Monday 9 December 2013

5.16-Bad feeling

If any of you have been wondering, there's no banner this season and every mission+execution is 1 episode actually, just split up here for the sake of non-long posts. Now, back to the show.


Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Juice
B: Canned Soup
C: Yoghurt

Q3: How many members of the Mole’s original season remain, excluding the Mole?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2

Q4: In Mission 8, which van did the Mole ride in?
A: Black
B: Brown/Yellow
Q5: In Mission 8, was the mole driving or a passenger?
A: Driving
B: A passenger













Q6: Was the Mole seated closer or further from the camera in the van in Mission 8?
A: Closer
B: Further

Q7: In Mission 8, did the Mole select a case?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the banker
Q8: In Mission 8, was the Mole the banker?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 8, what amount did the Mole pick?
A: 1 Simoleon
B: 200 Simoleons
C: 500 Simoleons
D: 500,000 Simoleons.
E: The Mole did not pick a case
F: The Mole is the banker

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Jin Tai
G: Egret Hendrique
H: Apollo Bloom


***


“Yet another Sim will be executed tonight. Who will it be? Jin Tai.”
Jin: “It is not me right?”
“Just go forward.”






























































































































Jin: “I cannot look…”




































































































































































Jin: “What a relief. I am safe.”
“Egret Hendrique.”
































































































Egret: “Yay, green!”













































































“Apollo Bloom.”
Apollo: “Am I safe? Of course.”








“Reginald Black."
Reginald: "Oh boy. It never lasted this long before.”



























































































































































Reginald: “Woo! I am safe! Beat that Jonathan!”



“Katrina Pala.”
Katrina: “I have a bad feeling about this…”




















































































































Katrina: “I thought so.”
“Katrina, you are executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Egret: “Really? Katrina? I did not expect her to leave.”
Apollo: “You better not be expecting me to leave.”


Katrina: “I am not the least bit surprised to be going next. I was really just guessing all the way. I do not have a clear idea of who the Mole is. Of course, I don’t believe Matthew, but maybe he is right. If not, why slowly add them in?”

***


Reginald: “You’re like diamond, Egret. You’re so special.”
Egret: “Oh, that’s so sweet!”
Reginald: “Excuse me? We’re having a moment here!”
Jin: “Many apologies.”


Matthew: “You are so fair, like a maiden. Your skin is so silky smooth.”
Diana: “You really think so? It must be these gloves.”



Apollo: “And she isn't receptive to me. Hmph!”

Matthew: “Let us kiss.”
Apollo: “Hmph!”
Diana: “Are you trying to break the board, Apollo? Scram before I hit you with a broom!”
Apollo: “Prejudice!”



Egret: “Diana, don’t be so mean to Apollo. I think he likes you.”
Diana: “I don’t care if he likes me or hates me! I don’t care if you do too! You better get out of my sight, you s**t, or I’ll spray you with insecticide like the pest you are!”



Diana: “Where were we?”
Matthew: “I love your personality. We were in the middle of making out.”


















Matthew: “It’s all an act. To get Diana over to my side and then be able to brainwash her into choosing someone wrong as the Mole. For now, I think it could be someone who hasn't even arrived yet, but if I must choose, I’ll go with that Jonathan Griar. I’m still applying Fiona’s strategy, except I’ll be a likeable person. I hope Diana won’t be too heartbroken.”


Who will come in next? Who is the Mole? Will love blossom? Or will hearts shatter? Find out in the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!