Sunday 1 January 2023

55.01-Ragtag bunch of misfits in a pigsty


Happy New Year to all Smole fans! With a new year comes a new season! It has been a long journey to get to where we are today, but thanks to fans like you, we have made it to the 55th season. For new viewers, the Smole is a reality game show where contestants take part in challenges (also known as missions) to earn points for the pot. Each point will be worth 1000 Simoleons at the end of the season. However, there is a saboteur among them (also known as the Mole) who will keep the pot as low as possible. The other contestants have to take quizzes to find out who the Mole is and as soon as possible, for the lowest scorer in each quiz (or slowest quiz taker in the event of a tie) will be eliminated (also known as executed). This continues until a final 3, where the winner of the season will walk away with the money accumulated in the pot and the Mole takes the other part of it.

This season, we have 8 familiar faces, the veterans of the Smole. Which of them could be the Mole?



Is it Belinda Hunny, the part-time teacher from Season 6?

~~~

Belinda: “I can’t wait for this to be over. This house still smells of wood!”
~~~


Is it Ella Marie Tremble, the mean queen from Season 14?


~~~

Ella: “Cindy! My slave! There you are! Go clean up the bathroom. It’s flooding in there. AAh! Grr, is this how you treat your queen? It must be you, Cindy! I haven’t even gotten revenge and you decide to strike again?”
Cindy: “No it’s not like that, your Highness!”
Renne: “There is no need to explain to her, Cindy.”
Ella: “Out! All of you!”
Cindy: “You’re ruining things, Renne!”

~~~


Is it the unlucky unemployed Shawn Munk from Season 21?

~~~


Bonnie: “And another of your family member drowned in a pool? Are you for real?”
Shawn: “I’m serious! I’m super unlucky. All 12 of my relatives died! I’m the sole survivor! I’m hoping to be a monk to save myself in the future, but for now here’s hoping this show will protect me!”
Malcolm: “Don’t spread your bad luck to me.”

~~~


Is it the kleptomaniac policeman Sylvester Roscoe from Season 36?

~~~


Paris: "I caught you red-handed."


Paris: "Wat zoo you have to say for yourself?"
Sylvester: "I...erm...I can explain. Sigh. I just can't help it. When I see jingly-jangly things, I just feel the urge to take them."



Paris: "But ziu are a cop! A pillar of justice!"
Sylvester: "Please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want this to affect my relationship with my girlfriend or my work. I need that promotion."


Paris: "Zen you should have sought about zat first!"

~~~


Is it Quinn Harley, the magic-loving chemistry teacher of Season 38?

~~~

Quinn: "Hey, witches and wizards are real."
Abbie: "Sure, but your obsession with them is a little scary."

Quinn: "Obsessed? I'll have you know that I'm that close to creating an elixir that will grant me the powers of magic."


Quinn: "In fact, I also have a wand that I've been practising with. Watch this."


Quinn: "Abra-kadabra!"


Quinn: "Woah!"

~~~

Is it the all-rounded florist Flora Flowerina from Season 39?

~~~


Sheldon: "You need to be honest with me, Flora. Otherwise there is no point in this mission because we would all fail."
Flora: "You can choose not to believe me. But my conscience is clear."



Flora: "Here is my key. It has the number 5 written on it. It should be for Cell #5. Meet whoever is in that cell, and trade the keys."


~~~

Is it Cole Mirani, the flirty musician from Season 52?

~~~


Maurice: "Check this out."
Cole: "Amateur."
Maurice: "Who you calling amateur?"


Cole: "Watch the pro at work."


Maurice: "You even brought your own guitar?"
Cole: "Of course. I never leave anywhere without my babe."

~~~

Or is it Davian Lemming, the Kenyan sprinter and Season 54 Mole candidate?

~~~


Dolores: "Then is it a stereotype than Kenyans can run?"



Davian: "Yeah I guess so. I'm actually the deadweight on my team."
Dolores: "But you're on the national team. You can't be that slow."



Davian: "Well yeah. But my coach keeps buying me shoes to help me run faster. I keep having to break them in. I'm more used to running barefoot."


