Thursday 26 January 2023

55.08-Boo, you nerd

 Previously on the Smole,


April: "Oh I don't have a coalition. I'd be happy to form one with you."
Stuart: "That was easier than I expected."

~~~


Ruth: "I'd like to call upon the contestant with 20 points."


Ruth: "Three of you have 20 points?"
Toby: "Chyeah."


Matilda: "Are you gunning for an exemption?"
Ruth: "I'm not sure. It would be nice."

~~~


Ruth: "Stuart, can you name the members of 1 Direction?"
Stuart: "Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Neeson, Calvin Harris and...erm..."
Ruth: "A 1D fan would surely know all their names."


Stuart: "The poster was a gift to me from my ex. She loved 1D, not me. I only listened to a few of their songs."

~~~


Ruth: "We had to choose 5 liars but all of a sudden when they needed to lie, they all became bad liars."

~~~

Ruth: "What did you get after that then?"
April: "A+."
Ruth: "Really? From F- to A+?"
April: "Don't question me."

~~~


"Matilda, do you have 20 points?"
Matilda: "I do unfortunately."


April: "Damn it."


"Stuart, do you have 40 points?"
Stuart: "Afraid not. Sorry Ruth. No exemption for you."

~~~


Matilda: "You really miss the beach don't you?"
Toby: "Chyeah. Grew up by it. It's my brah, you know? If I could I'd marry the ocean."

~~~


Stuart: "Okay then let's begin our very first coalition meeting."
April: "Coalition? Who said anything about being in a coalition?"
Stuart: "You did. You agreed to form a coalition with me when we went jogging."


April: "Oh. I change my mind."

~~~


Bobo: "Are you upset?"
Ruth: "The rest probably see me as a pushover. They're just waiting for the time when I go home."

~~~


Bobo: "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Ruth: "There is one thing, but I'm not sure if it's too much to ask..."
Bobo: "Just ask. I'll help you if I can."
Ruth: "Could you tell me what the thought process was? Before we regrouped we were separated and I want to know every detail of what went down."
Bobo: "Of course! We're in a coalition. I would've told you anyway."

