Sunday 22 January 2023

55.07-I love your sense of style

 Previously on the Smole,


Davian: "We made the same mistake we made back in my season. We overestimated Ella's heart rate and forgot old Sims tend to have lower heart rates on average."

~~~


Davian: "The threshold is 81."
Sylvester: "That's much lower than I thought. I expected 100."

~~~


Quinn: "His starting rate is too high."
Belinda: "I can only imagine how scary it is inside."

~~~

Cole: "Shit, I just lost a life."

~~~

Quinn: "This is so cool. Will I become a ghost in here too?"


Belinda: "Quinn's too calm. We still need to collect enough heartbeats to earn points."

~~~


Hossan: "Boo~"
Sylvester: "None of this is real. Just keep telling yourself that."

~~~


Belinda: "AAAAH!"

~~~


Davian: "I need to push my heart rate up as high as possible."

~~~


"The total beats amassed is 7 more than needed. Congratulations, 100 points have been earned."

~~~


Quinn: "Honey, you're on the Smole. You're going to be big profile after this airs."


Belinda: "I know. I'm beginning to regret my decision. This is so much more stressful than I imagined."

~~~


Cole: "Are you getting a breakthrough where you are? If not, then I say ditch them. You'll go faster without them."


Davian: "But I want to get further."


Davian: "And feel the grass beneath my feet as I do so."

~~~


Ella: "To think the guard is a thief."
Sylvester: "I'm sorry Ella, I mean Your Majesty. Please forgive me. I couldn't help myself."

~~~


Ella: "I can let you off but only if you become my spy."

~~~


"Ella Marie Tremble, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."

~~~

Despite their own fears and excitement, the contestants managed to control their heart rate just enough to collect enough heartbeats while staying under the threshold set by Ella, leading to a successful mission and 170/300 points in the pot. However, Ella's power in the game waned and she became the next contestant to be executed. Will the only other winner remaining be executed or is he the Mole? If not, who is the Mole?

*
*
*


Sylvester: "Ella leaving is the best thing that could happen to me here. Now nobody can expose me any more. But it was such a close brush with death. I need to really control myself. I don't want to disappoint Bertha or destroy my grandfather's legacy. Maybe if I focus on the Smole I won't have the time or energy to think about other stuff."

*
*
*


Cole: "Hey sweet cheeks. Done with your bath already?"
Quinn: "I forgot to take my clothes to the bathroom."
Cole: "Y'know, I could always just get out of the room when you're about to take a bath so it doesn't have to be so inconvenient for you."


Quinn: "It's fine but thanks for being a gentleman."


Cole: "You say that like you see me in a different light."
Quinn: "Well, I didn't know you beforehand and just thought it would be safer to keep some distance..."
Cole: "I'm just kidding with ya. We've slept so many nights together in the same room. If I wanted to do something to you I would've done it long ago. You really don't have to worry about me. You've got nothing I want."

*
*
*


Today's missions involves a little cosplay. The veterans have dressed up as Waldo and need to find their fellow veterans and take photos of them within 1 hour. Each correctly taken photo earns 5 points for the pot, making this mission worth 100 points in total.


Belinda: "Everyone looks like me. This isn't going to be as easy as I thought. Some of them may even have dyed their hair or changed their hairstyles."


Belinda: "There's a clown with a camera. Is that Quinn?"

*
*
*


Cole: "There must be a hidden exemption if we're not spotted, so my plan is to blend in with the crowd and be the only one to not be spotted while the rest run off to take photos."

*
*
*


Cole: "Hey babe, wanna dance?"
Diane: "Of course. I love your sense of style."


Quinn: "There are only two of us with dark skin."
Diane: "That lady is staring at us."
Cole: "Who?"


Quinn: "That's Cole!"
Cole: "Shit! Shouldn't have turned around. I need to run!"


Cole: "I hope she can't get a good shot of me."
Samuel: "What the? Do you mind?"
Cole: "Get a different toilet. I'm using this one."


Belinda: "Is that Quinn?"


Belinda: "If that's Quinn, then who was the red-haired girl outside? Or the clown taking photos?"


Sylvester: "None of you are Belindas. I shouldn't have been so trigger-happy."
Diane: "You mean me and her? We look nothing alike."


Sylvester: "Is that...third time's the charm. It must be Belinda!"
Belinda: "Did someone say my name?"


Belinda: "I need to snap a good picture."
Sylvester: "One quick picture then I'll get out of the way. Secret exemption's mine."


Quinn: "Oh excuse me. Hey, is that Sylvester? I better take out my camera and be on standby. It's a make-or-break moment."