~~~

*

*

*

Belinda: "It is so strange for me to return, especially after so long. I was extended an invitation and I was ready to reject it again, but then I thought about how it would be useful to try and connect better with children. I just hope I don't regret this."

*
*
*

Davian: "It feels great to be back after the disaster of last season. This season I get to make up for it. We put our belongings in the house and had a brief introduction to one another before we had to embark on our first mission."

*
*
*

The veterans' first mission is something they would be familiar with if they were from Season 51. Each contestant had been privately passed two cards. They have 2 minutes to describe the items on their cards to the rest without mentioning it directly, and then another 6 minutes to arrange the items in the correct order and in the correct groups. Each group is worth 50 points. However, there is a surprise in store for one of them at the end. How will the seasoned contestants play it?

*
*
*

Quinn: "An exemption. The surprise is always an exemption. It's just a matter of who gets it."

*
*
*



Cole: "I'll go first. We don't gotta lot of time so I'll make this quick. My first item is something acoustic; my second item is a Shakespeare play and I think a board game. Your go Ella Marie."
Ella: "Insolence! You shall call me Your Highness."


Cole: "We don't have time for that."
Ella: "Address me by my proper title, or else!"
Shawn: "Just do what she says or we'll run out of time."
Cole: "Fine. Your turn, your Highness."


Ella: "Good. Listen to me for I shall speak. I have two cards depicting two separate items. My first is a stick of sorts that has a sword's hilt but a rounded blade. It appears to be fairly long and dark in colour. As for my second card, it is also a Shakespeare play. It is a play set in Messina and depicts two couples that emerge when some soldiers come to town."

*
*
*


Cole: "That B Ella Marie took up so much time, first by insisting I call her 'your Highness', then later by slowly explaining each and every detail of her cards. I wanted to reach Shawn because apparently he had an exemption I could steal if I managed to block him. I'm still deciphering what that means."

*
*
*


Davian: "I also have two items but you already know that. For the first, it is Fauna's sister. For the second, it is something you do in bed halfway in between sunrise and sunset. Sorry I couldn't describe better."


Quinn: "My first item is a teacher's tool. It's used on a whiteboard, no I mean a blackboard. My second item is the most famous play by William Shakespeare. You've definitely read it in high school. It's about two star-crossed lovers and has many adaptations."
Cole: "Hurry up."
Quinn: "Oh right. I'm done."


Belinda: "Thank you. The first item I'm describing is used in science experiments and is small and round. The second item I'm describing is another Shakespeare play involving ghosts from Denmark."


Sylvester: "You're done? Okay, I better hurry because we have about 30 seconds left. My first item is something the Queen of England would wear. The second item is the old version of 10 Things I Hate About You."


Shawn: "My first one is something you wear on your feet which I don't have and my second one is I'm not sure what it is but it has a number in it and a time of day. Phew."


Flora: "My first item involves bald religious..."
"Time's up. You now have 5 minutes to arrange the items. Good luck."

*
*
*

Flora: "I didn't manage to do a proper description of my items within the time frame. Fortunately on the back of one of my cards, it is said that Belinda knows the order of the second group and will stay silent if it's correct."


Davian: "I know something others don't: Cole knows Flora's age. But I don't know how much I can trust it. I've seen this mission before and I think all of the hidden information turned out to be lies. But would they pull the same stunt twice?"

*
*
*


Flora: "We shouldn't be running amok. We're veterans. We know better than that."
Ella: "You're not veterans. You're a ragtag bunch of misfits in a pigsty. I better be getting that royal treatment as promised the moment I get off this mud."


Sylvester: "The first group is to be arranged in terms of absolute deviation from average of the first season, in ascending order."
Shawn: "Huh?"
Sylvester' It gets worse. We need to arrange the second group in descending order of number of lines. Both groups are about numbers."