~~~


"Stuart Larger. Unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Stuart: "Welp. Guess it's over."

~~~


The newbies tried to lie to Ruth to save the pot but unfortunately, Ruth could see through their lies. In an attempt to secure an exemption for herself, she cost the mission 50/90 points, and as a result the pot is only at a meagre 66/300 points. Unfortunately for Stuart, at the execution ceremony he found out he was executed next. Will the group be able to turn the tide and fill the pot quickly or is it a lost cause?


*
*
*


April: "We were given 5 photos of contestants from past seasons to find and take photos of and some of them could be wearing different clothes or have dyed hair. I don't understand why we have to dress up like Waldo and Waldette to take photos. I even had to get a wig. I haven't had long hair since I was 6 years old."

*
*
*


For the first time, the newbies and veterans are taking part in two parts of the same mission together. If they are discerning enough they would realise that the photos of the ex-contestants they have to find for this mission are the veterans who would be their potential competitors. The newbies have one hour to capture 5 photos of the veterans, with each being worth 4 points. In total, they can earn 100 points.


Ruth: "There's nobody in here...this is strange. They must be hiding."


Ruth: "Red hair...it could be this Quinn lady but I should just take a look around the complex just to be sure."


Bobo: "What a beautiful day. It's time to start taking photos."


Bobo: "Who should I take a photo of? I only have 5 shots. Maybe that woman in red sitting there. She looks like Quinn."


Bobo: "I'll just take a photo of you and then decide later. You could be...Belinda. Yes, that's who you shall be."


April: "Who's that sitting there?"


April: "Oh. You're not anyone I'm looking for."



Toby: "Sus. A gal just staring out like that? Hmm, but I got no dark gals to take a pic of...unless this Cole or Davian dude dressed up as a girl to fool me! Ha! Can't fool me!"


Toby: "Okay, you're definitely a woman."


Toby: "You're definitely not anyone I'm looking for too."


Ruth: "Bobo? What are you doing out here?"
Bobo: "I'm snapping photos of everyone I meet."
Ruth: "But you only have 5 shots."
Bobo: "That's the point, isn't it? We agreed that I should make myself look a little more suspicious."


Ruth: "Who do you have?"
Bobo: "I took a photo of this beefy guy with a moustache because he looks the least like anyone we're after, oh I also took a picture of this blonde woman that ran past me, and I also have this picture of that woman sitting there. At least I will have one right."


Ruth: "I don't think that's Quinn."
Bobo: "She's not? Oh no. Then I might not have any correct at all!"


April: "I should get a closer look at you."


April: "Oh. Nope you're not the guy I'm looking for."


Toby: "I'd love to be outside right now but man, the fog is getting worse."


Matilda: "Easy one."


Matilda: "And easy two. Can't quite tell who you are...I think it's this Davian guy. Three to go."


April: "All that water got into my ear."


Matilda: "April? Is that you? What are you doing?"
April: "The mission."
Matilda: "By standing there?"


Matilda: "Did you manage to take any photos? We could exchange pointers."
April: "No time for that. That's Sylvester!"


Matilda: "I was too slow! Did you manage to get a shot of him?"
April: "No he ran too fast. The picture came out blurry."


Matilda: "Hey, that's Sylvester! April tried to trick me! I should get a photo of him while he's not aware."


Ruth: "Bobo, that's Belinda!"
Bobo: "Okay! Wait, I already took a photo of her! I just wasted another shot."


Toby: "I still have nothing to show for my effort. Brah, this sucks."


Toby: "Aha! You can't escape me now."


Toby: "And one more from this angle. Perfect."


Toby: "Brah, there's someone up there. Oh damn, he looks like the real Sylvester! Gotta snap a photo real quick before he leaves."


Bobo: "I don't see anyone here."
Ruth: "Let's take a look outside."


Ruth: "Someone just ran past!"
Bobo: "I got a photo! Did you?"
Ruth: "No, let me take a look...yes, that's Sylvester!"


Ruth: "I'm going out to take a photo."
Bobo: "Good luck! I used up all my shots."


Belinda: "You really look like me."


April: "Just keep talking while I figure out which one of you is Belinda."


Toby: "A black man! Don't think just take! Chyeah! I got his face!"


April: "I already got his photo, but not that guy's. Gotcha."


Toby: "Three Belindas. Brah...one's holding a camera though and another's black, so the Belinda must be this last one. Keep your head tilted sis..."


Matilda: "That's a lot of Sims. I think I see Sylvester! I can snap a photo while he doesn't notice."


"Time is up."

*
*
*


"Contestants, on this rainy day you needed to take photos of five contestants from prior seasons. After taking a look at your photos, Bobo has 2 photos worth points, Toby has 2, April has 5, Ruth has 5 and Matilda has 0. This totals to 14 worthy photos or 56/100 points. The pot is now at 122/400 points."


April: "You got nothing?"
Matilda: "I thought I got something. Hey I tried."

*
*
*


Ruth: "What confuses me the most is that April wanted us to sabotage but she herself got a perfect score. What game is she playing here? She wants us to do the dirty work for her."

*
*
*


Matilda: "The rain finally stopped."
Bobo: "Everything is so pretty."


Matilda: "There's this rave in the woods that I really want to check out. I heard it's on every night."
Bobo: "That sounds fun but I don't think we can leave without permission."
Matilda: "Then we sneak out."
Bobo: "Ooh...count me in!"


Ruth: "What are the two of you talking about?"
Bobo: "Matilda and I were thinking of attending a rave tonight. Do you want to come?"


Ruth: "Raves aren't my scene."
