Friday 29 August 2014

12.15-Terrific Trio

Last time on the Smole, the final 6 contestants went to the Spring Festival to slow dance with a partner. For dancing for more than 3 hours, Jo and Dominic earned 40/120 points, making the pot 835/2000 points. For being the longest dancers, they earned exemptions too. Later on, Cynthia was executed, much to the surprise of many. Who is next? Who is the Mole?



 ***

 
Heather: “BLERGH!”














Heather: “I didn’t feel so good yesterday. I ended up vomiting. Either the food wasn’t fresh, I was poisoned or I was pregnant…which can never happen. But it hasn’t happened anymore so I’ll leave it to rest. I found nothing much in Jo’s journal other than the fact that she really suspects Eugene. She also seems to get along really well with Dominic. Maybe I can help connect the dots. I think the readers would love this gossip. Sorry, but in case I don’t win I need to please my boss.”

***


 

Dominic: “What the? It’s snowing?”


 

Eugene: “Why not we form a coalition? I was going to name it ‘The Formidable Four’ but Cynthia left so let’s call ourselves ‘Terrific Trio’.”


Skye: “I think it’s stupid. Do you really trust us both? Plus we’re so close already anyway.”
Eugene: “Come on! It’ll be fun! Look at Cynthia!”


Heather: “I think it’s a great idea! I’d be willing to join!”
Skye: “You guys can join if you want. I’m a lonewolf. I never work in a team.”

***


Skye: “Grr…stupid raccoon.”

***


“It’s time for your next mission! You will be playing some instruments. Take your pick. Anyone who is able to gain a skill point by 5pm will earn 10 points while the first to do so earns an exemption. This is worth 50 points. Not much, but it’s a step towards beating the Mole.”


These are the 5 instruments.


They start playing. Jo plays the piano, Dominic plays the keyboard, Skye plays the guitar, Eugene plays the drums and Heather plays the bass.

























































Skye is the first to get a point, so he earns 10 points and an exemption!”


Dominic is the second to gain a skill point!


Only these 3 are left. Will they be able to earn points?


Dominic: “I’m going to make an entry now.”














Dominic: “I played the bass and guitar before, but never the keyboard so I decided to try and learn something new. I knew Jo played the piano before so if she couldn’t earn any points I couldn’t really blame her as it’s harder to improve the higher you go, but I was hoping everyone would work together.”

***




It’s 5pm! 20/50 points are earned, or 855/2050 points.
















Skye: “The only reason why I didn’t sabotage this mission is because I didn’t feel like it. They can suspect me as the Mole for all I care. I’ve got my own suspects which I’m sure of. I enjoy playing the guitar so I decided to play it for as long as I was permitted to. Besides, the others managed to sabotage and take points away. If only we had our own pots. This would make things so much more fun.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!