Belinda: "I think the first group is about contestants, about us. That's why there's a 'first season'."
Flora: "I agree. If they're talking about the first season they must mean the age we joined in our first seasons."
Belinda: "I don't remember. It's been too long."
Cole: "How do I block him?"
Ella: "Hmm?"


Quinn: "Regardless, Ella M...her Highness is last. She's clearly the oldest among all of us."
Shawn: "Can we put her first?"
Quinn: "Why?"


Shawn: "I...well...actually I got a clue. We can get bonus points if we put one of Her Highness's items first."
Ella: "We can do that for the second group."
Quinn: "Would it be worth getting bonus points if she's not meant to be first in either group? I think we have to be careful about what our cards say."


Cole: "You have something written on the back of your card too?"
Quinn: "Damn. Let the cat out of the bag. Yeah I do. Flora will be selfish if she gets the surprise."
Flora: "I don't even know what the surprise is."


Belinda: "Quinn does."
Shawn: "What is it?"
Quinn: "I don't know. This just proves my point that it's a lie."
Ella: "Interesting. I don't have such information."
Quinn: "Sure you do. You probably just didn't realise it. Check the back of one of your cards."


Sylvester: "I can vouch that not all are lies. Davian, Cole and I were discussing the possibilities and he correctly identified Cole's age, just as my clue said he would."
Davian: "He was just three seasons ago."
Belinda: "This complicates matters. Maybe we should focus on the task at hand."


Davian: "Cole is the youngest so I think he should be first."
Belinda: "Absolute deviation from average does not necessarily mean that the youngest is first."
Cole: "If everyone can give their age of joining then we can solve this easy."
Ella: "Not with a Mole or with you lot."
Flora: "The average should be around the 30s region, so I think both Cole and El..Her Highness may be far from it. I know I was close to 30 when I joined Season 39."
Sylvester: "I was 34 in my season."
Quinn: "I was exactly 30 if I remember right."
Shawn: "I don't remember mine."

Sylvester: "We also need to map each of us to the item. Obviously mine is referring to Ell..Her Highness."
Flora: "Fauna's sister is Flora. That's me. As for my item, I need to know if any of you are religious...nobody?"


Quinn: "Were you close to 30 during your season?"
Shawn: "I don't think so...but maybe? I think I was older than Cole was."
Quinn: "Then that should put you before Cole."
Shawn: "Maybe you're first. Or right in the middle. Since you're exactly 30 and all."
Quinn: "Not true. We have Sylvester who was over 30 and her over there who's way over 30, so the average will be much higher. Which means I should be fairly far from the average too."


Flora: "The blackboard tool refers to a teaching profession. That must be Belinda."
Sylvester: "Or Quinn. She's also a teacher."
Flora: "Good point. Let's set that aside for now. The acoustic instrument is Cole clearly."
Davian: "But will he get his own item?"
Flora: "Why not? Shawn isn't wearing shoes or socks. I think that best refers to Davian or Belinda. Which do you think it is, Belinda?"
Belinda: "I am not sure. I think Davian makes more sense."


Shawn: "I feel we should be helping."
Ella: "Please. I will not lift a single finger."
Shawn: "But you don't Your Highness! You just need to speak."
Ella: "Well, well, well, you're right."


Davian: "We have a scientific experiment, a blackboard tool, shoes or socks, a religious thing and a sword-stick thing. Anyone wants to claim an item?"
Quinn: "I think the scientific experiment refers to me as I teach science. So the blackboard tool is Belinda's."
Cole: "Maybe the sword-stick thing is a swordfish. I have a roommate that likes to fish but do any of you?"
Sylvester: "Flora can fish right? Maybe that's her."
Belinda: "No, I think the fauna clue fits her better."
Ella: "You fools. The object is clearly a weapon, albeit an inferior one. It would be befitting of Sylvester the protector to wield a weapon. That just leaves two items."
Shawn: "Maybe the religion thing is me? I wanted to be a monk."
Davian: "And the shoes refer to me because I run."


