Tuesday 19 August 2014

12.05-Sass Sass Sass Sass Sass

Previously on the Smole, the 11 contestants were going about their daily lives, not knowing that a phrase had to be passed around. Jo started it and it went well until Dominic spread the message wrongly and Skye chose not to do so at all. However, they both earned an exemption for that. Due to Mona’s luck, 85 points were added, or 185/460. Heather and Lisa tied for bottom place at the execution ceremony, and by a 6-3 vote, Lisa was sent out the door. Who shall be next? Who is the Mole?




Vince: “Now that Lisa is gone, who do you think we should recruit to join our coalition, so that it won’t go down the dumps?”


Mona: “It won’t go into the dumps even if it’s just the two of us, but I’m thinking we have an answer already.”
Vince: “Her? I was thinking someone like Eugene actually. He’s loud and proud, baby! Just like a unicorn on sunflower wheels.”
Mona: “Er, what? Nevermind. We shall decide another time. Shall we be unanimous in the thought that the drab Cynthia Tigress is the Mole?”


Eugene: “I’ve never really cooked, so here goes nothing…”
“Your next mission is here! You guys will pick a number from 1-10. Each number corresponds to a line written by a fellow contestant in that journal. If you’re that lucky to pick your own, good for you! You will have to guess who wrote that line. 10 points are added for every correct guess.”


Here are their picks.
  1. Eugene
  2. Dominic
  3. Mona
  4. Vince
  5. Flynn
  6. Heather
  7. Cynthia
  8. Skye
  9. Honey
  10. Jo

These are their respective statements to guess.

  1. Skye may seem most likely to be the Mole, but I know deep down he just wants some and is a good guy.
  2. A lot of them seem to be getting the two of us mixed up. So we’re similar in age and profession. But we’re still very different.
  3. Dominica peed in her undies once when she was 13. It was hilarious!
  4. If I start treating the other contestants like kids, then I think I need to re-teach them everything. They must all get straight As or all their privileges will be stripped and their asses whipped.
  5. I hit off really well with Dominic. Perhaps I should form a coalition with him. I just hope he doesn’t discover my embarrassing past…
  6. I’m a dragon! Roar!
  7. The sky is blue today. Heh.
  8. That Skye is an idiotic psychic.
  9. It’s my favourite colour, yo!
  10. So, Lisa is gone. I’m a bit sad but oh well. I think I shall paint a sad portrait of her.




Heather: “Listen to this: 'I’m a dragon! Roar!' I’m pretty sure you couldn’t have written such a statement.”
Honey: “This mindless statement is an insult to my intelligence. And lions roar, not dragons!”


Honey: “Why not you share what you’ve got, Eugene?”
Jo: “Perhaps we can discuss. Maybe one the statement is from us.”
Eugene: “All right. I’m a bit puzzled by this: Skye may seem most likely to be the Mole, but I know deep down he just wants some and is a good guy. Who would think that?”
Honey: “I’m not particularly sure, but a good guess is Heather. She hangs out with him a lot, like a fly. Can you help me with this statement: it’s my favourite colour, yo!”
Eugene: “Oh…erm..I’m not really sure who said that.”
Jo: “Mine is : So, Lisa is gone. I’m a bit sad but oh well. I think I shall paint a sad portrait of her. I can’t decide whether Vince or Mona wrote that.”
Honey: “A good guess will be Mona. Vince is too spontaneous and random to feel so deeply.”
Eugene: “But he’s artistically-inclined. You’ll never know.”

***


Heather: “Figured I’d find you here.”
Skye: “You’re annoying as hell. Scram before I throw this wrench at you.”
Heather: “Chillax. You won’t do that, or you’ll be booted out immediately. Plus, I’m here to put on makeup.”
Skye: “I don’t understand girls and makeup. Haven’t they heard the phrase ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’?”
Heather: “So you think I’m beautiful?”
Skye: “I didn’t say that. Don’t be a narcissist.”


Heather: “Why not you share your statement with me? I can help you.”
Skye: “Why should I?”
Heather: “Then I’ll share mine! Mine is : I’m a dragon! Roar!”
Skye: “Don’t insult my intelligence; I didn’t write that.”
Heather: “I never said you did…did you?”
Skye: “You’re getting on my nerves.”
Heather: “Relax! You look so manly fixing this. Thanks for having the initiative.”
Skye: “Flattery won’t get you anywhere.”


Dominic: “Maybe someone misplaced their journals here or something…hey what’s this? ‘Heather’s Articles’? Hmm, maybe this could help.”


Mona: “So, we’re in the bedroom, talking….why not we put the coalition thing aside and focus on the mission?”
Vince: “Mission, fission! I got my answer already!”
Mona: “I haven’t. Help me.  Dominica peed in her undies once when she was 13. It was hilarious! Who wrote that?”
Vince: “Like, Jo, duh!”
Mona: “Jo doesn’t know Dominica…oh wait they’re both singers! You could be right…but such a sensitive piece of news should only be known by this one Sim…”


Cynthia: “Perhaps mine is written by that Vince.”
Flynn: “Perhaps, perhaps not. I’m not to judge. I’m confident of my statement.”


Cynthia: “I can’t wait until the day I be rich and win this.”
Flynn: “Heh. Wishful thinking.”














Eugene: “I can’t decide which nickname to have. Eugene the Sassinator? Eugene Sass? I’m so Sassy? Or should I change that to Sexy? Or UG is Sassy? Or Sass Sass Sass Sass Sass? Such a dilemma.”


***

Here is what the contestants think:
  1. Heather
  2. Honey
  3. Dominic
  4. Cynthia
  5. Jo
  6. Vince
  7. Vince
  8. Heather
  9. Eugene
  10. Mona

Actual answers:

  1. Heather
  2. Honey
  3. Dominic
  4. Cynthia
  5. Jo
  6. Vince
  7. Skye
  8. Flynn
  9. Eugene
  10. Mona

As such, only Skye and Cynthia did not get their statements right and 80/100 points, or 265/560 points, are earned.














Dominic: “Right now I’m thinking Skye is being too obvious for the Mole. He already knows he’s a big target and suspect. Any sane Mole would stop and try to be discreet, but he continues doing it. I think he doesn’t care and enjoys ruthless sabotage. Or it’s a ploy to get us to think it’s him. Not working.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!