Thursday 18 December 2014

16.09-Why are you screaming?

Quiz time. Cheryl uses her card and so does Charlotte.


Charlotte: “I decided to use that Hossan card because it allows me to continue playing my solo game and learn more about others at the same time.”


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Heaven
B: Hell
C: Earth

Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 4?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Mac and Cheese
C: Tofu Dog
Q4: In Mission 4, which car did the Mole take?
A: Blue
B: White
Q5: In Mission 4, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole sing?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole did not sing
Q7: In Mission 4, what song did the Mole sing?
A: Vegetables
B: Call me Maybe
C: What did the Fox Say?
D: Price Tag
E: Burn it to the Ground
F: Good for You (Good for Me)
G: Payphone
H: The Mole did not sing
Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole finish the lyrics correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not sing
Q9: Did the Mole accept drinks in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cheryl Peytanna
B: Chad Denizen
C: Philo Nickelworth
D: Dawn Lytton
E: Derek Zora
F: Janet Burnes
G: Charlotte Burnot
H: Jillian McLaughlin


***

“And it’s another execution ceremony. I hope you are all ready.”
Janet: “I ticked the right option, I believe.”


Jillian: “I want to sit!”
Chad: “Why are you screaming?”
Cheryl: “Well too bad! You’re just an employee! You have to stand!”


“Dawn Lytton, can you remember how you made it this far?”
Dawn: “No…?”
































































































“Well you have more time to try and recall, because you are safe!”
Dawn: “Yay!”



“Cheryl Peytanna, can you dominate this game?”
Cheryl: “Of course!”














































































































“Well you are right!”



“Jillian McLaughlin, or should I spell it as ‘McLawlin’ since they sound the same, are you ready for your fate?”
Jillian: “Yea sure! I believe I’ll be safe when I’m with Dawn!”






























































































































































“I’m sorry Jillian, but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Jillian: “Well it’s a pity. I was enjoying my time here. Well, good luck to the rest!”
The bubbly Jillian has left! Who will follow?

***


Janet: “We should trade acting tips.”
Philo: “Theatrical and screen acting are two very different things. Let me show you how we do theatrical acting.”
Dawn: “Let’s just ignore him.”


Chad: “I’ll probably end up dropping dead before I figure out what to do with my life too!”

Get ready as the final 7 pack their bags and travel to somewhere special!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!