Wednesday 18 December 2013

6.07-Wanna smooch my raspberry lips?

Last time on the Smole, players went to hide while Kenneth, Emerald, Celeste and Brianna went apple bobbing, hoping to win and find one of the hidden players. They brought the pot up to 460/650 points. Then, at the execution, Samuel was executed, much to his anger. The Mole is at work. Who is it?



Brianna: “I've never cooked, but here goes nothing…”
Brad: “Don’t burn the house down.”
Brianna: “I don’t see you trying!”


Brad: “Hey lovely Celeste. Wanna smooch my raspberry lips?”


Celeste: “Um, I’d go grab my own cone.”
Celeste: “That Brad is so annoying. He hardly does anything, from missions to household chores, and he is terrible at flirting! But he’s given me an idea. This house can’t do without romance.”
Brianna: “Yes! I did it!”
Dickie: “Would you like to form a coalition?”
Kenneth: “I can’t, Mdm. Ingareese. I’ve already got one.”
Dickie: “Oh, that’s a shame. Do inform me if you ever change your mind.”
Dickie: “I could persuade Ezekiel to form a coalition with me privately, but not Kenneth. He’s just too nice and friendly, and loyal. So suspicious.”
Luke: “What the…”
Luke: “Wow, you’re a great smoocher! Kiss me again!”
Luke: “I haven’t felt my heart beat ever since I started exercising or when I met my wife!”
Celeste: “You’re married? Oh, I’m so sorry! I’m not a home-wrecker, I hope you understand!”
Luke: “It’s alright. I just hope she doesn't think I’m cheating on her.”



***



This next mission involves teamwork…pairwork. These 5 Sims have chosen a tile and you can see their colours. The other 5 Sims must choose a spot to stand on the opposite side. This will determine who they will help. Those that choose 2nd will be navigating, while those 5 above will be purely following directions in the maze.
They have chosen their spots.
Blue: Brianna-Luke
Green: Angelica-Kenneth
White: Chanelle-Emerald
Yellow: Dillion-Celeste
Red: Ezekiel-Brad
“This is the maze 5 of you will be entering. You guys will be given an earpiece each to communicate with each other. There are 5 discs scattered throughout the maze. The navigator’s job is to navigate your corresponding Sim to retrieve that disc, then exit the maze. The first to do so will earn the pair an exemption. There is also a hidden exemption offered to a pair, if you can find it. For every Sim that retrieves the disc, 20 points are earned. Another 20 points will be for those who make it out of the maze. Altogether, this is worth 400 points. Good luck guys!”
These 5 are the ones entering the maze, as shown above.
Celeste: “We can see past these walls!”
“Yes, but even if you spot those discs, you must be navigated there. You CANNOT move on your own without directions. That will disqualify you and your navigator earns immediate exemption.”
Ezekiel: “Brad, walk straight and turn left.”
Brianna: “Luke, walk to the end and go right.”
Dickie: “Sigh, why her of all people…anyway, Emerald, head left.”
Emerald: “Why?”
Dickie: “Listen to me! I am your superior and elder!”
Angelica: “Like Kenneth, like, follow Luke and Emerald.”
Dickie: “Navigate the maze yourself!”
Celeste: “What do I do, Dillion?”
Dillion: “Run to the end.”
Celeste: “Through the wall?”
Dillion: “Am I in charge or are you? Do you want to be disqualified and give me the exemption? Well, I don’t mind.”
Celeste: “No..”
Dillion: “Then ram through the wall if I tell you to!”
Celeste: “Who does that Dillion think he is? Just because he’s Matthew Hamming’s nephew and a famous actor doesn’t mean he can get all cocky and overbearing. He’s a massive saboteur, and he’s probably going to risk these points again. I can’t believe I’m that unfortunate to be under him. It was like back in university when I had this teacher…”
Ezekiel: “Walk down the windy path.”
Dickie: “Walk down..yeah. Walk down that path.”
Celeste: “Good thing I didn’t walk right straight into the wall.”
Brianna: “Walk straight and then turn left, then right, then left, then right…”
Dillion: “Just get all the way to the corner of the maze.”
Celeste: “Where is that?”
Dillion: “Just keep moving forward.”
Angelica: “Like, enter that dead end.”
Kenneth: “Okay, but there’s nothing.”
Angelica: “Oh, like, okay. Like, I can’t like see like anything with this like aerial view of this like map.”
Celeste: “I found the corner. Now what?”
Dillion: “Turn right, duh!”
Celeste: “Why can’t I be in charge?”
Ezekiel: “Walk to the end.”
Dickie: “Yes, stroll right to the dead end.”
Ezekiel: “Was Chanelle following me? I definitely think so. Even though we may be in a secret alliance she doesn’t have to keep following me and making it that obvious to all. I think she wants to sabotage. No way will the 2 discs be next to each other!”
Dickie: “Well, it may seem so that I was tailing Ezekiel/Brad, but you ought not to fault me! The miniscule smartphone hurt my poor ageing eyes. The twists and turns just gave me a headache. I did not want to sacrifice the points or look as if I was sabotaging, so I shadowed Brad.”
Brad: “I love doing nothing on my part. I just have to follow directions from Ezekiel. He’s quite a good leader, honestly speaking. You can trust him.”