Shawn: "Yay we got that settled. Now it's time to arrange ourselves."
Ella: "I decree that I am the last, followed by the bard, then the fool, then the sorcerer."
Sylvester: "Why are we listening to you? And who are...the bard, and..."
Cole: "She means me."
Shawn: "And me. I'm the fool."
Quinn: "I suppose I'm the sorcerer because I like chemistry? But it was a discussion we were having earlier while you were trying to determine who each item was supposed to represent."


Davian: "Walk me through your logic."
Shawn: "There isn't time for that. Let's just trust them."
Ella: "You fool. Trust is not given so easily."
Quinn: "Okay a quick one. The average should be around 30, which was when I joined. Because the queen there is so old, she pulls the average up a lot. And Sylvester was 34. Flora was also over 30."
Davian: "Wow. I can't argue with that logic."


Sylvester: "We only know 3 ages right now: Davian was 31, I was 34 and Quinn was 30. That averages out to be about..33? Or slightly less than that. But the average will be pulled way up, so the true average is probably around 40. Does everyone agree?"


Belinda: "I think that's a good estimate."
Ella: "Maybe this group isn't a lost cause after all."
Davian: "I don't agree. I think it's lower."
Sylvester: "We shall have a democratic vote."
Ella: "We do not need a democratic vote. I endorse the protector's number."


Flora: "Okay. That means Sylvester is about 6 years away from the average and Davian is 8. That means Davian should come after Sylvester. The question is now where Belinda and I are to be fitted in. Do you remember how old you were approximately?"


Belinda: "I really don't."
Flora: "Make a rough estimate."
Belinda: "Maybe about 40."


Sylvester: "So you want to be first. Is there a reason?"
Belinda: "It was an estimate. It just happened to be in line with the average chosen."


Flora: "I think I'll be in the middle somewhere as I was close to 30 but over 30 and I think older than 31. So I'll be before Davian."


Davian: "I don't agree with the order. It's too flippant."
Shawn: "We don't have time left. We have 2 minutes to do the other group and we haven't started."
Quinn: "We can always come back to it later."
Ella: "I endorse the arrangement. Peasants, be at work."


Sylvester: "And onto the next one, quick!"


Quinn: "We know it's about Shakespearean plays. Unfortunately I know next to nothing about Shakespeare."
Davian: "Cole, do you know?"
Cole: "Me? Why would I know? I'm not actually a bard you know. Don't listen to the crazy lady."
Ella: "Who are you insinuating..."
Shawn: "No time to fight guys."


Cole: "Flora never got a chance to finish her clues. Can she describe it now?"
Flora: "I don't think so."
Shawn: "Then we're doomed."


Quinn: "Like I tell my students: never give up. Let us recap the clues again."
Sylvester: "Mine is the older version of 10 Things I Hate About You."
Quinn: "Mine is the famous one about star-crossed lovers."
Cole: "Mine is famous too and is also a board game."
Davian: "Mine has to do with sleeping and in between sunrise and sunset."
Ella: "A pathetic explanation."
Davian: "I really don't know what mine is supposed to be. I never heard of it."


Ella: "I have the best clue."
Quinn: "You don't need to say it again. I still remember it because of how long you took."
Ella: "You need to learn patience and manners."
Shawn: "Okay...I don't know what my play is either but it has a number and time of day included in the name."
Flora: "I think I have an idea. That was a fairly short play."
Belinda: "My play is famous too. It is about ghosts from Denmark. But we cannot do anything without knowing about Flora."
Quinn: "Only Flora knows about Flora's."

*
*
*


Sylvester: "We spent too much time on the first group that we neglected the second group. It was a complete disaster and I had a feeling we weren't gonna get it right unless by luck. Flora didn't have time to finish describing her play and she wasn't allowed to when rearranging the stuff so we could only rely and trust what she says. But Quinn's secret statement about Flora being selfish makes me really unwilling to trust her completely."

*
*
*


Ella: "We can let her handle it."
Sylvester: "And leave everything in the fate of one? No way."
Quinn: "Anyone knows roughly how long my play is?"
Ella: "It is of average length."
Sylvester: "I find that hard to believe."
Shawn: "Since we're all quite lost, how about we follow my instructions and put Her Highness's play first?"


