Monday 16 January 2023

55.05-It is concerning that you are talking to a door

 Previously on the Smole,


Sylvester: "Davian, always block Belinda."


Davian: "Got it!"

~~~


Sylvester: "Shit. -10."
Shawn: "What? Oh what bad luck."

~~~


Davian: "What's the question?"
Ella: "You don't need to worry about that. All you need to worry about is to capture my soccer ball."

~~~

Belinda: "Huh? Shawn! Your ball knocked into mine."
Shawn: "Oh no! Sorry! I just have bad luck with aiming."
Davian: "Crap. In the moment of confusion I took the wrong one."

~~~


Cole: "Nice save Davian!"

~~~


Davian: "Shawn, what the hell? You missed the ball!"

~~~


Quinn: "Belinda! You were supposed to kick to the left too!"

~~~


Sylvester: "Shawn said you and him and Cole were watching it together last night."
Davian: "Yeah. It was on so why not?"
Sylvester: "But somehow none of you realised that Morocco was a semifinalist and Brazil wasn't."

~~~

Sylvester: "Hey someone dropped a keychain on the floor...should I take it?"

~~~


Quinn: "Those clothes are going to fester with germs and bacteria and make everyone sick. Do you want to start a global pandemic?"

~~~


Cole: "Sometimes I think she's just doing it for the attention."

~~~


Ella: "Why are you here on the Smole? Why did you choose to return?"

~~~


Shawn: "I already lost my family and my house and pretty much everything. What else do I have to lose by not coming back?"

~~~


Ella: "I need a new slave to do my chores for me. If you are willing, I can teach you how to connect better with children."
Belinda: "With all due respect Your Highness, I don't think you could teach me more than I already know."

