Monday 30 December 2013

7.12-I am Number 4



At home, some decide to take a long, relaxing bath to clear their mind…

…Some decide to show their love for each other…

…and some decide to return the favour.



Taylor: “For me? Thanks!”
Tay: “I want you to know that even if you are the Mole, I will still love you.”
Taylor: “Aw, that’s so sweet….wait, you suspect I’m the Mole?”
Tay: “Um, of course not!”



Of course, there are some who are starting to lose their sanity.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour hair does the Mole wear?
A: Blonde
B: Brown
C: Red

Q3: How old is the Mole?
A: 17
B: 15
C: 8

Q4: Where does the Mole sleep?
A: Pink Room
B: Cream Room
C: Master Bedroom

Q5: Who does the Mole have the highest relationship with?
A: Tay Swift
B: Taylor Bleu
C: Dolly Skella

Dolly: “This is hard…I never expected a child like me to make it so far. I suspect both Tay and Taylor because of their names! Taylor is a sweet, nice girl who tries to go against me at times and not let me do what I want.

Tay on the other hand is a nice guy shows me love and care, and stands up for me like a brother, like that time he helped me when I stole the money. But his name is so unusual….I don’t know who I’d pick…perhaps Taylor?”

Q6: In Mission 6, who was the Mole beside when in the taxi?
A: Taylor Bleu
B: Dolly Skella
C: The driver

Q7: In Mission 6, where was the Mole standing from left to right when at the art gallery?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right

Q8: In Mission 6, how many TVs did the Mole watch?
A: 5
B: 6
C: 7

Q9: Did the Mole watch a TV that did not contain any contestant’s picture in Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Was the Mole agreeing or disagreeing more with the others in Mission 6?
A: Agreeing
B: Disagreeing

Tay: “So…I’m stuck. Which of the two girls is the Mole? I’m inclined to think Dolly, but I must be fair and objective. Dolly is a nice, innocent, mischievous 8-year-old, the youngest in the house. It’s hard to think she will be the Mole. But perhaps that’s why she’s remained relatively undetected. She has been carefree after all throughout this season.

Of course, there’s Taylor. Has she sabotaged? Yes, numerous times. She’s more interested in finding love than the Mole, perhaps because she’s the one? Oh, what a fallacious claim! It can’t be her! But, she hasn’t got an exemption yet so far…”

Q11: In Mission 6, what age was the Mole on TV?
A: Young Adult
B: Elder

Q12: In Mission 6, what skin colour was the Mole on TV?
A: Red
B: Yellow
C: Green

Q13: In Mission 6, did the Mole on TV have long or short hair?
A: Short
B: Long

Q14: In Mission 6, in what order was the Mole’s picture seen?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd

Q15: Who is the Mole?
A: Tay Swift
B: Taylor Bleu
C: Dolly Skella

Taylor: “I’m fairly sure of my decision. It’s what brought me thus far! Well, firstly, there’s Tay. He’s the oldest, and the most likely to be the Mole at first, but I don’t think the producers are that stupid. How many times has he sabotaged? Almost zilch. Though he has been getting exemptions a lot. Is he trying too hard to seem like a regular contestant? He did suspect me.


But I’m more for Dolly. Being the youngest, she would be the least suspected. And it isn’t easy to make it to the finale when you’re only 8 and don’t know what’s happening. I believe she has sabotaged, but discreetly as well. That’s why it’s impressive. However, she has been clamouring for exemptions too. Is she also trying too hard?”

***


“Welcome to the finale! 8  teens and children joined, and today, all will be revealed. One of them is the Mole, and one of them will be walking home richer. But first, this epic moment must be witnessed by all previous contestants, so let’s invite them in!”


“First up, 8th in place, Nancy Harvard!”
Nancy: “Finally! Did you think I was transparent, like a ghost? You made me stand there for hours!”



“In 7th place, we have Aya Ulu!”
Aya: “A grand entrance, I must say.”