Ella: "I concur with the fool for once."
Sylvester: "I don't."
Ella: "You're being very disagreeable."
Cole: "I can smell the gunpowder between these two all of a sudden."


Flora: "If I'm not mistaken about Belinda's play, hers is quite long. But I think mine is also fairly long. I propose that I go first, then Belinda. I think Cole's is quite long too so he could be third, then Quinn with her average-length famous play. What do you think of the order so far Belinda?"
Belinda: "I don't have any objections."


Shawn: "We have under a minute."
Ella: "It looks like I will have to step in as the leader."
Sylvester: "Woah now, you? The leader?"
Ella: "I am a queen. Of course I'm a leader. What imbecilic question is that?"
Quinn: "Guys, stop fighting like a bunch of high schoolers!"


Ella: "Step aside. As someone who has watched Shakespeare plays more times than any of you have combined, I will take the role of arranging them."

*
*
*

The time is up. The contestants have arranged the two groups in the order they think is correct. It is now time to inspect their orders.


The first group is about the veterans' age. The average age of these contestants when they first joined the Smole is 36.625. This means that the correct order is: Belinda, Sylvester, Flora, Davian, Quinn, Shawn, Cole and finally Ella Marie Tremble. This is the order the contestants gave.


Their cards represented their occupations. Fortunately, they managed to get that right too, so the first group earns 50 points.


The contestants struggled considerably more with the second group and in their haste, they have come up with the following order: Flora's play Julius Caesar is the longest in terms of number of lines, then Belinda's Hamlet, then Cole's Othello, then Davian's A Midsummer Night's Dream, then Quinn's Romeo & Juliet, then Sylvester's The Taming of the Shrew, then Ella's Much Ado About Nothing and finally Shawn's play Twelfth Night is allegedly the shortest. But is that true?


According to playshakespeare.com, Hamlet is the longest play with approximately 4024 lines. This is followed by Othello with 3560 lines, then Romeo & Juliet (3093), The Taming of the Shrew (2641), Julius Caesar (2636), Much Ado About Nothing (2581), Twelfth Night (2482) and finally A Midsummer Night's Dream (2165). This means that the second group earns nothing, so altogether 50/100 points have been earned. A decent start to the pot but also a decent Mole in the midst. But there's still a surprise.


There are two rooms to enter. The veterans must nominate one contestant to enter one of the rooms within 5 minutes. In the left room are the 50 points earned while in the right room is an exemption to be found. Who will they nominate and what will the nominee pick?

*
*
*


Sylvester: "Who are the ones with clues about the surprise?"
Quinn: "I think that's me and Belinda. But we proved that it was a lie earlier."
Davian: "I think there are some truths and some lies. How about each of us go around saying whether ours was true or false?"


Flora: "I think mine is a lie."
Sylvester: "Okay. Mine is definitely true."
Davian: "Mine has yet to be proven but I think it could be true."
Ella: "Mine ended up being true in the end."
Shawn: "I don't know if mine was ever true or not because we never put Her Highness's card first."
Quinn: "Oh right. Yours was about the bonus points. I highly suspect that's a lie because we need the normal points first before we get bonus points. I think mine is false too."
Belinda: "My information could be false."
Cole: "Mine should be true. That makes it an even split which I think makes perfect sense."


Cole: "Maybe now's the time for me to say that Shawn has an exemption. If we block him we can prevent him from getting it. This must what it means to block him."
Belinda: "Are you sure?"
Cole: "Do you want to risk it?"


Shawn: "Just my lucky day. I'm the first one to be out of the running."
Cole: "So you were going to get an exemption."
Shawn: "What? That's not what I meant!"


Flora: "The fairest way is that nobody gets an exemption. We need to pick someone who is most likely to take up the points."
Sylvester: "That definitely won't be Flora because she will be selfish."
Quinn: "I said it was a lie."
Sylvester: "It's your word only. Like Cole said, do we really want to risk it?"