~~~


"Shawn Munk, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Shawn: "I saw that coming."

~~~

The contestants showed that they had decent soccer knowledge and skills as they managed to keep 7 penalties out of the pot, making it 70/100 points for the mission and 70/200 points for the pot thus far. Unfortunately, luck ran out for Shawn as he became the Mole's next victim. Only 6 veterans remain: who among them is the Mole?

*
*
*


Quinn: "We were given a whole day to rest after the soccer mission, then in the evening came the execution. We thought we would have the rest of the evening off after that, but at midnight we were taken to our next mission."

*
*
*


Ella: "This better be important news to drag us out of bed at night."
"Good midnight contestants. I have very important news to share. You will be commencing your next mission shortly. One by one, you will each enter a haunted corridor. Your heart rate will be monitored. The first to do so sets the threshold. Each subsequent contestant must keep their heart rate below this threshold. Each subsequent contestant has 3 lives. Every time your heart rate exceeds the threshold, you will lose a life. You need to have at least 1 life left to make it to the end of the corridor and add your final heartbeats. To earn 100 points, all or nothing, you collectively need 450 heartbeats. Good luck."


Cole: "The old lady has to be first. She'll be most easily scared."
Ella: "Ridiculous assumption, bard."
Quinn: "Look Queen Biatch, you are statistically the most likely to have the highest heart rate out of all of us. There's no way you can keep it below any of ours if you weren't first."


Sylvester: "You get to set the threshold Your Highness. That's important power."
Ella: "Hm. In that case, I will accept this honour."


Cole: "Is it me or is Sylvester now her lackey?"
Davian: "You're one to talk. You've been hanging real close to her recently."

*
*
*


Belinda: "Good luck."
Ella: "What have I not seen? Nothing scares me."


Belinda: "I'm already creeped out. I'm so glad I'm not first."
Quinn: "It's fine. None of this is real. It's like the haunted house at the autumn festival."


Ella: "Hm."




Ella: "Resorting to cheap jump scares? Pathetic."


Ella: "Who are these disgusting looking Sims?"

*
*
*


Davian: "We made the same mistake we made back in my season. We overestimated Ella's heart rate and forgot old Sims tend to have lower heart rates on average."

*
*
*


Davian: "Come on Ella. You're doing great. Just try to be more reactive and scared."
Cole: "She can't hear us. We can only see her lives and heartrate. Nothing else."
Davian: "Why do you think I'm calling her Ella?"


Ella: "Oh, it's a reflection. I didn't realise there was a mirror."


Hossan: "Boooo~"


Ella: "Wait a minute. You look familiar. Have I seen you before?"
Hossan: "Boooo~"


Ella: "I remember you. We took part in Season 15. You were that irritating ghost. What are you doing back here?"
Hossan: "I'm just here to get paid. Now be scared."


Ella: "I did not give you permission to phase through me. Now I feel disgusted."


Belinda: "Something happened in the middle of the corridor. Her heart rate shot up."
Cole: "Don't scare yourself Belinda."


Ella: "The floor isn't properly tiled. I believe I just stepped on some mud."


Ella: "Gah! Where did this steam jet come from?"


Ella: "Is there no other way through? It feels like walls all around me."


Ella: "ARGH!"


Ella: "You are really testing my patience."


Ella: "It's a wall in front of me. Why must everything be so dark? I can't see where I'm going."


Ella: "A doll. Is that supposed to scare me?"


Ella: "Get out of the way. I think I see a door in front."


Ella: "Finally."


Davian: "The threshold is 81."
Sylvester: "That's much lower than I thought. I expected 100."
Quinn: "Cole, you're next right?"
Cole: "Yep. This is gonna be fun."

*
*
*


Quinn: "His starting rate is too high."
Belinda: "I can only imagine how scary it is inside."



Cole: "Woah where did that come from? Oh, it's the siren."


Cole: "I think I squashed a bug and now its brothers are coming for revenge. I feel them crawling up my leg."


Cole: "Aah!"


Cole: "Oh my god I thought you were real!"



Cole: "Hmm, where's that music coming from?"


Cole: "Aaah! What the fuck! Were you hidden here all this while? Shit, I just lost a life."


Sylvester: "He lost a life."


Cole: "It feels too quiet here. Why do I feel like I'm being followed?"


Belinda: "He needs to calm down. He's at 80bpm right now and that is dangerously close to 81."


Cole: "Okay screw this. I'm just gonna go as fast as I can and get the hell outta here soon. Don't wanna lose all my lives."


Cole: "Gah! What the hell?"


Cole: "Looks like there's only one way through."


Cole: "Are you...tracking me with your eyes? No wonder I felt followed."