Quinn: "Oh, it's not him."

*
*
*


Quinn: "It's like going to war. You don't know who the enemy is and you always have to be ready with your weapon, ready to strike at any moment. I felt like an action hero in that one hour, prowling around searching for my prey to capture."

*
*
*



Davian: "Wow, you look a lot like me from afar."


Davian: "Aha, so you're hiding in here!"


Davian: "I'm gonna snap a picture of you real quick Quinn."


Anya: "I'm not Quinn."
Davian: "Oh. Damn it."


April: "That's Sylvester!"
Sylvester: "Crap!"


Sylvester: "Who the hell were those two? I didn't even get a good look."


Quinn: "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I didn't see anything that would scar me for life, I swear!"


Belinda: "I'm actually hungry. I could afford to get some food first."


Davian: "I can't find anyone. Why is it so hard to find someone?"


Davian: "Quinn!"
Quinn: "Davian!"


Quinn: "Gotcha!"
Davian: "Gotcha too!"


Sylvester: "That's Quinn! Where's my camera?"


Belinda: "You really look like me."


Davian: "I should get a closer look to take a picture."


Davian: "Say cheese...hey, none of you are Sylvester."
Samuel: "Is your name Sylvester? Mine isn't."
Viktor: "Nope."


Davian: "I'm left with Sylvester and Cole. Why is it so hard to find a black man?"


Davian: "That must be Cole."
Cole: "Shit!"



Cole: "Time's running out and I don't have a single photo to show for anything. I should take a photo of someone at least to prove my sincerity. I need to also stop anyone else from getting a hidden exemption. Who's most likely to not get caught?"


Sarah: "A lot of Wallys are taking pictures of us."
Belinda: "Where? Oh, that's Davian."


Belinda: "He ran off so quickly. Did he take a photo of me?"


Belinda: "Nevermind. I'll take a photo of Quinn. She thinks she can hide with that clown makeup but it makes her stand out even more, plus her camera gave her away."


Cole: "Sylvester! Yes, he's hard to catch!"


Cole: "I'll ambush him. When he comes, I'll take a photo."


Quinn: "Woe is me...is that..."
Sylvester: "Crap."


Quinn: "Why are you running from me?"
Sylvester: "I want that hidden exemption!"
Quinn: "What exemption?"


Sylvester: "Crap I'm cornered."


Cole: "Now say cheese...how does this camera work?"
Sylvester: "That's my cue to get outta here."


Quinn: "Not without a quick flick from me."
Sylvester: "Damn it."
Cole: "Fuck I better run too."


Belinda: "Time is running out. I just have to take a photo and hope for the best."
"Time is up."

*
*
*


"Contestants, on this rainy day you needed to take photos of your fellow contestants. We have taken a look at your pictures. Belinda has taken 2 photos worth points, Quinn has taken 4, Sylvester has taken 2, Cole has taken 0 and Davian has taken 3. This totals to 11 worthy photos or 55/100 points. The pot is now at 225/400 points."

*
*
*


Belinda: "Cole contributed 0 points to the mission. We later find out he only took 2 photos. That is very peculiar."

*
*
*


Sylvester: "You are the only one to not get a single point in. And you only took two photos."
Cole: "I had expected there to be a hidden exemption if I wasn't caught so I went into hiding. This game really plays with your mind, doesn't it?"


Sylvester: "It does. I thought the same too. But I still earned something for the pot."


Cole: "We don't always do well. I helped a lot at the soccer mission and my heart rate hit that sweet spot between being high enough to get us over the minimum needed and low enough to not exceed the threshold Ella set."


Cole: "By the way, is that my keychain hanging off your headboard?"
Sylvester: "Oh that? I...I found it on the carpet in the living room and didn't know who it belonged to. I was waiting for someone to claim it."


Cole: "Didn't hear you ask me if I lost a keychain."
Sylvester: "You think I want to steal it? That's barely worth a thing. Here, you can have it back."


Cole: "No wonder you're a cop. You're even good at lost and found. Now I gotta put this back where it belongs and keep it more safely this time. Don't wanna drop it again."


Sylvester: "Wait, did he just talk his way out of my interrogation?"

*
*
*


Quinn: "It was pretty funny to see everyone in the same outfit."
Belinda: "Mm-hmm."
Quinn: "Some of them really looked like me too. I thought that I was seeing a doppleganger."
Belinda: "Yes."
Quinn: "I'm going to jump off this balcony right now and kill myself."
Belinda: "Sounds great."