Ella: "I am the ruler. I should be the one to lead the way."
Davian: "Now you want to take charge? Your intentions are clear as day, madam, and I'm afraid I can't let you do that. I nominate myself."


Cole: "You were a Mole candidate last season. Who's to say you aren't the actual Mole now to make up for it?"
Davian: "Because it's too obvious. I really am on your side this time. I'm going for the pot. Trust me."


Belinda: "We will never be able to nominate someone at this rate."
Shawn: "How about this: we pick someone who doesn't want to go."
Quinn: "That's...not such a bad idea Shawn. At least we know that Sim probably won't be selfish and can be pressured into taking money."


Sylvester: "That would be me, you and Belinda, but you just agreed with Shawn so I think that takes you out of the running. That leaves me and you Belinda. Let's just put in who we want to nominate between us two and then see from there."


Flora: "I nominated Belinda."
Sylvester: "I picked myself obviously because I know I can trust myself."
Davian: "I went with Belinda."
Ella: "If these two are my only options, then I will go with the protector Sylvester Roscoe."
Cole: "Interesting. I chose Sylvester too because I can't really read Belinda right now."
Belinda: "I picked myself for the same reason as Sylvester."
Quinn: "I trust Belinda more right now. Sorry Sylvester."
Shawn: "I didn't know who to pick so I picked Sylvester."
Sylvester: "That's 4 for me and 4 for Belinda. A stalemate."


Shawn: "I can change to Belinda if needed."
Cole: "We need unanimous consent, not just a simple majority."
Shawn: "Then you guys can change it too. We keep running out of time. Let's at least get something out of this."


Cole: "Fine. I'll change."
Belinda: "Thank you for your trust in me. Your Highness, it is up to you."


Ella: "Sylvester was very disagreeable earlier...I shall give you the benefit of doubt, sage. Do not disappoint me."


Flora: "Sylvester. You are the only one left."
Sylvester: "Why are we just trusting Belinda? No offence but I don't get good vibes from you."
Flora: "We are down to a minute. If you truly do not care either way about going for the room, you would change your vote to Belinda."
Sylvester: "Fine. Belinda it is. I don't want to be the one that cost the group 50 points."


Belinda: "Thank you for your trust in me."

*
*
*


Belinda: "One room for points and one room for an exemption...it is a tough choice for anyone to make."


Belinda: "This room."


Belinda: "I don't see it."


Belinda: "Oh, there's a slip of paper underneath the saucer."

*
*
*


Flora: "I wonder what she picked."
Cole: "She's back!"


"Contestants, you have nominated Belinda to decide the ultimate outcome of this mission. Was it a wise choice? Belinda, please tell everyone what you got."
Belinda: "Sorry. I chose an exemption."


Sylvester: "I knew it! See? She can't be trusted."
Flora: "It's a pity but understandable."
"This means that this morning has been futile. Belinda is safe and can relax for the day, but it is wise for the rest of you to prepare for the quiz and execution at night."

*
*
*


Belinda: "Are you going to be my roommate?"
Sylvester: "I guess so. This room is so much simpler. It would be helpful for...stuff."


Sylvester: "Everyone trusted you and you betrayed them this morning."
Belinda: "I'm sorry. I have not been on such a show in years. I don't feel like a veteran. I needed it. Surely you understand."


Sylvester: "Yeah...I suppose I do. I just don't want to be known as the winner who got executed first."

Belinda: "Do you...need help?"
Sylvester: "As in a coalition sort of help? Nah I'm good."

*
*
*


Quinn: "I can't say I'm not disappointed by Belinda's actions but it is what it is. I know I would have picked the points personally. Luckily I don't think she's a big threat. I think my biggest threats are Sylvester and Ella Marie. Flora's good too but she's good at missions moreso."

*
*
*


Ella: "What a deplorable house. There are no beds befitting a queen! I suppose this room will have to do."


Quinn: "Ella Marie entered that room. I think she's claiming it."
Cole: "I am not rooming in with that B. I heard she's an evil queen."
Quinn: "Neither am I. She grinds my gears."
Flora: "I'll be her roommate then."