Cole: "Cool. An Egyptian mummy. But not today. Curiosity kills the cat."


Cole: "I'm getting the heebie-jeebies. No more scary stuff...aah! There we go. It's just a doll."


Cole: "And I'm out."

*
*
*


Quinn: "I'm going in. Got to do it sooner or later right?"
Davian: "Is your heart rate low enough?"
Quinn: "I believe so."


Quinn: "All these security cameras make me feel like a prisoner...or like I'm in some dystopia."


Quinn: "Ow! I knocked over something."


Quinn: "This is so creepy and so cool."


Quinn: "Awesome, an actual ghost!"
Hossan: "Boooo~"


Quinn: "This is so cool. Will I become a ghost in here too?"


Belinda: "Quinn's too calm. We still need to collect enough heartbeats to earn points."
Sylvester: "It's a balancing act. But I think we can afford to be a bit more scared. We have 3 lives after all."


Quinn: "Ugh, I'm trapped! I guess I'll just die in here then...okay, fine. Nothing's happening. Guess I just have to cross it."


Quinn: "What if I fall sick from this? Or my immunity becomes lowered and I catch some deadly unknown rare forest virus?"

*
*
*


Quinn: "I love the supernatural and creepy stuff. I make it a point to visit the haunted house when it comes to town every year. I was like a kid in a toy store. I was hardly scared at all."

*
*
*


Quinn: "Is that supposed to be scary?"


Quinn: "I keep bumping into walls. I don't want an open wound and infection."


Quinn: "What's that supposed to be? Well, whatever it is it doesn't look like an exit."


Cole: "Welcome back."

*
*
*



Sylvester: "Aah!"


Belinda: "His heart rate went straight up right off the bat."
Davian: "You don't need to worry yourself about them Belinda. Just try and focus on yourself."
Belinda: "I am. I'm trying to find out which parts of the corridor are the scariest so I can brace myself."


Sylvester: "Ouch. That's a wall."


Sylvester: "These are really really creepy. Did that painting just change? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?"


Sylvester: "I hear music. Where is it coming from?"


Sylvester: "Aah!"


Belinda: "His heart rate keeps going up. If he doesn't calm down he's going to exceed the threshold."


Hossan: "Boo~"
Sylvester: "None of this is real. Just keep telling yourself that."


Hossan: "Boooo~"
Sylvester: "Aah! Damn it! I lost a life!"


Sylvester: "I need to breathe. I think I'm too on the edge. Just remember the time I had to save Paris. It's just like that. Nothing to worry about. I made it through that and that was scarier. I could've actually died...okay not helping."


Sylvester: "Oh gosh, this is really creepy to suddenly turn the corner and see a doll staring right at you."


Cole: "You made it out in one piece."
Quinn: "We were observing your heartrate and lives the whole time. You were really on the brink there."

*
*
*


Quinn: "The one I'm most worried about is Belinda."
Cole: "Don't worry about her babe. I think she'll do fine."



Belinda: "Oh! It's the sound Sylvester was startled by."


Belinda: "I'll just move really quickly and carefully and ignore as much as I can."


Belinda: "Yeep! Oh, it's just me."



Belinda: "Yeep! Suddenly there's music."


Belinda: "Come on, breathe, breathe...pretend you didn't hear anything."


Belinda: "A GHOST!"
Hossan: "Booo~"


Belinda: "Shit...I can't move on until I lower my heart rate. This is a disaster."

*
*
*


Belinda: "I am extremely embarrassed. I had a meltdown and it was all captured on camera. I hate this. I hate that I joined and put myself out there so publicly."

*
*
*


Belinda: "Finally."


Belinda: "Just calm down. I'm going to close my eyes and think of Luke. Oh my eyes are all wet. Okay, I'm ready to move on."


Belinda: "I'm so on edge that even a sudden water jet is scaring me."


Belinda: "I'm through. I just...I just need a moment."


Cole: "Poor Belinda."


Belinda: "AAAAH!"


Belinda: "I have nowhere to go! Ow! That's a wall! Ow! That's another wall!"


Belinda: "HELP!"


Sylvester: "Her heart rate's just going up. Something in there is terrifying her."
Ella: "Was it that blasted ghost?"
Cole: "That should have been a while ago."
Quinn: "She lost two lives already. She needs to get a grip on herself."
Sylvester: "Her heart rate's slowly going down. I think the worst is over for her."


Quinn: "It would help if you didn't set such a low threshold."
Ella: "It is not my fault you have weak hearts."


Belinda: "Oh! Just a doll. Nothing about it. It's just some bratty child that left her toy lying around."


Cole: "Good job hot stuff. You made it to the end!"
Belinda: "I never want to do that again."
Ella: "You look like a mess. Don't you dare show yourself like this in front of me again."

*
*
*


Davian: "My turn at last. I'm kind of excited."


Cole: "His heart rate is really low."
Belinda: "At least he won't be losing lives."
Ella: "My concern is that he does not have enough to show for in the end."
