Saturday 28 December 2013

7.08-We are never, never, never, getting back together

Quiz time. Dolly chooses to use her exemption, and so does Tay.

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Master bedroom
B: Pink room
C: Cream room
D: Top floor room
Q3: In Mission 4, was the Mole a singer or guesser?
A: Singer
B: Guesser
C: Neither

Q4: In Mission 4, where was the Mole seated in the taxi?
A: Front
B: Back
Q5: In Mission 4, where was the Mole relative to the camera when they reached the hall?
A: Nearest
B: Middle
C: Furthest

Q6: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole sing?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not sing
E: The Mole was the guesser
Q7: In Mission 4, which song did the Mole sing?
A: Flowers are Red
B: You Belong with Me
C: If you get there Before I Do
D: The Wheels on the Bus
E: The Mole did not sing
F: The Mole was the guesser

Q8: In Mission 4, where was the Mole relative to Aloysius?
A: Directly behind
B: Directly Southeast
D: Directly East
E: The Mole was not singing
F: The Mole was Aloysius
Q9: In Mission 4, what action did the Mole do at the end?
A: Examine
B: Sit
C: Draw

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tay Swift
B: Aloysius Seetoh
C: Taylor Bleu
D: Phillip Morgan
E: Dolly Skella


***



“Taylor Bleu, please enter the left yard.”
Taylor: “I feel extreme happiness and relief wash over me.”

“Aloysius Seetoh, please follow Taylor.”
Taylor: “Grr, now it’s anger! Stalker!”
Aloysius: “What?”


“Phillip Morgan, please enter the other yard.”













































































































































































































































































“Taylor and Aloysius, you are….safe. Which means Phillip Morgan, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Taylor: “I’m sorry if I've given you the wrong impression, but…”


Phillip: “Whatev. That’s what I’ll use to describe my feeling. I was hoping to raise enough money to join an after-school activity to show my mother, but by the looks of it, it won’t be enough. Plus, this is considered an activity already and if she says no, I just have to sign up again and leave home. I think what went wrong was that I wasn’t far-sighted enough. I focused on the current sabotages and ignored the rest.”

Taylor: “You’re trash, you loser!”
Aloysius: “What?”


Taylor: “I just wanted to have a fling, that’s all! You think you’re worthy of me? Puh-lease!”
Aloysius: “I can’t believe you said that!”
Taylor: “I am not regretting this.”




















Aloysius: “I was shocked that Tay suddenly said those things to me. It must be that Tay Swift! She must have fallen into depression and so decided to take it out on me! I’ll get back at him. Just watch.”

***


Tay: “Hey Taylor. I’m…I’m sorry.”
Taylor: “Whatever for?”
Tay: “For being insensitive to your feelings and saying that to you. I’ve finally gotten over Nancy. Shall we get together now?”
Taylor: “We are never, never, never, getting back together…”

***



Phillip: “Ugh, depressing.”


Only 1 stands in the way of the finale! Who will it be that will be out next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!