Matilda: "Boo, you nerd."
Ruth: "I don't think you can venture too far from the house without permission."


Matilda: "It's not that far."
Ruth: "I'm not sure. I don't want to get caught."
Matilda: "Then you can create a diversion for us while we check it out."


Bobo: "Please Ruth? It sounds fun. We'll only be gone for a short while."
Ruth: "Oh...okay..."
Bobo: "Yay! Thanks Ruth!"
Ruth: "We need to survive the execution first."

*
*
*


Ruth: "Toby! What are you doing?"
Toby: "Fishing brah!"


April: "Where did you get this fishing rod?"
Toby: "It was in the cabin we stay in."


Toby: "Look at this beauty. It's so calming."
Ruth: "Uh-huh."


Toby: "You know how to fish?"
April: "Do I? I've caught the biggest whopper in my whole family before! I regularly fish for dinner every week!"


Toby: "Show me what you got brah."
April: "First we gotta move over there where there are more fish."


April: "This is heavier than I thought."
Toby: "It's a standard fishing pole."


Toby: "Woah bro, watch where you swing that thing!"
April: "Oops."


Toby: "Do you really know how to fish?"
April: "Yeah. I told you I fish for dinner every day."


Toby: "You said every week bro."
April: "Did I? Yeah that's what I meant. Slip of the tongue."


Toby: "I thought you just lie 'cause we're on the Smole and stuff but I didn't expect you to lie about non-Smole stuff too."
April: "I'm not lying."


Toby: "Okay bro. Tell me if you have a coalition."
April: "I don't but that's not non-Smole stuff."


Toby: "Okay bro. Then tell me what that tattoo on your arm represents."
April: "This? It's about my ex."
Toby: "That's not what you told Stuart."


Toby: "Stuart walked into our room pissed and I asked him why and he told me all about it."
April: "I'm not staying here to be accused of being a liar. I'm out of here."


Toby: "Return me my fishing pole bro!"
April: "Who cares about a stinkin' pole? Fishing is so boring anyway. I don't understand how anyone can like it!"

*
*
*


April: "Girls, three guys are down and only one is left. Why don't you say we get rid of the last man too?"


Bobo: "That sounds sneaky and fun. What do you think Ruth?"


Ruth: "Don't you suspect him?"
Bobo: "Oh yeah. I forgot you said you are fully onto Toby as the Mole. That's why we started to suspect him too."
April: "I did? I must've changed my mind."


Ruth: "You didn't tell us."
April: "Not everything has to be reported to you."
Bobo: "But we're a team."



Ruth: "In that case, who are our new suspects?"
April: "Still Toby mainly. I'm just hedging my bets."
Bobo: "On Matilda?"
Ruth: "Yeah of course on Matilda. There's no one else left."


Bobo: "Should we do that too?"
April: "Duh. It's the safest option. 80 to Toby and 20 to Matilda. It's settled then."
Bobo: "We didn't ask Ruth for her opinion yet."
April: "Does it matter? She always goes along with us anyway."
Ruth: "I'm okay with it."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How many roommates does the Mole have on the Smole?
A: 0
B: 2


Q3: Which of the following facts apply to the Mole?
A: The Mole's favourite food is sushi
B: The Mole has a poster of 1 Direction in her room
C: The Mole enjoys working in the fast food industry
D: The Mole had an engagement that was called off
E: The Mole is klutzy

Q4: What is the Mole's hair colour?
A: Blonde
B: Red
C: None of the above


Q5: In Mission 4, how many photos did the Mole take?
A: 4
B: 5

Q6: In Mission 4, how many photos of contestants from previous seasons did the Mole take?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 5


Q7: In Mission 4, which Sim did the Mole take a photo of first?
A: Selena Baird
B: Brox Foxknocker
C: Sylvester Roscoe
D: Belinda Hunny

Q8: In Mission 4, which contestant from a previous season did the Mole take a photo of first?
A: Belinda Hunny
B: Sylvester Roscoe
C: The Mole did not take such a photo


Q9: In Mission 4, who was the last Sim the Mole took a photo of?
A: Sylvester Roscoe
B: Sarah Mitan
C: Quinn Harley
D: Cole Mirani
E: Brox Foxknocker

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Matilda Smart
B: Toby Earlgrey
C: Ruth Ferfordium
D: April Grey
E: Bobo Fishdragon

*
*
*


"Contestants, welcome to another execution ceremony. The numbers are dwindling. Tonight, one more of you will be executed. Who will it be? Will it yet again be a man?"
































































































































































































"Ruth Ferfordium, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Ruth: "What? No! Screw this! Screw this screw this screw this!"


Bobo: "Poor Ruth. I've never seen her so mad or sweary before. She was always so kind and understanding and had this quiet confidence."

~~~


Ruth: "Near, far, wherever you are~"

~~~


Matilda: "Ruth was actually very smart. After all, she's a chemist. She had the potential to go far."

~~~


Ruth: "Hmm..."
"Time is up."
Ruth: "Oh already? Okay. I think I have an idea who it is."

~~~


April: "Ruth was an easygoing woman who was willing to settle and let others take the lead. In any group activity it's important to have someone who's willing to take a step back. She was a lubricant; without her, things would never have gone so smoothly."

~~~


April: "Does it matter? She always goes along with us anyway."
Ruth: "I'm okay with it."


~~~



Ruth: "I had to play a meek woman and swallow my pride for so many days just so I could gather more intel and gain the upper hand. All for what? Nothing! At the end of the day I'm still executed. I'm tired of playing nice."
"Thank you for joining Ruth. We hope to see you again."

The "meek" chemist has been executed! Who is the Mole that has been pretending and deceiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!