Quinn: "She's right. We need an average of 75bpm to earn the points so he needs to get worked up."



Davian: "There's the source of the sound. My, this is a little bit creepy."


Davian: "That robot keeps watching me."


Davian: "A ghost!"


Ella: "Is that the highest he can go? I do not think he will be able to contribute."


Davian: "I need to push my heart rate up as high as possible."


Davian: "I hope I worked up enough of a sweat."


Davian: "Maybe a few more minutes of jogging on the spot before I go on."


Davian: "Is this real? From Egypt?"


Davian: "It will not hurt to see everything."


Sylvester: "I don't think it's enough."
Cole: "I think it's going to go too high."
Belinda: "He is an athlete. He is naturally fitter than us. I don't think he will surpass 81."
Quinn: "But he might and then he'll ruin everything."


Davian: "Oh that's the end."


"Contestants, you have each entered the haunted corridor. You needed to collect 450 heartbeats in total while staying under Ella Marie's final heart rate of 81 beats per minute. All of you did that. The question is: did you stay too far beneath the threshold to earn the points?"


"Cole's final heart rate was 78bpm, Quinn's was 68bpm, Sylvester's was 79bpm, Belinda's was 80bpm. That is a total of 386 heartbeats. You need at least 64 heartbeats to reach the required 450. It all rests on Davian."


"Davian's heart rate started at one of the lowest. While it rose during the walk, towards the end his heart rate dropped again. Fortunately, it dropped to 71bpm, meaning that the total beats amassed is 7 more than needed. Congratulations, 100 points have been earned."


Quinn: "I just want a long nap now."
"Take your well-deserved rest. The quiz will be tomorrow night."

*
*
*


Quinn: "Woo!"
Belinda: "You're energetic after the events of last night."
Quinn: "I am."
Belinda: "Are you not afraid of how your students may perceive you?"


Quinn: "Nope. Having to behave in a certain way for others is stifling and tiring. It's better to be myself. The kids also find me more relatable when I act like a human rather than someone who keeps giving them homework. When I have children I want to be the cool mom."


Belinda: "'When'?"
Quinn: "Yeah. Victor and I are engaged. We're still deciding on when's a good wedding date but it's going to happen."


Quinn: "Do you want children?"
Belinda: "No, not at all. I much rather focus on building my career."
Quinn: "But...you're a teacher."
Belinda: "It supplements the income."


Quinn: "I didn't know you were married."
Belinda: "Shh. It's not something I want to reveal so publicly."
Quinn: "Are you kidding me? This is public information. Everyone's gonna ask that. Why would you want to keep it a secret?"


Belinda: "We just prefer to keep a low profile. It avoids a lot of gossip."
Quinn: "Honey, you're on the Smole. You're going to be big profile after this airs."


Belinda: "I know. I'm beginning to regret my decision. This is so much more stressful than I imagined."

*
*
*


Cole: "Yo, what you looking at?"


Davian: "That. All of that."


Davian: "It feels so freeing to be able to roam the forests and mountains and valleys."
Cole: "That's gonna take a whole lot of energy."
Davian: "Which I have."


Cole: "Yeah I get it. The outside land is promising us adventure and greater things. That's why I love to travel. You will never see me in a single place for more than 2 years."
Davian: "You uproot yourself every 2 years? What about all your friends and family?"


Cole: "Screw them. No seriously. I'm doing it to further my career aspirations. They'll understand. If not, screw them."


Davian: "I could never do that to my wife."
Cole: "Then you're never gonna get far. Not where you wanna go anyway."


Davian: "Life's a marathon, not a sprint."
Cole: "With that mindset you'll be dead before you get where you wanna get. Life is definitely a sprint. You wanna get to the endpoint as fast as you can."


Davian: "Is there really no one that will make you stay? Or at least slow down for? What if you want to settle down one day?"
Cole: "I'm still young. I have no plans of marriage. Sure, my boss is hot and she regularly gives me 'private lessons', but c'mon, she and I both know it ain't gonna last."


Davian: "Maybe you can do that but I can't. I have a responsibility to my teammates."


Cole: "Are you getting a breakthrough where you are? If not, then I say ditch them. You'll go faster without them."


Davian: "But I want to get further."


Davian: "And feel the grass beneath my feet as I do so."


Sylvester: "Am I willing to do anything to get ahead in my job? The fame I got from winning my season felt good but it didn't last forever. Soon it was back to normal again, a small cop who just happened to get lucky and win a show once. If I could ride Bertha's fame, then..."


Ella: "It is concerning that you are talking to a door."


