Friday 6 December 2013

5.10-I have the exemption. So I don't know why I have to do this





Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole part of the original 10?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: Has the Mole touched his/her journal?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 5, how many goals did the Mole score altogether?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: More than 3
F: The Mole did not kick at all
Q5: In Mission 5, what was the most number of goals scored for the Mole in one round?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole did not kick
Q6: Is the Mole the kicker or goalkeeper in Mission 5?
A: Kicker
B: Goalkeeper
Q7: In Mission 5, how many goals did the Mole catch?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole was a kicker
Q8: In Mission 5, what was the Mole’s opponents’ highest score?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q9: In Mission 5, how far did the Mole advance?
A: Quarter-finals
B: Semi-finals
C: Finals
D: The Mole did not advance

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kirby Wise
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Alexander McWee
F: Scarlett Phine
G: Guy Forrest
H: Apollo Bloom


***















“I’ve explained everything to Katrina and all other future returning players. Let’s not let you wait in suspense. Scarlett Phine, please walk towards the light.”















Scarlett: “I’m confident I’ll be safe.”





















































































































































Scarlett: “See? I Knew it. I mean, I have the exemption. So I don’t know why I have to do this.”














“Alexander McWee.”












































































































































































Alexander: “I hate this glaring red. So uncool.”
“I’m sorry Alexander, you are next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”















Alexander: “It was a great joyride, and at least I managed to woohoo one of these fine ladies. Too bad I couldn’t reach my goals. I think that Kirby is really sneaky. Anyway, bye guys!”
















Guy: “That’s so sad. Well, it’s over…”
“No it’s not. This is actually a double execution.”
Diana: “What?”
Katrina: “Like last time!”
“There is actually a tie for this one, but alas, we've got the slower one.”















“Matthew Hamming.”
Matthew: “Me? I hope this won’t be a repeat of last season…”


























































































































Matthew: “Woo! I’m safe!”
















“Kirby Wise, your turn.”
Kirby: “Why always me?”




















































































Kirby: “Yes I’m safe!”


















“Guy Forrest.”










































































































































































































































“I’m sorry Guy, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”















Apollo: “At least that’s over. At least I’m not that sucker.”
Diana: “Woah, what a relief!”
















Guy: “This comes as an utter shock. I did not expect there to be a double execution nor me getting eliminated next. I wish good luck to the rest.”


Both Season 2 and 3 have been wiped out completely! Will more players make a return to win it for their season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!