Saturday 28 December 2013

7.06-Do I get a cookie



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Was the Mole awake when it was raining?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Which bake stand did the Mole take in Mission 3?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right
D: None

Q4: In Mission 3, which surfboard did the Mole take?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right
D: None

Q5: In Mission 5, what was the Mole’s role?
A: Baker
B: Seller
C: Windsurfer

Q6: Did the Mole earn any points in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 3, how long did the Mole last on the surfboard?
A: Shortest
B: Middle
C: Longest
D: The Mole was a child

Q8: In Mission 3, how many plates were left on the bake stand at the end?
A: 5
B: 6
C: The Mole was a teenager
D: The Mole was baking
Q9: Does the Mole have any exemptions to date?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tay Swift
B: Aloysius Seetoh
C: Taylor Bleu
D: Phillip Morgan
E: Susie Sun
F: Dolly Skella

***



“Taylor Bleu, Dolly Skella and Aloysius Seetoh, please enter the left yard. Phillip Morgan and Susie Sun, please enter the other yard.”




























































































“Right yard, you are….



















































































not safe.”
Susie: “P-U!”
Phillip: “That sucks.”
“Phillip Morgan, please head over to the other yard.”


“Susie Sun, you are




















































































































































….executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Susie: “Do I get a cookie for trying so hard?”
“Nope.”
Susie: “Oh well.”




Susie: “I had great fun playing! It was fun trying to fill in everything. But maybe I was wrong somewhere with my Mole for the last quiz. I keep switching. I guess that cost me. Oh well. Good luck to the rest!”

Susie: “Ew! Have you two lost your sanity?”



















Tay: “My theory of it being a child has just been thrown out the window. Good thing I used that exemption, if not I may have been the one to leave. I think the Mole must be a male. That just leaves two suspects, but I suspect Phillip more.”

Who is the Mole? Is it really Phillip? Find out next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!