“Followed by 6th placer Susie Sun!”
Susie: “Oh Mr Sun, sun, mr golden sun, please come out today! Rain, rain go away, come again another day!”


“Next we have the 5th Sim, Phillip Morgan!”
Phillip: “Whoopee.”

“Last but not least, we have No.4 Aloysius Seetoh!”
Aloysius: “Yes, I am Number 4 and back in action! I’ll catch that sneaky Mole!”



“Now, before we begin anything, we shall continue the tradition by watching the sabotages of each player. Watch as these waterproof lamps turn into pictures and snippets of the season.”



“First, Tay Swift.
  • Mission 1-He sabotaged by wasting time flirting with Nancy.
  • Mission 2-The only sabotage he did was legalized—the prank.
  • Mission 3-No sabotage here.
  • Mission 4-He attempted to sing in a really high voice and pitch, thus making his voice unrecognizable to Aloysius.
  • Mission 5-No sabotage, but he willingly gave up the exemption to Dolly.
  • Mission 6-He spent time in the toilet and made the others wait for him, thus wasting time. He also made the group stick together, thus not maximizing time.
Next, Taylor Bleu.
  • Mission 1-She and Susie went to the art gallery and wasted time searching for a toy there.
  • Mission 2-No sabotage.
  • Mission 3-She purposely took her time to eat before doing the mission, but that didn’t affect much. However, she made Dolly return the money, thus losing points for the mission.
  • Mission 4-She sang a song that made Aloysius think it was Nancy who sang it.
  • Mission 5-No sabotage here.
  • Mission 6-She spent a long time in the toilet and thus did not look at as many TVs as possible. She also suggested splitting up, which would allow the Mole to strike.
Lastly, Dolly Skella.
  • Mission 1-She and Aya spent a long time at the park looking for a toy. She also refused to look for the toy when they got home, thus costing 20 points.
  • Mission 2-No sabotage either. She even used the pranked toilet, thus earning points and compensating for the previous loss, thus minimizing suspicion.
  • Mission 3-She went away to play for some time. However her prices were set really low to attract customers (but failed)
  • Mission 4-No sabotage.
  • Mission 5-She refused to move and was willing to sacrifice points unless she was pushed.
  • Mission 6-She also went to the toilet and tried to run away from Tay and split up.”



“So, who do you think the Mole is?”
Nancy: “I still feel it’s Taylor. She snatched Tay from me!”
Aya: “I also think it’s Taylor. There was no reason to sabotage the last mission unless she was the Mole.”
Susie: “I don’t know…Tay? He’s really old.”
Phillip: “I, for one, suspect it’s Dolly. Sweet, innocent, young and many obvious sabotages.”
Aloysius: “Well I actually think it’s Taylor. Hardly anyone suspected her, and the quality of a good Mole is to remain undetected. Also because of her I lost.”
“Now let’s start the revelation!”
















































































“Tay Swift, please come out!”





Tay: “Heya! No, I’m not the Mole, nor the winner. I’m the runner-up for this season. That Mole, always getting in the way of things. Anyway, I think I've done a fair job of making many suspect me, seeing the response earlier. At least someone suspected me. I was also told that I was suspected a lot during this season. Well, I’m not the Mole, but I believe I know who is. It’s been fun, and I enjoyed myself. Sorry Nancy, but I’m sticking with Taylor. We've gone through so much.”
Nancy: “Unfair! If you had spent more time with me you would have realized I was better than her!”
Tay: “Her singing really moved me in Mission 4. That’s one big reason.”
“Thank you for participating and congratulations on making it so far! Now, the moment you've all been waiting for…the Mole!”














































































































“Who’s that running over there?”


Dolly: “It’s me! Anyone surprised! I am! I wasn't confident I’d do a good job at being this Mole thingy, but I really had fun and I love the house and its people! Maybe I was too obvious, but it was great knowing so many people!”
“Congratulations on being such a wonderful young mole, Dolly. You have earned yourself 355/1000 points, or 35,500 Simoleons! You were doing well until you went soft.”








