Friday 1 August 2014

11.14-I should have brought my antidepressants along
















Dominica: “Why do you look so glum?”
Ellie: “I don’t know…I just feel so depressed lately. Even more than usual.”
Dominica: “I think I know the reason.”



Ellie: “You do?”
Dominica: “You must be missing someone.”



Ellie: “I guess I do miss Hax, but I think we were never meant to be. It’s all just a memory, a painted picture. Beautiful, but so surreal.”
Dominica: “What’s that?”
Ellie: “Oh, nothing. I’m just mumbling to myself.”
Dominica: “You need to learn to control your feelings.”
Ellie: “I should have brought my antidepressants along.”

***

Time to take the quiz. Dominica uses her exemption.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole above or under 30?
A: Above
B: Under

Q3: In Mission 7, which lane was the Mole in? (1st being Rick’s)
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th

Q4: In Mission 7, how many laps did the Mole swim?
A: 5
B: 4
C: 2


Q5: In Mission 7, did the Mole have an umbrella?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 7, in what position did the Mole finish?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th


Q7: In Mission 7, who was to the left of the Mole?
A: Nobody
B: Rick Kenton
C: Jonathan Chauver
D: Prissy Chrissy
E: Ellie Phante
F: Dory Neo


Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole swim into the wrong lane?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Does the Mole have any unused exemptions?
A: Yes
B: No



Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Dominica Kaliton
B: Rick Kenton
C: Jonathan Chauver
D: Prissy Chrissy
E: Ellie Phante
F: Dory Neo


***


“Dory Neo.”


“Please use the staircase to your left.”


“Prissy Chrissy.”


“Please use the stairs to the left.”


“Rick Kenton.”



“Please use the stairs on your right.”
Rick: “Why do we have to do this now? I don’t want to ruin my  designer label polo!”


“Jonathan Chauver.”


“Please use the staircase on your left.”
Jonathan: “I’ve gotten used to being called almost every single time.”

















































































































































































































“You guys are safe.”
Dory: “I need a snack. What am I doing out here?”
Prissy: “Really? That’s great!”








“I’m sorry Rick but you have been executed. Please pack your bags.”
Rick: “Grr…”



“How do you feel about leaving?”
Rick: “I’m like so surprised that I’m out. I’m sure my Mole is right! Unless I’ve been thoroughly duped and was led by the wrong nose. I also feel very wet. Are you going to pay for my losses?”
“No.”
Rick: “Grr…”
“What do you think your mistake was?”
Rick: “Being too sure of myself. I should have thought it out more carefully.”
“What would be your worst moment on the Smole?”
Rick: “This moment, duh. It sucks to leave in such a pathetic state.”


“Thank you for your time Rick.”
Rick: “Where’s my helicopter? My jet? At least a limo?”


***



Prissy: “You’re the only guy left here.”
Jonathan: “You don’t say.”
Prissy: “I’ll cut to the chase. I think you’re the Mole. The fact that you haven’t gone says so much.”
Jonathan: “I don’t know how you got that.”















Rick: “I don't know what I did to be suspected so much. Rick must have told Pris about my tattoo and past and she blurted it out to everyone! My life is ruined…I don’t want to play anymore. I just want to go home…”


***




Dory: “Is Dominica really a singer? I’ve never heard her songs before. I don’t even remember a CD of hers!”
Prissy: “You’re right. We should get the producers to have her sing some time.”

Prissy: “Oh this reminds me of the time I was doing a musical. I had to sing. The director said my singing voice was heavenly and unique! Oh, I hope Isaiah left a spot for me in his next play. I’ve got to shine and be famous!”


Ellie: “I should listen to myself more. Only 5 left...then Hax will come back again.”

***



With Rick’s departure, we have our very first empty room. Let’s welcome the final 5! Who among them is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!