Thursday 5 December 2013

5.08-That's so expected




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: How many coalitions does the Mole have?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q4: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole take the pancakes?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole did not take the pancakes.

Q5: In Mission 4, did the Mole take the pancakes?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: Did the Mole eventually eat the pancakes?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: Did the Mole ask his/her other members for Mole suspects?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole does not have a coalition.
Q8: In the previous execution ceremony, what clothes was the Mole wearing?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear
C: Swimwear
Q9: Has the Mole felt germy?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kirby Wise
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Harry Johns
E: Alexander McWee
F: Scarlett Phine
G: Guy Forrest
H: Apollo Bloom



***



“And we welcome Kirby to our next execution ceremony. Basically, if lights turn red, you’re executed. Green, you’re safe. Go ahead Kirby.”



Kirby: “It would be embarrassing if I were eliminated now.”









































































Kirby: “Am I safe?”
“Yup.”



“Alexander McWee.”







































































































Alexander: “Green? Cool.”





























































































“Apollo Bloom.”
Apollo: “I’m safe. That’s so expected.”



“Harry Johns, your turn.”























































































Harry: “What?”
“I’m sorry Harry Johns, you are the next to be eliminated. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Scarlett: “Hmm…I wonder how that happened.”
Alexander: “me too. He’s probably a scapegoat.”















Diana: “The way Alexander put it made it sound as if Scarlett had something to do with Harry’s departure. That sneaky devil. She’s like her sister, seductive and sly. Well, I’m not going to lose to her! I will win this! I have to. So far my new strategy hasn't caught on yet. Let’s hope it stays that way. Unless I can monopolise…”



Harry: “My dreams are shattered again. Not enough funding for my research, yet again. But I’ll strive and complete it and find other sources of money. I never expected to make it far, so this is quite an improvement from Season 1! Good luck to the other contestants!”


Harry has gone. Will another contestant come and take his place? Who will it be? Who’s the Mole that has taken all these victims?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!