Saturday 30 August 2014

12.16-This sassinator's got skill





Jo: “We are not doing well.”


Dominic: “Jo, there you are! I’m wondering if you could perform a Sing-o-gram for me.”
Jo: “What? No! You know how humiliating that is! I hate it!”
Dominic: “Sorry, I forgot. How about a song?”


Jo: “Very well.”
“Quiz time!”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole a celebrity?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: What does the Mole work as?
A: Celebrity
B: Actress
C: Reporter
D: Unemployed

Q4: Before Mission 8, where did the Mole sit during breakfast from camera view?
A: Left nearest
B: Left furthest
C: Right nearest
D: Right furthest
E: Right middle


Q5: In Mission 8, which instrument did the Mole pick?
A: Piano
B: Keyboard
C: Guitar
D: Bass
E: Drums

Q6: What skill did the Mole learn in Mission 8?
A: Guitar
B: Piano
C: None


Q7: In Mission 8, in what order did the Mole gain a skill point?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not gain a skill point in time

Q8: Did the Mole have any prior experience with the instruments they chose in Mission 8?
A: Yes
B: No



Q9: In what order did the Mole stop playing in Mission 8?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jo Lin
B: Eugene Sassy
C: Skye Lowe
D: Heather Long
E: Dominic Kaliton














Eugene: “Don’t you love it when the quizzes always ask you an extremely specific question? This season the quizzes have been trolling with that the whole time! And they require a lot of knowledge of the Mole. I think I’m doomed. I don’t know who the Mole is now that Cynthia is gone. Maybe it’s not a woman.”

***



“Welcome to another execution. It’s going to be a tough one, and you have all done well. Alas, one of you must sacrifice yourself. Who shall it be?”




















































































































































“Heather Long.”
Heather: “So, I’m safe right?”
“Yes.”



“One of you three is going home. Guess what? You’re tied. Either you all scored really high or really low. It’s hard to tell at this stage. As always, it’s time for speeches.”


Dominic: “I’m such a pretty face, like a painting. I think this is my 3rd time but I feel I shouldn’t leave. You should never kick a celebrity out. That’s bad. I really don’t know what to say. I think it’s worth it if you keep me. I’m still a bit undecided so I may not win and that makes it easier for you guys.”



Eugene: “I’ve always been scoring quite well so I believe I’ve got the hang of it even though I think I’m doomed now. Still, I’ve giving it my all and played really hard and tried my best. This spirit should keep me in. And even though I may not be on the best terms with some of you like Skye, I really hope you’ll give me a chance to prove that this sassinator’s got skill."


Jo: “I feel sad that we have to resort to popularity. Wasn’t this show about skill and knowledge and everything but popularity? I don’t like the twist this season because this happens way too often.  I have the skill, I’m sure. And I have my Mole. If you would keep me, I would feel happy and be filled with gratitude.”


***












“With 0 votes,

























































































































Jo Lin.”
Jo: “Thank you all!”



“One of you guys will be going out the door for good.”
Dominic: “Is there a tie?”
“Nope. They voted for the same Sim. Otherwise the slower quiz taker leaves.”
Eugene: “Darn. I’m doomed!”
“With 0 votes…”

























































































































































































































































































































“Dominic Kaliton.”
Dominic: “YEAH BABY! Sorry Eugene, but it’s either you or me. And they’ve chosen you to leave.”


“Eugene Sassy, unfortunately to say you are the next executed. What are your thoughts?”
Eugene: “I have a lot. I don’t really hate any of them as this is just a game and I had a feeling I was fighting a losing battle. I expected Skye to vote for me but not Heather because we just formed a coalition. I think she was bewitched by Skye or is more than meets the eye.”
“What strategy made you lose?”
Eugene: “I’m not sure. I’ve always done well until recently when I chose Cynthia and she was out. I was at a loss and at such a stage that would be fatal, to get the wrong Mole. I think perhaps it’s not a female Mole this season.”
“Would you start a showmance with any of the remaining contestants?”
Eugene: “Sorry dude, but most prob not. I’m not that loose. But if I had to choose, I’d probably have a fling with Heather because I think Jo is a bit old. I forgot. Is she 30? And she’s got Dominic. I’m not a cradle-snatcher. Funny question though.”


“Thank you Eugene and we hope to see you soon.”


Skye: “Finally. Another one off my back. I think I’m unstoppable now. Should I get rid of Heather? Maybe I should, to mislead her.”














Dominic: “Right now I’m like Eugene. I just knew he wasn’t the Mole! But Jo thought he was and was bent on it. Is she misleading me or are we both lucky? We were saved, but we’re going to have a difficult time finding out who the Mole is like this. Why did he leave only now?”


***



Skye: “How does it feel to backdoor your ally?”
Heather: “I feel a bit guilty.”
Skye: “Don’t be. We’ve proven that he’s not the Mole.”
Heather: “So you are?”
Skye: “So you still suspect me even though I tried to help you see the truth that it is definitely not Eugene…”
Heather: “No, I didn’t mean it like that. Do you think it could be Dominic? I mean, unless the Kalitons are really that good, he should be gone by now.”


Heather: “Well, goodnight. We’ll discuss this tomorrow.”
Skye: “Night.”


***


Here are the votes:


Heather: “I vote for Eugene because Skye and I have come up with a plan to backdoor him, even if he is in my coalition. He seems to be the popular target and if we get him out I’d like to see the faces of everyone when they see he’s not the Mole.”


Skye: “I hate this. It’s so annoying. I don’t know. I think I’ll get rid of Eugene because he’s so annoying and hates me anyway. I still haven’t seen how he would stand up to me yet.  I think he’s chickened out.”

***




It’s the final 4! Who will win? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!