that Pamela earns her second exemption. 124/130 points have been earned which is a tremendous success for the group, even more so considering their track record. Pamela gets to nominate four contestants if she chooses to hold on to the exemption. Will she choose to keep it? Who will she nominate?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!