Monday 30 December 2013

7.11-Aah! A ghost!

Last time on the Smole, the final 4 contestants went to swing for as long as they wanted. Tay gave his exemption to Dolly, securing her a place in the finale. They earned 100 points, thus bringing the pot to 270/500 points. However, Aloysius could not secure his place and was last to be executed. Who will win? Who is the Mole?



Nancy: “Have I told you how annoying you are? It’s so dirty! Aah! Well, suck it up. We’re trapped here until the finale.”
Aya: “Which is today. I can’t wait to get out and be the fine woman I am.”
Susie: “You guys are really loud.”

***


Taylor: “Oh, a romance film! How romantic!”
Tay: “This show reminds me of our love, so refreshing, like the pool.”

***



Dolly: “Attention all!”
“No, attention to me! Your last mission is to go to the art gallery and find 8 photos of the current and previous contestants. You will find that they have aged and look colourful. Your job is to find out who each Sim is. For every 2 Sims guessed correctly, 125 points are added, making this worth 500 points. This is the most high-stake mission yet. Good luck.”


Dolly: “I will win!”
Tay: “We’ll see.”


Taylor: “We have 3 hours. I’m thinking we should split up.”
Tay: “Rather not. Don’t let the Mole have any opportunity to strike. We need to see for ourselves.”

 
Taylor: “My, she’s as red as fire!”


Taylor: “Hey, there are TVs outside!”
Dolly: “We should watch all of them.”
Tay: “They are awfully green.”


Taylor: “Hmm…who is she?”
Dolly: “You would think they would get a promotion, but boy, she’s old!”
Taylor: “Hmm…”



Taylor: “I’m going to the toilet for a while. Don’t wait for me.”
























Tay: “I have a feeling Taylor is trying to sabotage. Of course, being my girlfriend, I should trust her, but perhaps she’s just trying to earn more money. Not that it matters if I win and she’s the Mole, or vice versa. Not saying that I’m the Mole. But boy did she take a long time in the toilet!”


Tay: “Dolly! Take a look at this!”



Tay: “Dolly?”


Dolly: “Hmm…I still don’t see anything.”



Tay: “This TV doesn't even work!”
Dolly: “Aah! A ghost!”



Tay: “There are many TVs Dolly. You have to pick the right one!”
Dolly: “Oh, it’s just you.”
Tay: “Blame yourself for running away. Don’t sabotage!”


***


Taylor: “Hey, I never noticed a TV here. My, what a myriad of Berry Sims! I know who she is!”


***


Tay: “History of weddings?”
Dolly: “Yuck!”


Dolly: “There you are. I’m going to the toilet now.”
Tay: “Oh! On the TV! I see it now!”



Taylor: “Oh Tay..”
Tay: “Oh Taylor…”
“Less than an hour left!”
Tay: “Oh, we better hurry. There’s still some pictures left.”


Taylor: “There we go!”
Dolly: “I can’t see anything.”
Tay: “Don’t stand behind me then.”
Dolly: “But I love this spot!”
Tay: “Alright, I’ll move.”



Dolly: “Now I see it! A pale, old man!”
Tay: “Okay, I need to pee too. Wait for me.”

***


Dolly: “Ooh, you have a lot in your journal.”
Taylor: “Hey! No peeping!”



Tay: “Okay I’m back. Let’s get started now.”



Tay: “The first Sim we saw.”
Dolly: “The really red one!”
Taylor: “Yes. You know, I think she bears resemblance to you!”


Tay: “Yes, you are right. It does look like her!”
Dolly: “Really?”
Taylor: “Yup! Now, I saw a yellow one downstairs that looks like me.”


Tay: “There’s no time to look at it now. We have to trust you on this.”


Taylor: “Of course! How about the blue one?”
Tay: “Her? I think it could be Nancy.”
Dolly: “Really? Well, okay then.”
Tay: “I really suspect the purple one is Susie.”
Dolly: “She doesn't look that bad! It may be Nancy!”
Taylor: “Didn't we just establish Nancy? If it’s not her, it must be Susie!”


Tay: “Now what about the green one?”
Dolly: “Which green one?”
Tay: “Oh the lighter one. I suspect that that is Aya.”



Taylor: “The grey one is really hunky. Perhaps it’s you?”
Tay: “Nonsense! I would never sport an afro.”
Dolly: “I’m not red either.”
Tay: “Okay, but I don’t think that’s me. I think the old green one looks like me more. The head shape.”



Dolly: “So does that white one, doesn't it, Taylor?”
Taylor: “True, but upon closer inspection I think Tay’s head is rounder. Phillip’s head is quite long too, so I think the white one is him.”
Tay: “We’re running out of time. The black one….we haven’t mentioned Aloysius yet, so it’s probably him.”



























“And let’s reveal the answers!”



Dolly Skella


Taylor Bleu


Tay Swift



Nancy Harvard

Susie Sun

Phillip Morgan

Aya Ulu


Aloysius Seetoh


That’s 6/8 correct, so that’s 375/500 points earned! The pot now stands at 645/1000 points! Now go home, relax and get ready for the quiz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!