Sunday 15 December 2013

5.29-It's all up to your mind

20 Sims returned for another Season of the Smole and 17 of them were crushed with defeat and bitter disappointment for yet another time. However, these 3 have made it from the very start till the very end. They have surpassed the others, but can they surpass themselves? Who will win? Who is the Mole? Who will walk away with the grand prize? (currently 1575/3060) Find out now!




On this very day, some decide to sleep in,

Some decide to do the little extra to help around the house,

And of course, there’s always that some that will study their journals.















Diana: “I should stop letting others affect me. It’s time to believe in myself and stop asking others for help. Although I really do appreciate this second chance. It’s helped me boost my self-esteem. I must really thank Apollo. His insults actually helped build my resilience. But that doesn't mean I’ll let him win, even if they have better rapport. Matthew’s the Mole, and he will backstab Apollo and cause him to lose.”


















Apollo: “This stupid journal actually helped me make it this far. Of course, it’s mostly due to my intellect and brains, but I think this book actually did help.”



Apollo: “I don’t know if I can trust you anymore. Yet if you’re the Mole, why am I still here?”
Matthew: “Think what you want. I told some that I was the Mole early on, and nobody believed me. So I may be the mole, or I may be not. It’s all up to your mind.”
Apollo: “You've been messing with everybody’s minds now. It’s time you stop.”


***

Last mission! This is worth 45 points and is similar to Season 3’s finale mission, albeit not as interesting anymore. This is to repair a truck. There are 3 tasks to do. The finalists must figure out what. For every correct task done, 5 points are added.


Diana: “Let’s go.”


Diana: “This can’t open. The first task must be to fix this.”



Matthew: “Looks better.”


Apollo: “Probably build a new engine part. This is so f*****g hard!”



Diana: “This is not my job.”


Matthew: “Ow! My hand!”



Apollo: “F******K! I hammered my own finger!”



Diana: “That’s why I wear gloves.”


***


Matthew: “Done!”



Matthew: “Now what? Polish the car?”



Diana: “Ow! I guess these gloves don’t help so much.”



Matthew: “I’ll polish you such that you look as shiny as a diamond ring.”


Diana: “Done!”



Diana: “Time to clean this truck up!”



Matthew: “Hurrah! I’m finally done with this idiotic thing.”



Apollo: “So now I need to clean this f*****g thing? Whatever, when this is done I don’t care anymore.”


So, 40/45 points were earned, which is not too bad.  That means they have managed to earn a grand total of 1615/3105 points. Now they will go home, take the quiz and prepare for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!