Cole: "Are you sure you want to suffer?"
Flora: "None of you want to be with her."
Quinn: "Thanks for taking one for the team Flora. If she annoys you, just ignore her."
Flora: "Shouldn't be too hard."

*
*
*


Shawn: "I'm so nervous for the quiz. I'm always so unlucky."
Davian: "You're talking to the guy who was supposed to be a Mole but was executed first about luck."
Shawn: "Right. That really does suck."
Davian: "We just have to study hard. I'm just glad to be given another chance. I'm going to make good use of it."


Davian: "Who do you think was suspicious most this morning?"
Shawn: "You don't want to ask me that. I don't want to cause your execution."
Davian: "Uh-huh."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have facial hair?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Who is the Mole's roommate?
A: Sylvester Roscoe
B: Belinda Hunny
C: Ella Marie Tremble
D: Flora Flowerina
E: Cole Mirani
F: Quinn Harley
G: Shawn Munk
H: Davian Lemming

Q4: At the start of Mission 1, who stood opposite the Mole?
A: Cole Mirani
B: Flora Flowerina
C: Ella Marie Tremble
D: Shawn Munk
E: Davian Lemming
F: Sylvester Roscoe
G: Quinn Harley
H: Belinda Hunny


Q5: In Mission 1, in which order did the Mole describe the items?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th


Q6: In Mission 1, which of the following was one of the Mole's items?
A: Baton
B: Othello
C: A Midsummer Night's Dream
D: Crown
E: Julius Caesar
F: Chalk
G: Test tube
H: Twelfth Night


Q7: In Mission 1, what was one of the descriptions the Mole used?
A: A play set in Messina
B: Something acoustic
C: Fauna's sister
D: The old version of 10 Things I Hate About You
E: Bald religious
F: The most famous play by William Shakespeare
G: Another Shakespeare play involving ghosts from Denmark
H: Something you wear on your feet


Q8: In Mission 1, in which position was the Mole's item in the first group?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th


Q9: Who did the Mole initially vote for in Mission 1 to pick a room?
A: Sylvester Roscoe
B: Belinda Hunny


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Belinda Hunny
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Shawn Munk
D: Sylvester Roscoe
E: Quinn Harley
F: Flora Flowerina
G: Cole Mirani
H: Davian Lemming

*
*
*


"Contestants, welcome to your first execution ceremony of the season. Today, you took part in a mission that did not earn anything other than an exemption for Belinda after all the hard work. You also took a quiz. And now, that quiz will determine your fate. There was a tie, which means that the slower contestant will be executed. That contestant is..."
























































































































































































































































"...Flora Flowerina. Please pack your bags and leave."
Flora: "Oh."


Shawn: "Flora was so sweet. She also helped a lot in the first mission. Without her we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did. She seemed to be on top of everything."

~~~


Flora: "We shouldn't be running amok. We're veterans. We know better than that."

~~~


Sylvester: "I think it's a bummer that Flora was executed first. She was very nice and friendly to everyone. She was also clearly helping the group fill the pot and that's refreshing."

~~~


Flora: "The fairest way is that nobody gets an exemption. We need to pick someone who is most likely to take up the points."

~~~


Ella: "I do suppose she was the most tolerable among everyone. That's just her personality. If I had to pick a roommate, it would be her."

~~~


Quinn: "Ella Marie entered that room. I think she's claiming it."
Cole: "I am not rooming in with that B. I heard she's an evil queen."
Quinn: "Neither am I. She grinds my gears."
Flora: "I'll be her roommate then."

~~~



Flora: "I wanted to avoid tunnel vision this season so I had three suspects in mind this time. Too bad they were all wrong. But I am glad to be given another opportunity and I really enjoyed myself and the nature of Hidden Springs that I saw. I might come to visit this place again someday."
"Thank you for joining Flora. We hope to see you again."

The all-rounded nature-loving Flora has been executed! Did she not have the right Mole? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!