Monday 2 December 2013

5.04-Women's intuitions are always right


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole entered the journal room?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Burrito
B: Cold One
C: Orange Juice
D: Canned Soup
E: Ice cream
Q4: Is the Mole above or below 30?
A: Above
B: Below
Q5: In Mission 2, how many photos did the Mole take?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 7
G: 8
Q6: In Mission 2, where was the Mole found at the most?
A: Roadside
B: Pool
C: Park
D: Art Gallery
E: More than one place equally
Q7: In Mission 2, how many times was the mole taken photo of?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
F: 5
G: 6
H: 7
I: 8
Q8: In Mission 2, did the Mole’s cover get busted?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 2, how many photos that the Mole took were considered unacceptable?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 3
D: All
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Audrey Adler
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Rory Sim
E: Harry Johns
F: Alexander McWee
G: Scarlett Phine
H: Guy Forrest
I: Apollo Bloom

***



“As we wait for the others to arrive, let me say that good job on earning 171/272 points. Most of you did your part in earning points. Except for Diana, she has 0 photos. With 1 photo, Alexander and Apollo. With 3 photos, Matthew. With 4 photos, Harry. With 5, Scarlett. With 7, Rory and Guy. And with 8 full photos, Audrey. You guys should really thank her. Also, the exemption holder is Guy for having nobody take photos of him. He’s really good. First up, Rory Sim.”

 














Matthew: “Was that a hint? The fact that Guy managed to take 7 photos while remaining undetected is formidable. I think he could be the Mole. The only photo he was unable to take was Alexander, so he’s quite crafty too. And a big flirt. Rory was unable to get a photo of Guy. My main suspicion is Guy.”





































































































































































Rory: “No…”
“Sorry Rory, you and your wife have been eliminated. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Audrey: “Wow. I did not expect him to go, especially when he did really well in this mission.”
Alexander: “It’s really up to the quizzes to decide our fates.”
Harry: “Isn't it funny how the couple are the first two to leave?”


Rory: “I’d be so embarrassed right now. Margaret was right. Women’s intuitions are always right. I’m out next, and that means that I have to find a job or I can never speak to Tanya again. Sigh.”




Alexander: “At least you’re still around, babe. We never fully developed our relationship last time.”

















Audrey: “I chose to just give in to Alexander. I mean, I’m not the prettiest Sim. He must love me for my inner beauty, which is what I want.”


8 Sims remain. Will anyone join in next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!