Emerald: “Hey, something white on the ground!”
Dickie: “Perfect! Go enter that dead end.”
Emerald: “I am superior!”
Dickie: “Sure you are.”
Emerald: “I have found you, flying saucer!”
Dickie: “Now, time to leave this maze.”
Ezekiel: “Brad, backtrack.”
Dillion: “Keep going, Celeste.”
Luke: “Nothing here.”
Kenneth: “Nope. Nothing on the other side.”
Angelica: “Well, then, like, go the other way.”
Brad: “Now what?”
Ezekiel: “Hang on…just walk back and then turn right.”
Celeste: “Which way?”
Dillion: “Right! The right way!”
Brad: “Still see nothing.”
Ezekiel: “Be patient. We’re getting closer.”
Brianna: “I wish I can see clearly on this thing.”
“4 hours left!”
Brianna: “Gosh! Luke…turn right.”
Emerald: “And then Green Ranger found the evil disc, and picked it up…”
Dickie: “Stop doodling in there and hurry up! Go back! We need to exit!”
Luke: “Ohai! Excuse me, gotta run!”
Brad: “I think he found the disc already. Now what?”
Ezekiel: “Keep walking on.”
Celeste: “Nothing here.”
Dillion: “Did I tell you to stop?”
Celeste: “You didn’t give me any direction next.”
Dickie: “Okay, let’s see..”
Emerald: “Go left!”
Dickie: “Okay, fine. But remember, I’m in charge.”
Luke: “Hey a green disc! Can we take it?”
“It’s not against the rules, but you will sacrifice points.”
Luke: “I think we should do it.”
Brianna: “You can’t act on your own, and I think it’s against morals to do that, so no. Leave it there. I’ll tell Angelica to come here.”
Ezekiel: “Turn right, Brad.”
Brianna: “Angelica, tell Kenneth to turn left.”
Angelica: “Like, turn left.”
Dillion: “Turn left.”
Brad: “Where am I now?”
Ezekiel: “Relax. Just keep going.”
Kenneth: “I’m at a corner of the maze…I don’t think this is the exit.”
Brianna: “Tell him to turn right.”
Angelica: “Like, thank you Brianna. Kenneth, like, turn right.”
Kenneth: “Here?”
Angelica: “Like, duh.”
Kenneth: “There’s nothing here.”
Angelica: “Like, yeah there is! Look harder!”
Angelica: “There was like, a smudge on the screen of like, the smartphone, so I like thought it was like the disc we were like supposed to like, find.”
Brad: “Now what?”
Ezekiel: “I think it’s pretty obvious you can only turn left.”
Luke: “Hey, there’s a red disc here!”
Brianna: “No.”
 
