Wednesday 4 December 2013

5.05-We need some prep

And we’re back on the Smole! The last time contestants went around town snapping photos, acting like paparazzi. Many did well and Audrey managed to get all 8 photographs. Guy managed to get 7 without being caught at all, so he earned the exemption. However, Rory, under pressure to earn money for the family, was executed next. Can the team bring the pot up from 171/272?



Alexander: “Hey Matt, stay away from my girl.”
Matthew: “Your girl? Which one?”
Alexander: “All of them are mine.”
Matthew: “And why should I? I’m Matthew Hamming, famous actor, 5-star celebrity. You’re just a nobody DJ.”














Alexander: “The nerve of that Matthew Hamming! He thinks he’s such a bigshot because he’s a famous actor. How dare he call me a nobody! I’ll prove to him that I am someone! How I wish he was Edison instead. He was much more easily manipulated.”

Matthew: “Why’d you bring me here?”
Alexander: “Karaoke. I’ll prove that I’m better than you through my voice.”
Matthew: “I’d like to see you try.”


***



Diana: “Get away from me. The only reason why I’m not married is because you’re too near me. Your aura is…”
Audrey: “Stop it. I don’t want to pick a fight with you. It’s tiring.”
Diana: “I can clean and cook. I doubt you can. That’s why your husband left you. And you’re so loose. I heard that you’re hooking up with both Matthew Hamming and Alexander McWee. You two-timer! No wonder your husband chose to leave you!”
Audrey: “I DO NOT TWO-TIME! IT’S HIM!”
Scarlett: “You 2 get on my nerves.”


Scarlett: “Hey Harry, why not we form a coalition? You seem to be doing well, and I’m trying to form a coalition with all Season 1 contestants. We can beat the others!”
Harry: “All right. Oh, stop talking. Alexander’s coming in.”


***


The next mission is to head over to a room. 3 contestants will enter the 3 rooms, and 1 must guess who is inside which room within 3 questions and 2 incorrect guesses. This will be worth 30 points, 10 for every correct. This is adapted from the mission from Season 3.

Scarlett: “A place with 3 doors…this looks like it.”



Matthew: “I’m the guesser. So, first question to all doors. Are you male?”
1: “Yes.”
2: “No.”
3: “No.”
Matthew: “To Door 3, do you have blonde hair?”
3: “Yes.”
Matthew: “To Door 1, do you have long hair?”
1: “No.”
“All questions used up! Make your guess now.”



Matthew: “Oh great. I forgot about Door 2. I say Door 2 is…Scarlett Phine?”
“Wrong.”


Matthew: “Kay, um…Door 3, are you Diana Blanche?”



Diana: “Yes I am. Good that you know who I am.”
Matthew: “Then, Door 1 is Alexander McWee!”
“Wrong. I’m sorry, but you have 2 incorrect guesses, meaning this mission is over. Doors 1 and 2, show yourselves.”

































































































































“So, you earned 10/30 points, otherwise 181/302 points. Disappointing.”















Apollo: “That idiot Matthew was trying to sabotage! It must be! Otherwise how could he have screwed up such an easy mission? There must be something wrong here. Why did he choose to ask specific doors?”

***





Scarlett: “Hey Diana, want to form a coalition with Harry and I? The 3 of us can beat all the other seasons flat, if we work together.”
Diana: “Well….might as well.”

Apollo: “You know Diana, we have very similar personalities. Shall we form a coalition together?”
Diana: “Oh sure!”















Diana: “Why not? Having more coalitions means more opinions and protection. Unless one of them is the mole. But that is unlikely. I’m playing a similar strategy as Henrietta, but modified to be able to bring me to the finals and win this thing so that I can quit my job. And wow, Apollo has gorgeous eyes!”


Guy: “How dare you accuse me of being the mole! I swear, I’m not!”
Harry: “Rubbish! I know that you are!”
Guy: “If you can’t even trust me, then fine! Break off this coalition! I don’t need anyone’s help anyway!”

Alexander: “Hey Audrey, come on bed and chat with me.”
Audrey: “…Alright. Wow, this bed is comfy!”
Alexander: “It sure is. I share my stuff with my friends. Say, want to catch a movie sometime?”
Audrey: “Sure!”

Alexander: “But we need some prep first…”


Diana: “Woah!”
Audrey: “Shoo!”
Alexander: “What are you doing in here anyway?”
Diana: “I wanted to check if the beds were made. It definitely isn't! Okay, I’ll go now.”



Alexander: “That was fun!”



Audrey: “Fun? You call that fun? We were caught by Diana! Diana of all people! It’s so embarrassing!”
Alexander: “Chill, babe! You’re on fire right now!”
Audrey: “How can I? She’ll spread the word that I am a home-wrecker!”
Alexander: “You were already divorced. Now stop it, you don’t look cute and sexy anymore.”
Audrey: “Look? You’re only concerned about looks? I should have known. You’re like all men, untrustworthy, only wanting to woohoo and bothered about appearances! And I genuinely thought you liked me for who I am. I see your true colours now!”
Alexander: “Whatever lady. I don’t care. I had my fun and you weren’t satisfying. No wonder your husband didn’t want you. Who would? You have old b***bs, they’re sagging!”

Audrey: “How could you? HOW COULD YOU! I don’t care. I’m going to ruin my chances of winning to stay away from you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!