Quinn: "You're not listening to me."
Belinda: "I am."


Quinn: "You just told me to jump off and kill myself."


Belinda: "Oh. Sorry. I wanted to revise."


Quinn: "We're friends, right? We even work in the same profession."
Belinda: "We are. I just need time to recharge."


Quinn: "You need to get out more Belinda. Don't you want to put yourself out there more so that you can do a better job with your students? By hanging out with me you can do that. I'm an expert."
Belinda: "I need some time to wind down and focus on the Smole first."
Quinn: "What about me?"


Belinda: "Not everything revolves around you."
Quinn: "Hey I'm not the one who doesn't even want to tell me what your husband's name is."
Belinda: "I told you I want to keep things private!"


Quinn: "Yeah? Private's not gonna get you anywhere. You're going to have to learn to get out of your bubble or nobody can help you when you suffer an emotional breakdown again."


Belinda: "I said never to bring that up again! Why are you so insecure?"
Quinn: "Me? Insecure? I'm not the one who's afraid to share her life to the world."
Belinda: "You're insecure about being alone. That's why you go around flitting around like a butterfly to talk to someone."


Belinda: "Sorry. That was out of line."
Quinn: "Continue."
Belinda: "I have nothing more to say."
Quinn: "Sure you do. Come say it to my face, bitch!"


Belinda: "You need some time to yourself to calm down."

*
*
*


Davian: "Hff...hff..."


Davian: "15 seconds. I become slower!"


Davian: "These shoes have been broken in. Why am I still so slow?"


Davian: "Screw the shoes."


Davian: "I'm going for a run."

*
*
*


Davian: "When I'm frustrated I like to go for a long run. I like to feel the grass in my feet and the wind blowing on me. I feel free and light after a run. But here I cannot run too far from the house so I need to make short laps which do not help as much. I thought that since I have to make laps back and forth I might as well time myself barefoot as well but it's only barely better than running with shoes. I feel like a disappointment to my teammates."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the Mole's identity. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What is the Mole's favourite colour?
A: Red
B: Yellow
C: Orange


Q3: Which of the following is one of the Mole's traits?
A: Enthusiastic
B: Over-emotional
C: Diva
D: Kleptomaniac
E: Virtuoso

Q4: In which order did the Mole get executed in the Mole's first season?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 7th
D: The Mole was not executed


Q5: In Mission 4, how many photos did the Mole take?
A: 2
B: 4

Q6: In Mission 4, how many photos of veterans did the Mole take?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4


Q7: In Mission 4, who was the first Sim the Mole took a photo of?
A: Diane Harvey
B: Anya Mackenzie
C: Samuel Mitan
D: Cole Mirani
E: Sylvester Roscoe

Q8: In Mission 4, who was the second Sim the Mole took a photo of?
A: Sarah Mitan
B: Quinn Harley
C: Viktor Hammerman
D: Davian Lemming


Q9: In Mission 4, which veterans did the Mole fail to take a picture of?
A: None
B: All
C: Davian Lemming and Cole Mirani
D: Cole Mirani and Quinn Harley
E: Cole Mirani

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Belinda Hunny
B: Sylvester Roscoe
C: Quinn Harley
D: Cole Mirani
E: Davian Lemming

*
*
*


"Contestants, tonight one of you will be executed again. For many of you, you have come a far way but for one of you, it ends here. The one to be executed is..."



































































































































































































































































































































































"...Davian Lemming. Please pack your bags and leave."
Davian: "Ai. Thought I could get further."


Cole: "He should be proud of himself. It's humiliating being a potential Mole and executed first, but he bounced back stronger than ever and got so far."

~~~


Davian: "Woah!"

~~~


Quinn: "Davian was a very enthusiastic young man. You could see how much he enjoyed being here."

~~~


Davian: "It will not hurt to see everything."

~~~


Sylvester: "I think many of us thought he could be the Mole with a second chance since he didn't get to be one last season but he worked very hard and played a good game. He's someone that you can count on in real life."

~~~


Davian: "I want to get further."


Davian: "And feel the grass beneath my feet as I do so."


~~~


Davian: "I tried my best. I thought I'll make up for not being able to play the Mole in last season by pretending to be the Mole this time. Maybe I spent too much time being the Mole and not enough time finding out who the real Mole is. But I am happy with where I got. I wish good luck to the rest."
"Thank you for joining Davian. We hope to see you again."


The Kenyan sprinter has been executed again, this time not as a Mole candidate but as a contestant. He pretended to be the Mole but who is the real Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!