Thursday 19 December 2013

6.09-I thought you said you trusted me

Welcome back! Last time the contestants were paired up randomly and the finders had to trust the navigators to locate their discs and get out of the maze in time. 100/200 points were earned, making the pot 560/850 points. Later on, a double execution meant goodbye to both Emerald and Dillion. Who is next?


Celeste: “Oh no, I burnt them.”
Dickie: “Failure is the mother of success, dear.”

After breakfast, the 8 players break into 2 groups.

They will be playing a mini version of battleship, with 4 1-tile ships. After each team places their ships down, the other team must guess where they hid the battleships. For each correct guess, 30 points are added. This will be worth 120 points.
Ezekiel: “Mdm. Ingareese, shall we team up?”
Dickie: “Absolutely!”

Celeste: “Um…okay. Hey girls, shall we form a team? I call it the Sorority!”
Angelica: “Like, sure. Kenneth like, seems pretty lonely there though. Shall we like add him in?”


These are the teams.

On the left, Team Brains, Brawn and Beauty. On the right, Team Sorority. Team BBB goes first.


Ezekiel: “I think we should bomb that grid down there.”
Dickie: “Hmm…good choice.”









Celeste: “Haha! A miss!”
Kenneth: “That’s sad.”
Brianna: “Oh Kenneth, stop being so cute! It’s all right if others lose!”
Angelica: “Our turn. Like, I say we choose that one, like there.”

Dickie: “They bombed one!”
Luke: “That’s okay!”
Ezekiel: “We have 4 more. How about you choose 1, Mdm. Ingareese?”
Dickie: “My pleasure. At least someone here is gracious.”
Angelica: “I say we like, go for like that one! Like, what do you like think, Kenneth?”
Kenneth: “I’m all right with anything.”
Ezekiel: “Miss!”
Luke: “Lovely!”
Dickie: “If nobody minds, I would like another turn.”
Celeste: “Ooh, you missed again!”
Angelica: “Let’s like see the situation now.”
Blue discs are for Team BBB, pink are for Team Sorority. Green means correctly guessed, red means wrongly guessed.

Brianna: “Let’s let Kenneth have a go.”
Kenneth: “Well, I’m fine, but if I must, I choose this one down there.”
Dickie: “I would go for that one. What are your opinions on my decision?”
Ezekiel: “It’s fine.”
Celeste: “Luke, I want to hear your opinion.”
Dickie: “You’re not even on our team.”
Luke: “Well…okay, I don’t like that one. I think that’s blank. I say we go for that one.”
Ezekiel: “Based on what I observed, Celeste and Luke were making eyes at each other the whole time. I think they are in a coalition. And Celeste is having the upper hand of it, if she’s able to influence Luke to change his mind. And Luke was all manly yesterday. He’s become a kitten now!”
Angelica: “I would like choose that one.”
Dickie: “Brad, you will not be a bum and skive! Select a square for us!”
Brad: “Okay…that one!”














































































Angelica: “Yes! We like win!”
Ezekiel: “Oh dear, we lost.”

Team Sorority has bombed all 4! 120 points are added, making the pot 680/970 points.
Here is where Team Sorority placed their ships.



***

Ezekiel: “Kenneth, come with me.”
Brianna: “I wonder what’s going on?”
Celeste: “They’re friends and coalition buddies. It’s pretty obvious.”
Brianna: “I hope Kenneth won’t get eaten up by Ezekiel. I find him rather hypocritical and a bootlicker.”
Kenneth: “What is it?”
Ezekiel: “I trust you Kenneth. You trust me right?”
Kenneth: “Well, yes, of course.”
Ezekiel: “Then shall we share our notes? What we wrote in our journals?”
Kenneth: “Well…”
Ezekiel: “I thought you said you trusted me.”
Kenneth: “I do, but…is it allowed?”
Ezekiel: “Relax. It’s not like I’m not sharing mine.”
Kenneth: “Okay then.”
Ezekiel: “Excellent. Now I’m also wondering who you think the Mole is.”
Kenneth: “Me? I have no suspects.”
Ezekiel: “No suspects? That’s impossible. Come clean with me, Kenneth. Do you want to keep this coalition?”
Kenneth: “Of course! But, I have no idea who! My best guess is...Chanelle Ingareese?”
Ezekiel: “Okay. See? That wasn't so hard. I think it’s…Shh, someone’s coming.”
Brad: “Oh, was I interrupting you guys? Sorry.”

Dickie: “I find that Brad a tad suspicious.”
Celeste: “I’m actually gunning for Brianna.”
Dickie: “Brianna? Well, I’m not particularly fond of her, but I don’t detest her either. What makes you think she’s the Mole?”
Celeste: “She’s just suspicious, that’s all. But she could be the Mole. She just seems like someone who wouldn't win this, no offence.  She doesn't trust Ezekiel, strangely.”
Dickie: “Hmm…peculiar. What a charming man. Perhaps she has high standards?”


Brad: “Don’t mind me. I just want to use the computer.”
Celeste: “Chanelle could be right. Perhaps Brad is the Mole. He does the least work around here. He’s plain lazy. More suspicious than Brianna….I’ll split my answers in case.”


Angelica: “Like time to record like the events in like my journal like now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!