Ezekiel: “Keep walking…”
Brad: “Hey, is that a red disc?”
Luke: “No there isn’t!”
Brianna: “Drop it!”
Luke: “How about no?”
Celeste: “Nothing here.”
Dillion: “I don’t care about that stupid disc anymore! Let’s just try to get out of here.”
Brianna: “You listen to me!”
Luke: “Why should I listen to a girl?”
Brianna: “How dare you move without permission! You just disqualified yourself!”
Luke: “I bet you’re happy about that.”
Dickie: “We lost Ezekiel and Brad.”
Emerald: “Oh no! We must go on a quest to find them!”
Dickie: “Priorities, miss.”
Celeste: “Woah! Don’t bump into me!”
Luke: “Ugh. Whatever.”
“Luke, you have to go home now.”
Brianna: “I don’t get why Luke chose to defy orders! How chauvinistic of him to say that guys can’t listen to girls! I may have won an exemption, but I’m not happy about losing points like that.”
Luke: “She acts so high and mighty, and noble! Please, what morals? Would it kill her to sabotage a little? She’s pretending to be a goody-two-shoes. I’m on to her.”
Ezekiel: “Go forward and get the disc.”
Brad: “There we go. Now what?”
Ezekiel: “Run back and follow Luke!”
Brad: “Damn I lost him!”
Ezekiel: “Nevermind. We’ll still make it out of here. We have less than 2 hours left. I’m sure we can do it.”
Kenneth: “Okay, I’m here.”
Angelica: “Like, go forward and turn right.”
Kenneth: “All right then.”
Kenneth: “Hello Brad. Have you seen a green disc?”
Brad: “I think you just missed it.”
Angelica: “Like, don’t believe him! He’s like trying to trick you! Listen to like, me! I like can see like everything!”
Dillion: “Go forward.”
Celeste: “This is tiring.”
Ezekiel: “Go to the right.”

Kenneth: “Hey, I see the disc!”
Angelica: “Oh, like, okay. No wonder. My thumb was like blocking the view. Now, like, go forward and turn left.”
Kenneth: “Why not backtrack?”
Angelica: “This is like faster.”
Kenneth: “Hello Celeste.”
Celeste: “Hi.”
Dillion: “Less talking more running! Turn left!”
Ezekiel: “Turn left.”
Brad: “It’s a dead end.”
Ezekiel: “What? Oh, great. Go back.”
Emerald: “A blue disc! Another of those perpetrators!”
Dickie: “Hmm…pick it up. Luke is disqualified anyway.”
Celeste: “A soccer ball?”
Dillion: “Like, leave it! That’s not important.”
Celeste: “What if it’s the hidden exemption?”
Dillion: “Unlikely!”
Kenneth: “Yes! I see it!”

Angelica: “Good. Now, like pick it up.”
Brad: “Yes! The exit!”
Ezekiel: “I’m free to go too! We did it! We earned an exemption!”
Emerald: “I lost Brad.”
Dickie: “Nevermind. Keep walking forward.”
Angelica: “Like, turn left.”

Celeste: “Sigh. This is getting nowhere. I feel like I’ve been going in circles.”
Dickie: “Turn right.”
Emerald: “I see the exit!”
Dickie: “Turn right and then turn left.”
Emerald: “Yay! Out!”
Dickie: “Excellent. If only we were quicker in our steps…”
Angelica: “I like want to like give up.”
“20 minutes left!”

Kenneth: “I guess we’re the only ones left, huh?”
Celeste: “Must be.”
Kenneth: “20 minutes left. I think we’re done for.”
Dillion: “I will not give up!”
Celeste: “But it’s hopeless!”
Kenneth: “If they aren’t, neither shall we! Don’t quit, Angelica!”
Angelica: “Well, like alright. Turn right.”
Celeste: “Oh, this is hopeless.”
“Time’s up!”
Kenneth: “So close to the exit!”
Celeste: “So close to getting that disc!”

Dillion: “At last!”



“Since 3 of you found your discs and 2 of you made it out, 100/200 points are earned. Also, the soccer ball was the hidden exemption, but to earn it Celeste needed to exit the maze first, so no exemption. Now, take a break. It’s time for the quiz next.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!