“Now, for our winner…”



























































“Taylor Bleu!”
Taylor: “Hello to all!”



Taylor: “I truly enjoyed myself. I got to know so many new faces and got a hot new boyfriend! Eek! Too bad Nancy, like poles repel. Blame yourself for being the first to be executed. Anyway, I have been suspecting Dolly early on, and seeing myself still in despite any exemptions, I became more sure it was her. I’d also really like to thank my parents for letting me join.”
“Congratulations! You earn 64,500 Simoleons!”
Taylor: “I’d also like to share this prize with one special Sim…”



Taylor: “There’s space for another, Tay.”



Tay: “Thanks. I love you too.”
Everyone but Nancy: “Aww….”
“Let’s take the attention away from them in a moment and see the clues that reveal that it was Dolly that was the Mole. Very few this season, so kudos to Taylor for doing so well!”

  • ‘Episode 1-The crocodile toy had a pink bow on it. Dolly’s formal shoes also had a bow on it. Hence that was a clue. 
  • The bags of street art kit had letters on it. Later on Susie and Nancy stood at two of the bags, The bags they stood at plus those in the middle actually spelt out Dolly’s name.
  • Episode 2-Other than the fact that she was a light sleeper, the reason why Dolly woke up before the burglar alarm sounded was because she was receiving instructions on the next mission and how to sabotage.
Dolly: “Hello? Police? I suspect there’s a robber on my lot? How do I know? Well, there’s this creepy music playing and I’m a light sleeper and I suddenly woke up, so…what was that?”
  • Episode 4-The flower bed outside the hall has two types of flowers. Each type spells out a letter of Dolly’s initials ie DS.
  • Episode 5-Jump a few episodes to see that when Dolly was at the fire, the word “Mole” was written within the flames. As she was the only Sim in that frame, the Mole was her.
  • There was a dollhouse in the playground. The dollhouse referred to Dolly’s name.
  • Episode 6-When Dolly’s adult photo was shown, there was an arrow pointing to her, indicating she was the Mole.
  • When Nancy’s adult photo was shown, there was a white ribbon by the statue. Dolly was the only one known to wear ribbons, prominent in her sleepwear, so it referred to her. In the same photo, at the right, there was a D and S, which were Dolly’s initials.


And that’s it! Well done to Dolly and Taylor once again for being so perceptive!”




“Another season ends, but a new love is just beginning to blossom. Let’s wish these two lovebirds the best and thank you for watching!”

Contestants
Epi 1
Epi 2
Epi 3
Epi 4
Epi 5
Epi 6
Status
Taylor Bleu
(4/Nancy)
(4/Susie)
(9/Dolly)
(6/Tay)
(4/Dolly)
(15/Dolly)
1st
Dolly Skella
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mole
Tay Swift
(4/Taylor)
(5/Phillip)
(2/Taylor)
(1/Phillip)
(3/Aloysius)
(12/Dolly)
3rd
Aloysius Seetoh
(5/Tay)
(3/Tay)
(5/Tay)
(5/Tay)
(2/Tay)

4th
Phillip Morgan
(4/Nancy)
(7/Susie)
(4/Susie)
(3/Aloysius)


5th
Susie Sun
(4/Phillip)
(3/Aloysius)
(4/Phillip)



6th
Aya Ulu
(6/Tay)
(2/Tay)




7th
Nancy Harvard
(3/Taylor)





8th
*Dark green means exemption earned, green means exemption used, black means out, orange means player had lowest score, but was faster and not eliminated.
**Taylor did not earn any exemption, but was 1st.
***In Epi 4 and 5, Taylor was swayed and split her answers, ending up with a low score.
****Anyone who picked Aloysius as the Mole ended up with a score of 3.
******The highest score was 15/9 (by Taylor) and the lowest is 1 (by Tay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!