Tuesday 31 December 2013

8.02-I hope I'm not going home first


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: In what order did the Mole appear?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th-8th
E: 9th-12th
F: 13th
Q3: Was the Mole in the kitchen when the fire started?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: Where was the Mole relative to the fire?
A: Left
B: Directly in front
C: Right
D: The Mole was not present at the fire



Q5: In what order did the Mole do Mission 1?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: The Mole did not do it


Q6: How did the Mole discover Mission 1?
A: Discovered the note
B: Was told by someone else
C: Did not do Mission 1


Q7: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not do it

Q8: Did the Mole enter the diary room yet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In what order did the Mole take the first quiz?
A: 1st-4th
B: 5th-8th
C: 9th-13th
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jeremiah Wol
B: Raphael Sinster
C: Kay Micheals
D: Norma Mellow
E: Estelle Lavin
F: Demetrius Killjoy
G: Alison Jonas
H: Sam Darryl John
I: Lysander Harper
J: Timothy Foyer
K: Miss Chief
L: Winnie Ber
M: Bertram Beckham


***




Estelle: “I hope I’m not going home first.”
“Everyone gather round!”



Miss: “Make this quick! I flew and I’m tired!”
Kay: “Exactly. I think I’m experiencing jet lag.”
“When I call your name, the screen over there will either turn green or red. Green means safe, red means out.”




“Demetrius Killjoy.”




















I didn't save TV execution pictures so bear with it.


























































Demetrius: “Oh no!”
“I’m sorry Demetrius, you are the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Demetrius: “It’s been a short ride, but it’s been a thrill to be on this show! I just wonder how many people I would have fooled if I stayed longer…”



Tired contestants head to bed. One has left, who will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!