Sylvester: "Aah! Ella, you scared me!"
Ella: "How dare you address me by my name!"


Sylvester: "Ugh, sorry. I meant 'Your Majesty'."
Ella: "What is that that dropped out of your hand?"
Sylvester: "Huh? Oh crap. It's noth..."
Ella: "It's my lucky ruby."


Ella: "To think the guard is a thief."
Sylvester: "I'm sorry Ella, I mean Your Majesty. Please forgive me. I couldn't help myself."


Ella: "Stealing from the queen is a grave offence. You must be beheaded at once. At a public execution, to serve as a warning."
Sylvester: "Please, please I'm so sorry. I don't know why I relapsed. It must be the stress of the game getting to me."
Ella: "Excuses!"


Sylvester: "This is going to kill my career if anyone finds out! I'll do anything you want. You wanted a slave, right? I'll be your slave."
Ella: "Interesting proposition, dear guard...but no."
Sylvester: "Please! What do you want from me? I'll return you the ruby!"
Ella: "You tainted it with your grubby peasant hands. Do you think I want it back?"


Sylvester: "What will it take for you to keep it a secret?"
Ella: "Are you good at gathering enemy intel?"
Sylvester: "Oh, all you want is to play the game? I could definitely do that. I accidentally stumbled upon so many secret conversations back in my season."
Ella: "Excellent. I can let you off but only if you become my spy."


Sylvester: "Of course. I'll try and find out who everyone suspects."
Ella: "That's not what I want, fool." 


Ella: "What I want you to do is to spy on the bard."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Where does the Mole reside?
A: Kenya
B: Simplandia
C: Bellum City
D: Soleunda
E: None of the above


Q3: What colour are the Mole's earrings?
A: Red
B: Black
C: The Mole does not wear earrings

Q4: What colour are the Mole's socks?
A: Black
B: Pink
C: The Mole does not wear socks every day


Q5: In Mission 3, in which order did the Mole enter the haunted corridor?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th

Q6: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's starting heart rate?
A: 65 bpm
B: 66 bpm
C: 69 bpm
D: 71 bpm
E: 73 bpm
F: 76 bpm


Q7: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's final heart rate?
A: 68
B: 71
C: 78
D: 79
E: 80
F: 81

Q8: How many lives did the Mole lose in Mission 3?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q9: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's highest heart rate?
A: 93 bpm
B: 90 bpm
C: 82 bpm
D: 74 bpm
E: 72 bpm


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Belinda Hunny
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Sylvester Roscoe
D: Quinn Harley
E: Cole Mirani
F: Davian Lemming

*
*
*


"Contestants, it is time for another execution ceremony. I hope you have made good use of the day. There was a hidden exemption to be found in the haunted corridor but somehow none of you found it. Unfortunately for one of you, it would have come in very useful. Who will be executed today?"











































































































































































































































"Ella Marie Tremble, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Sylvester: "Ella has a sort of presence that makes you listen to her whether you like it or not. As much as I hate to say it, she's a leader."

~~~


Ella: "Step aside. As someone who has watched Shakespeare plays more times than any of you have combined, I will take the role of arranging them."

~~~


Cole: "She was such a huge bitch and I couldn't wait for her to be gone, but now that she's gone, the house definitely feels emptier. And I didn't even manage to get her trust and contacts to help me yet."

~~~


Cole: "God save the Queen~"
Ella: "A passable attempt, bard. You fared much better than the last bard in the Smole house"

~~~


Sylvester: "So that's why you got so close to her."
Quinn: "Ella Marie was a threat to anyone's game, being the only one to have taken part in two seasons and even win one and all. She would always keep you guessing. You couldn't tell if her actions were by Ella Marie the player or Ella Marie the Mole. That's what makes me respect her even if I personally can't stand her."

~~~


Quinn: "It would help if you didn't set such a low threshold."
Ella: "It is not my fault you have weak hearts."

~~~


Ella: "I made a bold and risky move two quizzes ago that confirmed my path to victory, only for me to end up out here tonight. I have the most experience and skills to win. I've proven it before. What poppycock. I won't come back next time even if you grovel at my feet."
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."

The evil queen has been executed again! Did she really have the right Mole? Do you have the right Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!