Monday 25 August 2014

12.11-Marry me

Welcome to the Smole! 8 contestants have been reduced to 7. They played musical chairs, to which Dominic won, and then Dog and Bone, to which Jo won the exemption. The pot now has 795/1820 points. Honey, Skye and Vince tied for the lowest and with a surprising 3-2-0 vote, Honey Pearl Thurman was sent out the door. Who shall be next? Who is the Mole?






Eugene: “Everyone but I and Cynthia have been tied for the lowest. This probably means one of us is the Mole. And since I’m not the Mole obviously, it must be Cynthia! I’m so smart, aren’t I? I owe it to my brains, yellow shades and hot pink pants. I swear it brings me luck!”



Skye: “Heather really seems hurt this time. She’s ignoring me. It just feels so weird and unlike her. Not that I fancy her or anything. But now I actually kind of feel bad. I’m always made out to seem like the bad guy, what difference does this time make? I suppose this is better. At least she’ll stop bugging me.”

***


Vince: “Marry me. Join me and my coalition.”
Jo: “What? Are you insane? No!”
Vince: “I know every little thing about you…”
Jo: “Like real.”
Vince: “Join me, or I shall tell it to the whole world! Whatever you said in your dreams…”
Jo: “You…you psychotic rabbit! I shouldn’t have chosen that room! I’m going!”

***



Dominic: “Why do you look so pale Jolin?”
Jo: “It’s nothing.”
Dominic: “Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’ to cheer you up.”


Jo: “Okay. Truth or Dare?”
Dominic: “Truth.”
Jo: “Really? Most guys go for dare.”
Dominic: “I’m different. I’ve got nothing to hide. Ask away!”
Jo: “Okay. I shan’t make it too difficult for you. Why did you join the Smole?”
Dominic: “To prove to everyone that whatever my sister can do, I can too. I don’t want to live under her shadow anymore. Even though I’m a celebrity, the majority still calls me ‘Dominica’s brother’. I’m tired of that.  I want to prove myself and win this.”
Jo: “Thank you for sharing that with me.”
Dominic: “I told you I’ve got nothing to hide. Your turn. Truth or dare?”
Jo: “I guess I’ll go with truth then.”
Dominic: “What happened in the past that made you so embarrassed?”


Jo: “…”
Dominic: “I’m sorry. I’m just curious. I told you mine. You have to honour the game.”
Jo: “I was once a singer. Since young I loved singing and would sing in the shower. I signed up for lessons and competitions to improve my singing skills. Eventually a talent scout caught me. Eventually I was contracted and was a professional singer. But my first jobs…they were to perform Sing-o-grams to others. Sing-o-grams! Do you know how pathetic and embarrassing they make me look? I’m like the clown who puts on a smile for others but isn’t truly happy herself.”
Dominic: “That’s nothing big. I’m sure nobody really cares if you had that past or not.”
Jo: “Really? You don’t?”
Dominic: “Clowns make others happy. So do your Sing-o-grams. It’s not much different from the live concerts and shows you act in. They entertain others too.”
Jo: “I guess you’re right.”
Dominic: “Shall we discuss the Mole now?”















Jo: “Talking to Dominic makes me feel better. I’ve finally relieved myself of that burden! I told him about my past and he didn’t seem to mind at all, even though he’s a fan of me. I appreciate that a lot and my heart has been unlocked. Now Vince has nothing to make me join his coalition. I just hope that I didn’t spout any nonsense at night. I didn’t even know I sleep-talked!”



Cynthia: “I miss my children…at least it’s great here.”
“Everybody gather at the dining table.”

***


“You guys will have the chance to vote out whoever you choose. Any Sim that gets at least 3 votes will help earn 30 points for the group as a parting gift, so it’s worth 60 points.”


 
Skye: “I want to vote out Eugene Sassy. He thinks he’s so sassy in those pants. Puh-lease.”


Jo: “My vote goes to Cynthia Tigress. She seems very strong and quiet. If she’s the Mole and we get to vote her out, I can’t wait to see the result.”


Dominic: “I’m with Jo on that one. Cynthia too.”


 
Vince: “I choose the unartistic Heather Long because potatoes look like cucumbers only bluer.”


Cynthia: “Heather Long too. I think she has too many chances in this house and really she could be a threat with her background.”


“Eugene Sassy, who will you vote for? Will you help the group earn points?”
Eugene: “I’m sorry but I’m voting for Skye Lowe because of that vote. I’m sure everyone else does too. I think they’re just afraid. We’ve got to man up and stand up against these bullies!”


“Heather Long, all hope lies on you to earn points. Who will you want to vote to be out?”
Heather: “I’m sorry everyone…Jo Lin. I have a bad feeling about this mysterious celebrity. For someone who’s famous she’s very low-key.”
“So we have 1 vote for Skye, 1 vote for Jo, 2 votes for Cynthia and 2 votes for Heather.  No points are earned. The pot remains at 795/1880.
Dominic: “So who’s going out? Cynthia or Heather?”
“Nobody. They’re both getting exemptions for receiving the highest number of votes!”
Heather: “Phew!”
Cynthia: “What a relief!”















Cynthia: “What did I do to become such a big target? Well, I think that’s good for me because they probably think I’m the Mole and want me out. Either that or they hate me. Which I don’t understand. So I’m a bit fierce, fiercer than Honey. Blame it on my children. But still, why did Skye only receive one vote? Eugene was right. We need to work together to stand up against Skye.”

***


Vince: “Explialidocious!”
Cynthia: “What’s wrong with you?”



Skye: “Thanks for not voting for me just now.”
Heather: “Why thank me? I’m not the only one who didn’t vote for you.”
Skye: “I don’t know…I just feel so uncomfortable without you.”


Heather: “Oh so you miss my nagging and clinginess, eh?”
Skye: “I’ll get used to it.”
Heather: “Fine.”





Skye: “Don’t be like that. Okay, how about we discuss the Mole?”
Heather: “Who do you think it is?”
Skye: “The Mole is me.”


Heather: “Can we at least aim to be like a married couple?”
Skye: “What? You’re pushing it.”
Heather: “What I mean is stop lying.”
Skye: “Yeah, I’m lying. I just want to see what happens when I use up all 6 lies.”
Heather: “If I can’t change you by the end of the 6 lies, I’ll leave you alone forever. How’s that?”


***


Vince: “I should read my journal. It’s got many colours now.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!