Monday 9 December 2013

5.15-Newest addition

Last time on the Smole, the 8 contestants went to guess which light was connected to a bomb in the house. They earned a total of 420/940 points. Unfortunately Apollo, Matthew and Egret chose the one with the bomb, but they earned an exemption. Nobody else earned an exemption during dinner despite Scarlett’s attempt at canvassing votes. In the end, she was the one to leave.




Jin comes by at around 5am. He’s the newest addition.


Reginald: “Oh, a new contestant. Meh.”
Jin: “Meh? I feel so pressurized already!”


Reginald: “You’re from Season 3, eh? I can’t really remember…oh you were that fraud!”
Jin: “I am not a fraud.”
Reginald: “You never showed anyone that you could do martial arts.”
Jin: “I never had the chance to.”
Katrina: “Have you ever thought of forming a coalition with Egret, the only other Season 3 member in this house?”
Jin: “No, I have not. We don’t know each other very well. Why be so divided anyway? We are all living under the same roof. Harmony breeds prosperity.”



Reginald: “Oh, writing in your journal already?”
Jin: “No peeping.”



***


Katrina: “I am not a loose woman like that Scarlett Phine!”
Reginald: “Sorry there babe!”
Katrina: “Ugh!”




Egret: “Can I form a coalition with you?”
Jin: “Why form with the same season?”
Egret: “That is merely coincidental. I think you’re a great guy.”
Jin: “Alright then.”


***



The Sims are off to play Deal or No Deal, which has appeared in both Seasons 2 and 3. Basically, they select a case which they think has 500,000 Simoleons inside. They then open cases hopefully containing small amounts one by one. One of them will be the banker who will provide an offer. If the banker wins, he/she earns an exemption and no points. If the banker loses, nobody gets an exemption, but whatever amount is inside the selected case will be added to the pot.


Matthew: “Who will be the banker?”
Diana: “I sacrifice so much, might as well be me.”



Jin: “I choose this case.”
Diana: “Okay then, whatever. Choose 3 cases to open.”


Katrina: “I don’t know. I don’t feel like playing such silly games unless it’s a necessary risk. I won’t risk money that easily.”



Reginald: “I’ll go with Case 2 then.”
Diana: “200 Simoleons!”
Jin: “I choose 1.”
Diana: “1 Simoleon! Wow, not bad!”
Apollo: “I go with Case 3.”
Diana: “Oh, 500,000 Simoleons down the drain!”
Katrina: “Thanks a lot, Apollo.”

***



Diana: (after some time) “My turn. Um…I offer 500 Simoleons. I’m so generous, see?”
Matthew: “Okay, that’s not a bad number.”
Jonathan: “So fast?”














Jonathan: “I think Matthew was trying to sabotage, but failed. He wants to seem like the Mole. Well, he’s terrible at acting as such. Good thing we won.”



Diana: “Hmm…500 Simoleons! Not bad. You guys won. But that will be 5/500 points, which amounts to 425/1440 points. We’re sucking at this!”


***



Matthew: “Ooh, I have fan mail!”

Egret: “Oh Jonathan, you’re such a gentleman!”
Reginald: “Pfft. I can do better.”



Katrina: “I’m very worried that I can’t secure my place in this household. What if I’m out next? I haven’t really figured out who the Mole is yet? I suspect it’s one of the original 10, but who?”
Matthew: “It’s not going to be that easy. The Mole probably hasn’t even arrived yet, so it’s all up to speed! And we haven’t seen any Season 2 contestants yet…I have a hunch it’s one of them.”



Diana: “What beautiful eyes you have…”
Apollo: “All the better to see you with.”
Diana: “What big lips you have.”


Apollo: “All the better to kiss you with!”


Diana: “Ugh! I’m not ready for this Apollo, you idiot!”
















Apollo: “I have a crush on Diana, and I decided to proclaim my love today by kissing her, but she started berating me for it and then left before I could insult her back! How could she! But Katrina says that I have to keep this coalition to be able to kick Diana off. I don’t see the point. More will just come in anyway.”



Jonathan: “You said you could do better, so I’d like to see you try in table tennis!”
Reginald: “I will not lose to you in any aspect! It has been proven! The whole reason I have a coalition with you is because of Diana.”

Jonathan: “Wow, you’re so desperate that you want her? I won’t fight with you over her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!