Saturday 23 August 2014

12.08-Unicorns are orange with a carrot for a tomato












Heather: “Cynthia, apparently Skye is interested in you.”
Cynthia: “That’s flattering, but I don’t believe it. Besides, I’m a dutiful wife and married with children. On the other hand, you’re with Skye the most. You’re like Pris of last season. Control him, would you? He goes around offending others like nobody’s business.”
Heather: “He just doesn’t like company.”
Cynthia: “He seems to like yours.”



Honey: “You think you’re smart and sassy don’t you?”
Eugene: “You don’t like the joke? Oh, I forgot. You’re boring no-nonsense Mdm. Thurman. Go teach Simlish to someone else.”
Honey: “If you were my student, I would punish you by making you write 20 8000-word essays to repent.”
Eugene: “You make your students do that? I feel for them, man.”


Honey: “Ah! Heather, nice to see you around here!”
Heather: “We live together…what’s so nice?”
Honey: “I’m hoping you can discipline Skye and Eugene.”
Heather: “I’m trying with Skye. You can handle Eugene.”

***


Skye: “Ugh, you’re here. You’re a pest you know that?”
Heather: “You can’t get rid of me that easily. I’ll cling onto you for my life.”
Skye: “You’re ugly.”
Heather: “Nice try. I know you think I’m cute.”
Skye: “What…you read my journal?”
Heather: “No I didn’t. But it must be true then if you really write it!”
Skye: “Grr…It’s just a lie. I wrote that for fun.”
Heather: “Sure you are. Let’s make a pact. We can only tell a total of 6 lies to each other/”
Skye: “Why 6?”
Heather: “I like that number.”
Skye: “Why should I follow you? You’re not the boss of me.”
Heather: “I know. Nobody is. But if you don’t want to be a chicken…”
Skye: “A deal is a deal.”

***


Eugene: “Are you married, by any chance?”
Jo: “I was engaged but we broke up.”
Eugene: “That’s sad.”
Jo: “Why do you ask?”


Eugene: “Oh, no reason. I just think that we should form a coalition since we both don’t want to be with Vince.”
Jo: “I hope you’re not trying to get fresh with me. Either way, the answer is no. I will honour my word and stick to one coalition.”














Cynthia: “I was thinking…should I go around forming coalitions with everyone else? Like that...like that Henrietta Hitchcock of Season 1! She made it very far with her strategy. But I don’t know how to put it. I just don’t want to lose but I may seem desperate and over.”


Vince: “You know, you’re quite pretty. Redheads are. Will you join my coalition?”
Heather: “Um, no. Not even if you’re the richest man in the world.”


Skye: “Vince Da Leon! You better stay away from Heather, or else…”
Heather: “Go Skye!”
Vince: “Or else what? Pigs will fly? Please, I made that happen centuries ago.”
Skye: “Or else…”
“Quiz time!”
Skye: “I’ll settle this with you later.”

***



 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many missions has the Mole sabotaged?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4


Q3: In Mission 4, which room did the Mole take?
A: Top left
B: Top middle
C: Top right
D: Centre left
E: Centre middle
F: Centre right
G: Bottom left
H: Bottom middle
I: Bottom right


Q4: In Mission 4, how much did the Mole spend?
A: Less than $2000
B: Less than $5000
C: Less than $10000
D: Less than $15000
E: Less than $20000
F: $0


Q5: In Mission 4, in which order was the Mole’s room viewed by public?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th


Q6: What did the Mole not touch in Mission 4?
A: Bed
B: Floor
C: Floor lamp
D: Everything
E: Nothing


Q7: In Mission 4, how many votes did the Mole get?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole have more positive or negative comments?
A: Positive
B: Negative
C: Equal
D: The Mole made no comment


Q9: In Mission 4, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Honey Pearl Thurman
G: Flynn Moto
H: Heather Long
I: Dominic Kaliton














Dominic: “I’ve watched the Mole before and going by the trend the Mole should be a female this season because the producers like to alternate and keep things equal. I also believe the tie thing is rigged. 5-way tie? You can’t say that none of them are the Mole. It’ll be too much a gamble.”

***


 

“Welcome to another execution ceremony guys. We have another tie yet again. Without further ado..”








































“Jo Lin.”










































“Skye Lowe.”

























































































































































































“Cynthia Tigress.”
Cynthia: “What a scare! Don’t do this next time!”




“You guys guessed right. Dominic Kaliton, Flynn Moto, you two have tied. Of course, one of you could be the Mole and this is a fake tie, but nevertheless, your fate rests on their shoulders. Make your speeches.”


 
Dominic: “I’m so fit and hot! Can you guys not want me? I’m sure you guys want to see if Dominic Kaliton can be like his sister!”


Flynn: “What a beautiful song. Well, I don’t really bother whether you guys want to keep me or kick me out. But my intelligence will prove to me more use than his brawn.”
























































































































“It’s official. With a 6-1 vote, Dominica Kaliton, you are safe.”



“Flynn Moto, you are executed. What are your thoughts?”
Flynn: “They will rue the day they chose to kick me out! But I’m not really bothered anyway.”
“What was your foul strategy?”
Flynn: “It’s not foul. It’s this voting system that ruins it all. I would have come up with an even better strategy to win. I guess they see me as a threat.”
“Who do you hate most on this show?”
Flynn: “Skye Lowe. Everybody does.”


“Thank you for joining Flynn.”


 
Flynn: “At least I won’t have to deal with him.”


Jo: “You! You have no right to criticise me or my family!”
Skye: “Pathetic. You have to clench your fists to be angry.”


Jo: “I shan’t bother with the likes of you!”
Skye: “I shan’t bother with the likes of you! Bimbotic. You’re no fun anyway.”
















Jo: “The nerve of Skye! I became his next target! He insulted my whole family and called us all fame-obsessed s****s! Is there a screw loose up there or something?  I bet that if he ever ties, he’s going out immediately. He seems cocky. Perhaps he’s the Mole or he’s gotten a sense of who the Mole is.”


 ***

Here are the votes:


Honey: “I’m voting for Dominic Kaliton. I think he’s too proud and cocky.”



Heather: “My vote goes to Flynn because he’s very suspicious. If he’s the Mole, the producers will have a way of bringing him back. If he’s not, it’s good for all of us.”


Cynthia: “I’m voting for Flynn because he has the worst attitude ever among the two!”


Eugene: “I’m voting for Flynn and I can’t wait to see if he’s the Mole.”


Jo: “I think, perhaps Flynn Moto?”


Skye: “It’s  obviously Flynn Moto. I detest him.”


Vince: “Flynn. Because unicorns are orange with a carrot for a tomato.”

***



 Only 8 remain! Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!