Wednesday 25 December 2013

7.01-Grim, you're late


Merry Christmas from all those at the Smole! We have a special gift for you guys just because it's Christmas--that's right, a new season!



And we’re back for another Season of the Smole! This time, only 8 contestants will join in on the fun, and only teenagers and children this time. Who says the young won’t deceive? This show has educational value too! (In the sense that it helps parents see what their children do without adult supervision and see through their lies).
Well, we do have a caretaker, but…
…He died of old age…yeah.


Dolly: “The misery!”
Aya: “This is not a good omen.”

Aya: “My, what a hot day it is today.”
Dolly: “I know! Wow, what’s this cloud of black dust?”


Taylor: “Grim, you’re late. The caretaker died a long time ago and was already taken away.”
Grim: “What? Who stole my job?”
Taylor: “Go back to the netherworld to see who you've offended.”

***

Anyway, here’s a brief run-through of how the game works: 8 sims compete in various missions, adding points to the pot, which will determine how much they will win at the end. However, among them is the Mole, a saboteur hired by the producers to remove points, which will go to his/her own pot. After every mission the contestants will take a quiz on who the Mole is. The one who scores the lowest is executed. This goes on until the finale, where the winner takes it all home.
However, there’s ANOTHER twist. Exemptions, as we all know, help ensure the safety of contestants. This season, when a contestant earns an exemption, he/she may not have to play it immediately. He/she may decide when he/she wants to play it, but before they take the quiz. In other words, if they score the lowest and did not express wishes to play their exemption, they will still be out. Things just got a whole lot more pressurizing for these tiny little hearts.
Speaking of which, they are:

  • Aya Ulu, 18
  • Tay Swift, 17
  • Nancy Harvard, 16
  • Aloysius Seetoh, 15
  • Taylor Bleu, 15
  • Phillip Morgan, 12
  • Susie Sun, 10
  • Dolly Skella, 8


***


Taylor: “When I first saw him, I fell in love with him.”
Nancy: “And he smiled, because he knew.”
Taylor: “It was love at first sight, I tell you.”
Nancy: “Why else would my heart beat so fast?”
Taylor: “In my heart, I knew he was the one.”
Nancy: “I seized every opportunity possible, to make him mine. Tay Swift.”



Taylor: “Erm, do you like music? I love country music.”
Tay: “I prefer R&B, but hey, country’s cool too.”
Nancy: “What activity are you involved in?”
Tay: “I’m a jock. Rather popular at school.”
Nancy: “Really? What a coincidence! I’m a cheerleader and popular too!”
Tay: “That explains your confidence.”
Taylor: “I actually prefer watching a game than playing it…”


Dolly: “Tay, right?”
Tay: “I know I’m irresistible, but I’m too young for you little girl.”
Dolly: “What? No, eww! You’re way too old for me! I just want to say that I think those two are in love with you!”
Tay: “It’s rather obvious they have a crush. I’m so adored. Ha!”

***

“Everyone gather at the living room.”

“Your first mission requires you to pair up. One teen, one child preferably. This mission will be split into two parts. The first part requires one of the two to rummage through toyboxes to find a toy that gives you the next clue as to what the other Sim is to do. Every part fulfilled is worth 10 points, so this is worth 80 points. First pair to finish wins an exemption. This mission ends at 9pm.”


Nancy and Taylor: “Can I pair up with you?”
Tay: “Oh, well, I’m flattered. I’d choose Nancy though.”
Taylor: “Oh, I see, the treadmill team.”
Nancy: “Yes, we jocks love to exercise. That’s a perfect name!”
Phillip: “Are you sure there’s a toybox in here?”
Aloysius: “That’s why I’m searching.”


Phillip: “They tried to make things harder my putting a grey drape over everything. But I’ve found the toybox.”
Aloysius: “I’ll be here waiting.”

***


Taylor: “Sigh.”
Susie: “Don’t sigh! We haven’t even started yet! Be positive! I’m sure we’ll find the toy!”
Taylor: “I’m not sighing about the mission, Susie, but you sure radiate happiness.”
Susie: “I’m called Little Miss Sunshine back at home.”


Aya: “Dolly! Dolly! Where did that young lady go? Wasn’t she the one who said to go to the park?”
Dolly: “Aya! Aya!”

***
Nancy: “You’re a Libra? What a sexy horoscope!”



Tay: “You look prettier than any rose in the world.”
Nancy: “You mean the vase of flowers behind you?”
Tay: “All types of flower.”

Nancy: “Sorry, I just had to do it.”


Tay: “I didn’t tell you to stop! I’m lovin’ it!”

***


Phillip: “I’ve tried every detexturised toy in this library. It’s not here.”
Aloysius: “All right what do you suggest? This mission ends at 9pm.”
Phillip: “I think we…”
Aloysius: “Let’s go home.”


Tay: “We should get start searching before anyone gets home in case the others accuse us of slacking.”


Nancy: “Tay! Listen to this!”
Crocodile: “Street Art Below!”
Tay: “Is that the clue?”


Tay: “That explains the street art kits below! I’m assuming we have to complete a mural by 9.”



Susie: “Nancy! You’re home early!”
Nancy: “Yaah! Oh, it’s just you. Don’t do that!”

Susie: “Ooh, what’s this?”
Nancy: “It’s the clue…oops. I said nothing.”
Susie: “Oh, I hear it!”



Aya: “Dolly Skella! If you are not going home, I will!”
Dolly: “Okay, okay, wait for me.”


Aya: “I have a feeling Dolly is a troublesome girl at home. First she disappeared on me, then she starts running everywhere and playing! She’s wasting time! It’s my responsibility as the oldest in the house to take care of everyone, and she’s not helping!”


***


Susie: “What does it mean…”
Taylor: “The street art kit below when we got home!”


Nancy: “Go Tay!”


Aya: “Dolly, hurry up. Hey, what are they doing?”


Nancy: “Go Tay! I love you!”
Susie: “Go Taylor! You can do it!”



Phillip: ‘Hey, what’s this?”


Phillip: “Aloysius! Have a look at this!”


Aya: “Oh, you guys are vandalizing the grass. How irresponsible and inconsiderate of you!”

Nancy: “Good job, Tay. We got the exemption!”
Tay: “What’s my reward?’
Nancy: “A kiss for you, my lovely!”


Dolly: “Well, it’s too late to do anything. I can’t think. Phillip was holding onto something but he wouldn’t let me see what. Oh well. I’m sure it’s nothing important.”


“And time’s up!”
Aloysius: “No, I’m not fully done yet!”
“Sorry, that means that since 2.5 parts were done,  50/80 points were earned and Tay and Nancy earn the exemption. Do you want to play the exemption?”
Tay: “Well, not yet.”
Nancy: “Nah, I’m confident I’ll win. I have the love of my life just right beside me. What more could I ask for?”


***


Susie: “This is so cool! Over at home I never get all these cool toys!”

Nancy: “The dishes need to be cleaned.”
Taylor: “You better not be expecting me to do it!”


Taylor: “Nancy’s become full of herself in an instant! Just because he got Tay’s love! She’s cunning. I should never have let her have Tay. My heart hurts so much now. But that doesn't mean she can boss me around!”


Dolly: “Can you read me a bedtime story Aloysius?”
Aloysius: “Sure thing.”
















Dolly: “I always have my bedtime story read to me. That’s the only way I can fall asleep. I’m treated like a little princess at home. But Aya seems to be slightly annoyed with me. I hope I didn't annoy her or anything. Is she upset I took too long to eat and look for the toy?”



The quiz and execution will take place tomorrow. Who will leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!