Sunday 22 December 2013

6.15-Mr. Nice Guy


















Kenneth: “I have decided to be resolute. I’ll change my plans and tactics. I can no longer trust that Ezekiel. I have to rely on myself. Either that or join Brianna. I don’t care about being Mr. Nice Guy anymore. I just want to win. I’m no easy pushover.”




Ezekiel: “Mmm…delicious.”


***


“Good morning! Your next mission is to go to PIR studios. You guys will participate in a game of ‘The Price is Right’. There will be 2 rounds and 1 exemption up for offer. You guys can earn up to 210 points. More details later.”


Ezekiel: “Kenneth stop reading that useless journal and hurry up!”
Kenneth: “Don’t boss me around!”

***

Wallace: “Welcome to the Price is Right: Smole edition!  I’m your host, William Simza! First up, who will sit out?”


Kenneth: “I will.”
Brianna: “Kenneth!”
Kenneth: “Only because I don’t feel like playing now.”


Wallace: “Very well. All of you will listen to the rules of this first round. You guys will be shown an item and a brief introduction to it and what’s it for. You guys will then try to guess the price of the item shown without going over.  The one who is closest to the actual price without going over moves on to the next round. Anyone who guesses the price correctly earns 50 points.”


Wallace: “Now, our first item: a digital camera! The newest model from SimTech with the latest functionalities, such as snapping, shooting and taking. Plus, it’s waterproof! The perfect camera to capture 

those perfect moments. How much does it cost?”



Angelica: “Hmmm…I say like 1 Simoleon!”
Brad: “You mad, sista?”
Ezekiel: “It’s called strategy. Something you won’t know about.”


Ezekiel: “Anyway, since it has all the latest functionality and is waterproof, I would go with 519 Simoleons!”


Brianna: “Odd number. It’s waterproof, so I should say…900 Simoleons!”




Brad: “I guess 300 Simoleons. Now, excuse me as I go up and…”
Wallace: “Hold your horses! The actual price is…”








































































































Wallace: “…519 Simoleons!”
Brad: “What? Impossible! *cries*”


Wallace: “Ezekiel Zedee, come on up! Congratulations on getting the price correct and earning 50 points!”


Wallace: “This next round requires you to name the prices of each of the objects given. If you are within the 20 Simoleon range, we give it to you and you earn 6 points.”

Wallace: “We have an antique camera, a war novel, a high school diploma, a parasol and a guitar. How much does each cost?”



Ezekiel: “Hmm…I’d say this diploma is worth measly money. It’s a piece of paper with a frame. As such, 50 Simoleons!”



Ezekiel: “This guitar should be around 700 Simoleons. This parasol will be 230 Simoleons. The war novel is rather popular, so 940 Simoleons. The antique camera must cost a bomb, so 3200 Simoleons.”
Wallace: “Well, the diploma costs 63 Simoleons, the guitar costs 900 Simoleons, the parasol costs 250 Simoleons, the war novel costs 241 Simoleons and the antique camera costs 3050 Simoleons. As such, you only guessed 4 items correctly. That’s 24 points added. You may take a seat as we proceed to another round.”



















Ezekiel: “I noticed that the diploma actually wrote ‘1 Mole’. I wonder what that means. Isn't it painfully obvious that there’s only 1 mole?”


















Angelica: “What was like Ezekiel trying to like do? It was like, an obvious act of sabotage! Like, a 940 Simoleon novel? Like, when are books worth like that much money? He’s like plain stupid. But I like won’t let anybody get to me. I’m like, chill and hip, like cool bro.”



Wallace: “Kenneth, please come forth and fill in Ezekiel’s seat! Now, we have our next item up for grabs.”


Wallace: “A new umbrella! It’s waterproof and only wet when needed. It can even act like a walking cane! How much does this cost?”



Angelica: “I bid like, 100 Simoleons.”


Brianna: “Then 90 Simoleons!”



Kenneth: “270!”



Brad: “You mad? I say it’s only 40 Simoelons!”
Wallace: “Actual price is….140 Simoleons!”


Wallace: “Angelica, come on up!”
Angelica: “Like what? Like, hang on like a second. Ohemgee!”



Wallace: “This game requires you to find out which camera is the real one. All their price tags are written there.”


Angelica: “The real one must be like, the most expensive one…wait like sometimes they like may be like evil, so I say the next most expensive camera. Like, this one!”
Wallace: “Well….you are right! 30 points added! You will be joining Ezekiel in the Showcase Showdown!”

***


Wallace: “Welcome to the showcase showdown! This is your chance to earn another 50 points and your coveted exemption. Only 1 will get it. We have 3 items here. All you need to do is guess the total cost of these items without going over. The closest one wins!”


Wallace: “We have a camouflage tent…”
Angelica: “Like, where?”
Wallace: “it’s camouflage, see? It’s so great for hiding yourself from the rest of the world! We also have yet another camera, but this time it’s the camera from Landgraab Industries, with the ability to take photos and develop them!”


Wallace: “And last but not least, a trip to Mesa Valley!”
Angelica: “Like, yeah!”
Ezekiel: “Woo!”
Wallace: “Look at all the amazing mesas and valleys in Mesa Valley, all in the comfort of your 4-star hotel! So, how much do they cost altogether?”



Ezekiel: “I think…1340 Simoleons!”


Angelica: “Like, no way dude. It must be 1300 Simoleons!”
Wallace: “The actual price is….1320 Simoleons! That means Angelica, you win!”



Angelica: “Yay! Do I like, get my trip now?”
Wallace: “Well, after this whole show is over.”
Angelica: “Loving it!”




















Brianna: “Angelica is like, on fire! I can’t believe she won the exemption twice in a row! I must step up my game if I want to win. I’ll show them that women are not to be belittled, and especially not me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!