Friday 13 December 2013

5.26-Have I really gotten too old for this?


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Yellow leaves room
B: Animal room
C: Stone room
Q3: In Mission 13, which seat was the Mole seated in?
A: Front row
B: Back row
C: The Mole was kidnapped

Q4: In Mission 13, was the Mole driving?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 13, which elevator did the Mole first take?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right
D: The Mole was kidnapped

Q6: In Mission 13, did the Mole run into an unusable elevator?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was kidnapped
Q7: In Mission 13, did the Mole get to the top floor in time?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was kidnapped

Q8: In Mission 13, which floor did the Mole bump into Henrietta and Matthew?
A: 2nd floor
B: 3rd floor
C: The Mole is Henrietta/Matthew
Q9: In Mission 13, in which order did the Mole reach ground floor?
A: 1st
B: 2nd

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Apollo Bloom
E: Henrietta Hitchcock


***




“We’re nearing the finale. Firstly, good job on finding Henrietta and earning the exemption, Matthew. You guys have earned 100/200 points, or 1485/2940 points. Let’s see how well you guys will do subsequently. Now, 1 of you 3 will be leaving tonight. Who will it be? Let’s start with Diana Blanche.”



Diana: “Please don’t let it be me…”


































































































































































































































Diana: “All right! I’m still in this game!”




Apollo: “Back away from my girl.”
Reginald: “Who, Diana? Show me you deserve her first.”
Apollo: “I’ll win the money. That’ll show you, r****d.”
“One of you two will be leaving tonight. Who will it be? Apollo Bloom.”



Apollo: “I’ll show you, Reginald!”










































































































































































“Safe!”
Apollo: “As I thought.”



Reginald: “Grr…”
“That means that Reginald Black, you are executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Apollo: “Finally! The final 4!”
Matthew: “We have an equal number, so let’s really see who will win!”
Henrietta: “Don’t forget, one of us is the mole!”
Diana: “Goodbye Reginald! Oh, right. We can eliminate Henrietta immediately for joining in late. One of us 3 is the Mole.”



Reginald: “Dang! So close! I could almost smell the money and woohoo! At least I maintained my position. I didn't drop, like many did. That should show the others that I have skill. I didn't randomly guess this time, but that just means that my Mole is wrong. Oh well, I wish good luck to the final 4 and beat that, Jonathan!”



***



Henrietta: “So, we form a coalition?”
Matthew: “It’s a little late, but…yeah, why not?”

***

Matthew: “We need to eliminate our last threats, Henrietta, then Diana. Then we will win, like that.”



Apollo: “No, I will win! But do you think any of them could be the Mole? I’m thinking it’s that s**t Diana. How would she have made it so far?”
Matthew: “You have a point there.”



Henrietta: “Hi guys. Mind if I join?”
Apollo: “Um, no, you idiot?”
Henrietta: “But…”



Matthew: “You’re in a coalition with both of us behind each other’s backs? Well, that doesn't warrant you anything.”
Apollo: “You can go sleep with the fish, because Season 4 will win!”



Henrietta: “How did you know…oh, you two are in a coalition!”
Matthew: “Of course. And I know that you and Diana are in one too. Let’s see who will win.”



Henrietta: “Haha, good move! You’re smart Matthew, much smarter than I thought.”



Henrietta: “But I’m smarter.”


Matthew: “If you mean by helping us go further, then yes, you are very smart.”
Apollo: “Just quit, old lady.”



Henrietta: “No! Have I really gotten too old for this?”


***


Diana: “And I’m the only hardworking one who will do the chores around here. I thought I could relax when Casey came, but she’s gone, so I’m all alone now.”

The 2 males from Season 4 and 2 females from Season 1 are in the final 4! Who will win? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!