Thursday 5 December 2013

5.07-This is what I'm supposed to be living in?

Previously on the Smole, 8 contestants went to do a short mission, and after the mission much drama happened. The team scored 181/302 points, and Tanya was next to be evicted. Let’s see how they fare now.


Matthew: “What’s this doing here? Oh well, might as well cook with it. Can’t let it go to waste.”



And Kirby Wise, our first new contestant, arrives!


Kirby: “This is what I’m supposed to be living in? What degradation!”
Alexander: “Who are you?”















Alexander: “I had no idea more contestants were coming in! This is great, because this one’s a hot chick, and I love competition too. If not it would end too quickly. So, I’m assuming more will be coming.”



The mission has started, unbeknownst to any of them. This is basically an adaptation of Season 3’s mission, the marshmallow (or in this case, pancakes) test. Anyone who doesn't eat this by 12.30pm earns 30 points for the team. This means that a total of 240 points can be added.



The guys lunge for the pancakes.
Harry: “I haven’t eaten real food for such a long time!”



Scarlett: “What? New contestants! Now, this completely ruins my plans!”



Diana: “Ooh, pancakes…should I eat them?”

Alexander: “Hey, a raccoon! Oh, you cute little thing!”


It’s almost a full table here. Things are not looking good.



Kirby: “I saw you just now. I had no idea you had a soft spot for animals. So do I!”
Alexander: “Oh, really? That’s great! We have so much in common. We should get to know each other better!”


Diana: “Oh boy. Another victim.”


Matthew: “Where are you going, my lovely lady?”
Diana: “Scram. Now.”












Diana: “Matthew’s acting sneaky. I have a feeling he’s up to something. Luckily I have 2 more coalitions to fall back on.”


Diana: “So Kirby, right? I tell you, you better stay away from that Alexander. His soft spot was just a big act. If he didn’t know you were observing him, he would have strangled him!”
Kirby: “Oh my, really?”



Kirby: “To tell you the truth, I don’t really have a spot for animals. I’d be more likely to strangle them and use them for experiments or something. Hearing that Diana say that about Alexander makes me more interested in him. I wasn't able to successfully sway the others last time. I’m sure this time I can.”



Guy: “Hey guys, the host just wrote something down here. Apparently that whole pancakes thing was a mission. Only Kirby and Alexander passed, earning only 60/240 points, or 241/542 points. As a reward, they get exemptions and can eat the pancakes freely.”



Diana: “You think you can make it big. Fat chance! Unless I can win this, you will never be able to win this!”
Harry: “What a flawed argument!”


Alexander: “You are just so hot I….”
Kirby: “What? This is going too fast! Don’t ruin my impression of you!”
Alexander: “Sorry. But can we at least make a coalition?”


Diana: “Who do you think the Mole is at this point?”

Harry: “I’m not sure. I think it’s Alexander McWee. He’s so suspicious.”
Scarlett: “No, I don’t think so. I feel that it’s that grumpy old Apollo Bloom.”


Scarlett: “Come on Harry. Trust me on this one. It’s Apollo, I’m sure. That Alexander is just trying to make himself seem like the Mole. Believe me, Harry.”
Diana: “Why is it all about love in this house? I’m going somewhere else.”


Matthew: “This is so much fun!”



Diana: “Apollo, who do you think the Mole is?”
Apollo: “I don’t know, what are your thoughts?”
Diana: “You’re no help.”


Diana: “Ah, Matthew! Just the Sim I was looking for. Wow, why are you dripping wet?”
Matthew: “Long story. Anyway, what is it?”
Diana: “Who do you think the Mole is?”
Matthew: “It must be that…”
Diana: “Oh, you’re right! Thanks. I knew I could count on you!”


***


Matthew: “Diana was asking me who I felt the Mole was. I told her it was you, Kirby.”
Apollo: “What? Why? Aren't we all in a coalition? Why sabotage her?”
Matthew: “She will pin all her suspicions on me, thus effectively kicking her out, like this, into the gutter.”
Kirby: “Genius!”

Apollo: “As long as it’s not me. Anyway, time to go take the quiz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!