Sunday 14 December 2014

16.07-Follow in her frivolous footsteps




Chad: “I have no direction in life. I have no idea where I want to go and what I want to do after this. How about you?”
Janet: “I heard that there’s another adaptation of ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and they’re looking for a lead actress. I’m thinking of auditioning. Gosh, the scene behind me is revolting. How can Dawn be so coquettish?”
Chad: “Shall we go upstairs?”
Janet: “I’m not going to anal you if that’s what you’re thinking.”
Chad: “Aw…actually I have no idea what I should be doing with my life now. I’m listening to Dawn and giving it a shot.”
Janet: “Eww you take advice from her?”


Dawn: “Oh Argyle…I love you too. Let’s go watch TV!”
Argyle: “In a sec.”

Argyle: “Why Jillian, you’re so humorous.”
Chad: “Why are you talking so loudly?”
Argyle: “Probably because the TV is drowning out my voice.”

Jillian: “It’s not working.”
Argyle: “She has loose standards, but not to worry. We will be able to make her learn a lesson.”

***


Charlotte: “I hate music. It wastes money, and reminds me of a party. I hate parties. Gah! Who’s that?”

Jillian: “Oh, sorry. You don’t like me to play?”

Philo: “I still look young. Perhaps I can use that card.”

***

Dawn: “Hi Derek babe!”
Derek: “You make me smile.”


Janet: “Oh, you’re on!”
Philo: “This is the show where I acted as a divorcee! I remember how I was forgotten despite being one of the leads.”

Quiz time. Jillian and Janet use their cards. Chad, Derek, Dawn and Charlotte’s second card are automatically played. Derek’s, Dawn’s and Charlotte’s card overrides Janet’s first card since they are automatically played.

***




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat for breakfast before Mission 3?
A: Mac and Cheese
B: Hot dogs
Q3: In Mission 3, which van did the Mole take?
A: White
B: Blue
Q4: In Mission 3, which group did the Mole join?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third
Q5: In Mission 3, did the Mole attempt to sabotage?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole forget?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 3, which card did the Mole draw?
A: Bloom
B: Matthew
C: Diana
D: Jonathan
E: Charity
F: Alexander
G: Dickie
H: Matty
I: Dominica
Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole draw a card that was automatically played?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 3, did the Mole use his/her card?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cheryl Peytanna
B: Chad Denizen
C: Philo Nickelworth
D: Dawn Lytton
E: Derek Zora
F: Janet Burnes
G: Charlotte Burnot
H: Jillian McLaughlin
I: Argyle Sinclair

***


“It’s another execution ceremony! Tonight another one of you will be leaving. The result is quite surprising.”

“Argyle Sinclair, time to see your result.”























































































































































Argyle: “You are kidding me.”
“I’m sorry Argyle, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Argyle: “I am slightly surprised, but not that much, because the cards thwarted things and made this game based more on luck than skill and logic. That is my consolation and is true. And there is no reason for me to stay on. I already demonstrated my skills countless of times.”

The smart Argyle leaves! If he can’t win, who can?

***


Cheryl: “Okay, we need to discuss business. You tell me who you think the Mole is. Now!”
Derek: “Why not you?”
Cheryl: “You’re the desperate one here. I can just fire you…kick you out if I want and find some other guy to boss around.”



Chad: “Oh, what am I doing with my life?”
Janet: “If you really are that lost, why not we form a coalition? Give you some direction. I can teach you to find the motivation and purpose behind your every action.”

Chad: “And I should believe you? You’re just using me as an instrument, I bet. This is how it always goes! I won’t fall into your trap!”
Janet: “What’s gotten into you? I thought we were friends.”
Chad: “I’m sorry, maybe it’s the stress of this game. I already have a game plan but I still don’t know why I feel so lost.”


Jillian: “Okay, time to be Dawn. If I want some of my own man meat, I’ll need to follow in her frivolous footsteps.”


Charlotte: “Go away. This is the only time where I can be alone and you won’t give me my privacy?”


Philo: “Time to record down what I noted.”

***

It’s still full house in the Heaven Room, but will it last? Will the next victim be from Heaven, Hell or Earth?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!